63 replies to this topic
lilrican
  • lilrican

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

http://socialclub.ro...o-online-update

Get your rare cars this weekend!!! And your glitching done as well.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

Next week will be another month

Rockstarrrrr
  • Lamborghini1335 likes this

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

sounds good

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

yes, all glitching will stop with 1.05.

lol

Peak hunter
  • Peak hunter

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by Peak hunter, 01 November 2013 - 03:42 PM.

It's an update on an update explaining the delay of delayed content. Wait wah?
Next week there will be updated info about the update on an update that delayed content that will be delayed for a little bit longer.
  • vince91, Phyxsius-, crashhat69 and 1 other like this

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

like how in the article it say " we hope to release" by early next wee

• Ace Bandit 23 likes this

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Yeah a new Lsc glitch

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

It's an update on an update explaining the delay of delayed content. Wait wah?
Next week there will be updated info about the update on an update that delayed content that will be delayed for a little bit longer.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

They've said "by the end of next week" for the past 3 weeks now. I'm pretty sure "by the end of next week" means something entirely different to Rockstar.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

why are they still going on about lost progress

thought they figured that one out by now

I haven't lost anything recently even when the game crashed or I dashboarded to try to get out of bad sport (didn't work :( )

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:46 PM Edited by stocksyuto, 01 November 2013 - 03:46 PM.

And still no update on punishment for glitching lol
  • who-dat likes this

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

That's why I stopped playing online , dlc can spice things up for already boring linear online

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

And still no update on punishment for glitching lol

Don't expect one...it's never going to happen :)

• who-dat and GodlessLiberal83 like this

flyingcloud11
  • flyingcloud11

Noodle™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

I hope it is next week, otherwise I'll be playing GHOSTS.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 01 November 2013 - 03:50 PM.

I haven't lost anything recently even when the game crashed or I dashboarded to try to get out of bad sport (didn't work :( )

Some cars still have issues. One friend has an empty spot in his garage for a car he says he destroyed, yet the spot is only empty visually, as the next 2 cars were put in order afterwards, not filling the said spot. It acts as if it still has or the game thinks it has a car onto that spot.

I suspect that is not the only thing that is still off.

edub1906
  • edub1906

EST--5 hrs behind UK/14 hrs behind AUS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Good news.  Still not sure Rockstar will do much about all of the glitching because I'm sure they realize that there will be always be modders and hackers who will exploit the system.  The money glitch is not a good thing--I get that.  Realistically though, other than the tank and troll truck, glitching a police car/truck, single player vehicle etc. doesn't negatively impact game play.  Rockstar does want to make money on their microtransactions so I'm sure they will eliminate money glitches (at least until someone figures a way around it.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 01 November 2013 - 04:20 PM.

Good news.  Still not sure Rockstar will do much about all of the glitching because I'm sure they realize that there will be always be modders and hackers who will exploit the system.  The money glitch is not a good thing--I get that.  Realistically though, other than the tank and troll truck, glitching a police car/truck, single player vehicle etc. doesn't negatively impact game play.  Rockstar does want to make money on their microtransactions so I'm sure they will eliminate money glitches (at least until someone figures a way around it.

The Cloud was supposed to. MMO architecture moves everything to server side and it works. Thing is, Rockstar used Cloud only for server side saves. We still have P2P and all the sh*t that comes with it. 

It would have been impossible for anyone to "cheat" if Rockstar would have gone for a MMO approach. But they only have done it verbally...

[EDIT] The above might not be a bug.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

I like my beer like I like my violence: imported.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

sh*t, i only have a full 10 car garage and $500,000! Time to haul ass and make money! :panic:
  • lannydee and Djdurtymexican like this

iPsychoM
  • iPsychoM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

Oh nice, still plenty of time to glitch

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Some cars still have issues. One friend has an empty spot in his garage for a car he says he destroyed, yet the spot is only empty visually, as the next 2 cars were put in order afterwards, not filling the said spot. It acts as if it still has or the game thinks it has a car onto that spot.

I suspect that is not the only thing that is still off.

The spot is empty, the game just skips that spot and continues to go in order.  If he gets to 9 cars in his garage, the 10th one will then go back and "fill in" that empty spot.

• Phyxsius- likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

I have, I bought a Coquette and it dissapeared from my garage. 130k gone, money was gone too.

edub1906
  • edub1906

EST--5 hrs behind UK/14 hrs behind AUS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

To be honest, I don't have any problem with the glitchers. 

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 01 November 2013 - 04:01 PM.

The spot is empty, the game just skips that spot and continues to go in order.  If he gets to 9 cars in his garage, the 10th one will then go back and "fill in" that empty spot.

So that is how it works. Backwards still, but thanks for the answer.

We kinda theorized to get some lemons in there to fill the garage and see if that spot is actually empty or will ask him to replace cars, in which case he will just replace the "invisible" car, but he wasn`t too fussed. Thanks again for the answer.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Keep glitching till your hand bleeds!

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Most of my friends don't play much, if at all, anymore.  Hopefully they get the ball rolling on this one, they are missing major opportunities.  At the end of the day, they only have themselves to blame if the community falls apart.  It's a complicated issue though, I can definitely acknowledge that.

But really, I would have preferred to wait another 6 months for the whole game to be released than put up with all the glitches and delays.  The SP feels like a demo of the online version and the online version feels like a demo of something we have yet to see.  A demo of a demo. 

I know they pushed it back from April to September, but I wish they would have just pushed it further and put it on next-gen because they are going to keep losing a lot of people week by week.  I already have noticed these forums are less active than they were a week or two ago.  Maybe that's an illusion due to the division of sub-forums of the Online sub-forum though...

Anyway, I think we all saw this coming from a mile away.

• Ninjambie likes this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Did you read some of those comments...its amazing how uneducated some of the players are in this game..

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

So that is how it works. Backwards still, but thanks for the answer.

We kinda theorized to get some lemons in there to fill the garage and see if that spot is actually empty or will ask him to replace cars, in which case he will just replace the "invisible" car, but he wasn`t too fussed. Thanks again for the answer.

That is exactly what I do when I buy a new car or plan to put one in.  In order to get it into the spot I want I just fill all spots except the one I want with garbage cars.  It forces your new car into the spot you want it and then you can just blow up or sell the vehicles you stuffed in there.  Hopefully someday we get an option to rearrange without having to game the system.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

Did you read some of those comments...its amazing how uneducated some of the players are in this game..

The worst part is, those people aren't just on the internet... they walk among us.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

Oh look rockstar is back to their old time table a couple of weeks= a few months, within a week= a couple of weeks.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

sounds good

Oh nice, still plenty of time to glitch

Keep glitching till your hand bleeds!

Hell yeah

You're saying about the glitchers?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users