Photo

What's your LSC glitch vehicle?

46 replies to this topic
Skardsen
  • Skardsen

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

can someone post a link of an explanation of how to do the glitch?

Sell car at LSC

The instant you hit sell, press start, go to online and select swap character

Choose the character you're playing

When you spawn back in your apartment, you will have the money from the sale, and the car will still be in your garage. The sale doesn't officially count, so you also don't have the 48 minute timer.

lol this guy has been doing it the hard way.

go near a LSC, switch spawn to "last location" then leave GTA online, then go back to GTA online and do it. You will spawn near the LSC. 

I already explained that I've tried doing this yet I always spawn in the apartment.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

Sell car at LSC

When you spawn back in your apartment, you will have the money from the sale, and the car will still be in your garage. The sale doesn't officially count, so you also don't have the 48 minute timer.

lol this guy has been doing it the hard way.

go near a LSC, switch spawn to "last location" then leave GTA online, then go back to GTA online and do it. You will spawn near the LSC. 

I already explained that I've tried doing this yet I always spawn in the apartment.

You must have turned left somewhere where you were suppose to turn right. 

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by Seanathon, 02 November 2013 - 04:22 AM.

You need to buy something from LSC(like a repair) then exit to save your location(you will notice the rotating orange circle meaning the cloud is saving). Then go back in and do the glitch and you will spawn nearby.

Also my LSC glitch car(normal glitch not the super car version which takes much longer) is the Franklin Buffalo for 129k.

Edit: The cloud thinks your last location IS your apartment because it only saves when something changes(money, etc).

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Almost Thanksgiving...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

Sell car at LSC

You can do it so you'll spawn back in the car outside LSC. Makes things much easier.

I've tried setting it as my last location but it never saves it for whatever reason. I always spawn back in the apartment.

If you start a session in your apartment go to options and change spawn location to last location, park your car next to any lsc garage and go back to the menu options and leave gta online. Return to gta online session than start the glitch.

Leaving to change character screen causes the session to reset so if you started a session spawned in your apartment it will immediately take you back to your apartment

Skardsen
  • Skardsen

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

You need to buy something from LSC then exit to save your location(you will notice the rotating orange circle meaning the cloud is saving). Then go back in and do the glitch and you will spawn nearby.

Also my LSC glitch car(normal glitch not the super car version which takes much longer) is the Franklin Buffalo for 129k

What have you got on it to get 129k? I've put the highest price everything on it, except for the paint job, which doesn't seem to affect the sale value. Still, it's an expensive paint job anyway, it's just not chrome.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Almost Thanksgiving...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:22 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 02 November 2013 - 04:26 AM.

Lol nevermind it was explained numerous times since i started typing. Another good tip is to bank often (yeah duhh) because on several occasions i spawned outside my vehicle in the streets having a smoke

Edit: mine is the ubernapped oracle for 117k... Yeah the spelling is off

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:26 AM Edited by Seanathon, 02 November 2013 - 04:32 AM.

The $25,000 clown horn increases the price, also I have the Carbon RS rims in the high-end section(I think) which also increases the price. Tire smoke and paint does not increase the price. Btw I am talking about Franklins Buffalo with the rollcage not the normal Buffalo that is found on the streets.

Edit: Chrome doesn't add anything so all those kids in chrome adders don't really know what they are doing, just showboating I guess.

Skardsen
  • Skardsen

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

The $25,000 clown horn increases the price, also I have the Carbon RS rims in the high-end section(I think) which also increases the price. Tire smoke and paint does not increase the price.

I've got musical horn 5 on there and fairly high value wheels. I'll set those tomorrow to see if there's an increase.

gulsh
  • gulsh

cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

well when i did do it i used the adder but now since a modder gave me 1 billion im set for ever so i never do it anymore 

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:57 AM Edited by Seanathon, 02 November 2013 - 04:58 AM.

Sounds like everyone on Playstation is running around with billions of GTA$, fun. =P

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

The money I get of the glichers body when I snipe them...hehe
  • KingPancakes likes this

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

The $25,000 clown horn increases the price, also I have the Carbon RS rims in the high-end section(I think) which also increases the price. Tire smoke and paint does not increase the price. Btw I am talking about Franklins Buffalo with the rollcage not the normal Buffalo that is found on the streets.Edit: Chrome doesn't add anything so all those kids in chrome adders don't really know what they are doing, just showboating I guess.

They do add something-easy to spot

4drturbo
  • 4drturbo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

Mine is a heavily modded Cavalcade, gives a shiity $39000 each sell without any of the race unlocks

Just quoting the OP.. Read the bold. No race unlocks. So he cannot buy the high end stuff. You cannot sell a super car over $50k without doing the glitch which takes a lot longer. It gives the message, "cannot sell anything over $50k" 

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

The Schyster Fusilade. It's a better car than the Sultan and sells for the same. Mine sells for 112k with everything but last armor mod.

Hey, that is the same car I have.  It was the first car I got, and since I did not have a garage until today, it is the car I have stuck with and will continue to stick with.  As for selling, I'm only at rank 21, so my car only has mods on it to make it worth $27kish.  However, I made sure to get bulletproof tires on it because I got sick of aholes shooting my tires out when I would be in stores or something.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

Well there is still duping in this game, someone could let you go into their fully modded car and you could get a copy really easily. If your glitching why not do it right ;)

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

The Schyster Fusilade. It's a better car than the Sultan and sells for the same. Mine sells for 112k with everything but last armor mod.

Hey, that is the same car I have.  It was the first car I got, and since I did not have a garage until today, it is the car I have stuck with and will continue to stick with.  As for selling, I'm only at rank 21, so my car only has mods on it to make it worth $27kish.  However, I made sure to get bulletproof tires on it because I got sick of aholes shooting my tires out when I would be in stores or something.

Yeah, it was the first car I got when I picked up this game as well. I later sold it (like an idiot) to get other vehicles. But now I got it again. It's a damn nice car. I picked up the Sultan, because everyone said it sold for a lot, but I hated that car. It sucked at braking and the handling sucked just as much. The Fusilade does a much better job and sells for the same :)

sinbot
  • sinbot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

Benefactor Schwartzer. All visual mods, stock color. Level 3 engine and suspension, Level 2 transmission, and turbo. La cucaracha horn. Sells for about $93,500. 

Mine with the most expensive everything, except only the 80% armor, sold for $122,413.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users