Photo

Maibatsu Penumbra

4 replies to this topic
ToOSk3tChY
  • ToOSk3tChY

The FullMetalJacket(TFMJ) Founder

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

It's the only car I haven't got. How can I force a spawn or get this after completing all story and sf missions?

Can everyone who has one reply how, where they got there's to build up a database. 

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

I see the Penumbra spawn all the time. Most of the time I am in a Sports car. I use my Hijak Khamelion virtually all the time. But occasionally I'll see it randomly around the area where the $400k/ 10-car garage is to the golf course and the ritzy shopping district.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

I see the Penumbra spawn all the time. Most of the time I am in a Sports car. I use my Hijak Khamelion virtually all the time. But occasionally I'll see it randomly around the area where the $400k/ 10-car garage is to the golf course and the ritzy shopping district.

He's talking about SP, IN THE SP SECTION.

gsbadreligion
  • gsbadreligion

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by gsbadreligion, 01 November 2013 - 09:21 PM.

maybe redo thta mission with the street racing asian guy i know he drove one of them in that mission, then get in the car drive around a little bit and then quit the mission it should spawn now

ToOSk3tChY
  • ToOSk3tChY

The FullMetalJacket(TFMJ) Founder

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by ToOSk3tChY, 28 November 2013 - 04:21 PM.

I found that it spawns MUCH easier online. Go online wait for a spawn then get in. Drive around a bit to make loads spawn then quit to SP. Then they started spawning there. That's how I got it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users