Quantcast

» «
Photo

Sexiest Ride - November! Sign ups!

108 replies to this topic

Poll: Opinions by votes on this contest. (146 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of this contest?

1. It's a great idea! (78 votes [53.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.42%

2. It's fine. (17 votes [11.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.64%

3. I don't mind. (13 votes [8.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.90%

4. I don't mind but it is... weird. (5 votes [3.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.42%

5. I don't like it. (3 votes [2.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.05%

6. I hate it with a passion! (5 votes [3.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.42%

7. *shoots head* Needs to go. (17 votes [11.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.64%

8. No opinion. (8 votes [5.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.48%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

Forum name: Ayes (my last name)

Vehicle type: Car, Super

Vehicle name: Truffade Adder

Description: I think it's a great car when you have the perfect color and the perfect shot.

0_0.jpg

Single player. Fail.

Also OP, are we judging this on "sexiest" car or just any old car that looks good?

And you know it's single player how? It's GTAO dumb asshole.

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Description: I think it's a great car when you have the perfect color and the perfect shot.

0_0.jpg

Single player. Fail.

Also OP, are we judging this on "sexiest" car or just any old car that looks good?

When did U take that picture?

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

Forum Name: SausageInACan

Vehicle type: Muscle Car

Vehicle name: Declasse Sabre Turbo

Description: This is my favorite car and with all the mods I have on it I think that this is one of the nicest cars.

Picture: In don't know how to upload pictures but I will put the links to the pics
http://socialclub.ro...BaUKnzKZElhJrPQ
http://socialclub.ro...HnUC-4MZj4fK8RQ
http://socialclub.ro...nwkCAk70723WB5Q
http://socialclub.ro...-a0W4CkMfIz5xmA

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

0_0.jpg

Single player. Fail.

Because it has that stupid shadow effect around the edges. Dumb asshole.

SeaJey
  • SeaJey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

Forum Name:

Preferred name: (Do not write if you don't have a preferred name)

Vehicle type: car

Vehicle name: Stinger GT

Description: this is my favourite super car, as it has the super car speed, and great handling. features my crew emblem, along with a slight green chrome, and light green wheels. 
Definitely one of them cars that compensates for something.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

-Post reserved-

Will add my entry tomorrow.

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

0_0.jpg

Single player. Fail.

Photoshopped it. Dumb asshole.

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

0_0.jpg

Single player. Fail.

Ya, sure you did.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Supercars shouldnt be allowed and disqualified instantly.

• Wavy_Crocket_LDN and bmwdriver like this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

0_0.jpg

Single player. Fail.

Ya, sure you did.

It's nice to see even a fun thread like this can devolve into a pissing match. God, I love this place :sui:

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

No need for a contest, obvious winner is right here. 

0_0.jpg

• GambleGamble likes this

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

No need for a contest, obvious winner is right here. 

0_0.jpg

Complete with 'I'm a dickhead' wheels.
  • S-M-O-K-E, scrublord and bmwdriver like this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:40 PM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 02 November 2013 - 11:42 PM.

Lets keep it civil people. Pissing matches can take place on just about every thread on here. OP is obviously taking some time & dedication to this thread so lets show him appreciation by playing nice like good children.

Also, photoshopping should be instant DQ IMO.

theguyontheleft
  • theguyontheleft

Litter Bugs Me

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

Forum Name: theguyontheleft

Preferred Name: theguy

Vehicle Type: Motorbike

Vehicle Name: Principe Nemesis

Description: 'Murica

Picture.

0_0.jpg

Lambo91
  • Lambo91

Vroom

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

no dissing or hating..but that orange adder photo is def a single player shot...the owner of that photo can lie all he wants..i don't care..

anyways this comp should be fun..i might go take some pics later today

DrGreenThumb_NZ
  • DrGreenThumb_NZ

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

Hello citizens of Los Santos and Blaine County!

Do you have what it takes to present your car in a sexy way? Maybe you would like to show off your pimped vehicle? Show off your photography skills? Well your in luck! With this new contest, you can show us your photography skills and your sexy car!

Welcome to the GTA Online first car contest:

Sexiest RIDE

What is this contest about?

This contest is to determine who has the sexiest ride in game! At the cut off date for sign ups is when the competition begins. All who signed up will be listed in a poll where their pictures will be displayed in the original post. Make sure to watch the "recent news" section below! It will have all the news and updates on the competition.

Within the first 3 days of that month is the time period of which the signups will occur. Each round, 25% of contestants with the lowest votes will be removed from the poll and contest until there is one person remaining. First round will start on the 5th day of the month. If we do not get enough entries, then the contest will be postponed for the contest of next month. Each round is every 5 days until the month is over. The winner will be announced on the last day of the month!

Every month a new contest will be drawn! Those who wish to participate will enter a little description of their vehicle and post a picture of their vehicle. Make sure it is photogenic and sexy!

You can only enter one vehicle in the contest per participant.

What type of Vehicle can we use?

You can use any type of vehicle you want! It can be a car, truck, plane, helicopter or jet! It doesn't matter! Even a bicycle! 

Reminder: Cars have more customization options.

What type of people can enter?

People who play GTA Online.

How do we vote?

A poll will be set where all participants names will be stated. The picture with the entry form will be placed in reserved posts below.

Make sure to vote each round (every 5 days of the month). The poll will be reset and updated to the participants with the most votes of every 5 days until there is one remaining.

Entry form template:

Forum Name:

Vehicle type: (e.g. Helicopter) (Car)

Vehicle name: (e.g. Benefactor Surano)

Description: (Describe your vehicle with a brief description. First car, first car you had a massacre, your babe magnet. You choose.)

Picture.

RULES:

1. The pictures you take must belong to you. If the picture you submit does not belong to you, you will be disqualified from the contest effective immediately.

2. No troll posts.

3. One vehicle per contestant.

4. Follow forum rules.

5. No offensive or off topic content in this thread please.

6. Stay on topic.

7. Avoid spam in this thread.

8. Do not abuse participants or others who post within this thread.

9. This thread is a sign ups thread only. Do not use this thread as a Q&A session. It is recommended to keep sign up entry forms posts only.

Terms and conditions: All participants names will be displayed in a reserved post below with their description. If you wish to stop participation with this contest please PM me. Avoid as much spam as possible with this thread. By posting a Entry form you have confirmed that you are a participant in this contest. If you have concerns, please PM me.

By posting the entry form you oblige to the rules and common decency and confirming that I will not be responsible for: Vehicle destruction, loss of vehicles, death of any sorts or impaired vision. You must Follow the rules and above terms. Thanks..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWS and UPDATES

Contest first round: 5 November 2013

A new thread will be made for the actual contest. Keep your eye out for that before the first round.

DURING SIGN UPS, ONLY THE NAMES WILL BE DISPLAYED.

(THERE IS CURRENTLY A POLL ASKING IF YOU MIND THIS CONTEST OR NOT. IF MANY PEOPLE DECIDE IT ISN'T A GOOD IDEA, WE WILL REASSESS IT)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS! MAY THE SEXIEST RIDE WIN!

TO FORUM MODS: I wasn't sure if this was allowed so if it isn't, just close the thread. Please try not to remove it if possible. Thanks.

If there are any errors with this thread, please pm me. Thanks.

No lifer

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

Teagle

Wagon

Regina

"Business in the front, party in the back."

0_0-12.jpg

0_0-11-2.jpg

0_0-14-2.jpg

0_0-16-2.jpg

• GambleGamble likes this

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

coach_wargo's Buccaneer is on another level

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

coach_wargo's Buccaneer is on another level

This.

Nice wagon by the way. About to commit some grand theft auto for one of those right now

Dead Silence
  • Dead Silence

I don't know?

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:39 AM

Dead Silence

Sports Car

Rapid GT

The Spitfire

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Deumos
  • Deumos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:10 AM Edited by Deumos, 03 November 2013 - 10:10 AM.

Forum Name: Deumos

Car Type: Sports Classic

Make & Model: Pegassi Monroe

Description: I busted my tail to earn the $490,000 to buy this car when the game first came out. This is by far my favorite car in the entire game. Its so ferocious looking in the back end, with sexy body lines leading up to a race car front end. The color was unique in my eyes because I wanted to maintain the original lamborghini yellow while still incorporating an orange color. In broad sunlight it glistens with a beautiful yellow color, and during the night when city lights shine upon it, it gleams with a gorgeous orange color. The performance of this car when fully fixed up is able to keep up with a fully modded Entity with no problem. The handling is absolutely phenomenal, and like I said before is on par with a Entity. This car is a must have for anyone wanting a unique car. I don't see to many of these driving around. When I am in free roam, or even in a race, I always get attention while driving this beautiful car. This is my baby, and was more than worth the money I paid for it. Enjoy.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Nuggets likes this

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

Description: I busted my tail to earn the $490,000 to buy this car when the game first came out. This is by far my favorite car in the entire game. Its so ferocious looking in the back end, with sexy body lines leading up to a race car front end. The color was unique in my eyes because I wanted to maintain the original lamborghini yellow while still incorporating an orange color. In broad sunlight it glistens with a beautiful yellow color, and during the night when city lights shine upon it, it gleams with a gorgeous orange color. The performance of this car when fully fixed up is able to keep up with a fully modded Entity with no problem. The handling is absolutely phenomenal, and like I said before is on par with a Entity. This car is a must have for anyone wanting a unique car. I don't see to many of these driving around. When I am in free roam, or even in a race, I always get attention while driving this beautiful car. This is my baby, and was more than worth the money I paid for it. Enjoy.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Awesome photos, especially the first one.
  • Deumos likes this

Deumos
  • Deumos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Awesome photos, especially the first one.

Thank you man. Whenever I drive this car, and find a decent photo opportunity I try to park the car somewhere in the shot.  :lol:

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:45 AM Edited by GTALegion, 03 November 2013 - 10:49 AM.

Forum Name: GTALegion

Make & Model: Declasse Tornado

Description: The Legionmobile. It's the mascot car for my crew, the GTAOLegion. Dark, mysterious, with a touch of flair, but reserved enough to maintain the mystique. Not the fastest duck on the pond, but certainly the classiest.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Deumos likes this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

Description: The Legionmobile. It's the mascot car for my crew, the GTAOLegion. Dark, mysterious, with a touch of flair, but reserved enough to maintain the mystique. Not the fastest duck on the pond, but certainly the classiest.

The clan symbol ruins it.

i thing i spider
  • i thing i spider

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hello citizens of Los Santos and Blaine County!

Do you have what it takes to present your car in a sexy way? Maybe you would like to show off your pimped vehicle? Show off your photography skills? Well your in luck! With this new contest, you can show us your photography skills and your sexy car!

Welcome to the GTA Online first car contest:

Sexiest RIDE

What is this contest about?

This contest is to determine who has the sexiest ride in game! At the cut off date for sign ups is when the competition begins. All who signed up will be listed in a poll where their pictures will be displayed in the original post. Make sure to watch the "recent news" section below! It will have all the news and updates on the competition.

Within the first 3 days of that month is the time period of which the signups will occur. Each round, 25% of contestants with the lowest votes will be removed from the poll and contest until there is one person remaining. First round will start on the 5th day of the month. If we do not get enough entries, then the contest will be postponed for the contest of next month. Each round is every 5 days until the month is over. The winner will be announced on the last day of the month!

Every month a new contest will be drawn! Those who wish to participate will enter a little description of their vehicle and post a picture of their vehicle. Make sure it is photogenic and sexy!

You can only enter one vehicle in the contest per participant.

What type of Vehicle can we use?

You can use any type of vehicle you want! It can be a car, truck, plane, helicopter or jet! It doesn't matter! Even a bicycle! 

Reminder: Cars have more customization options.

What type of people can enter?

People who play GTA Online.

How do we vote?

A poll will be set where all participants names will be stated. The picture with the entry form will be placed in reserved posts below.

Make sure to vote each round (every 5 days of the month). The poll will be reset and updated to the participants with the most votes of every 5 days until there is one remaining.

Entry form template:

Forum Name:

Vehicle type: (e.g. Helicopter) (Car)

Vehicle name: (e.g. Benefactor Surano)

Description: (Describe your vehicle with a brief description. First car, first car you had a massacre, your babe magnet. You choose.)

Picture.

RULES:

1. The pictures you take must belong to you. If the picture you submit does not belong to you, you will be disqualified from the contest effective immediately.

2. No troll posts.

3. One vehicle per contestant.

4. Follow forum rules.

5. No offensive or off topic content in this thread please.

6. Stay on topic.

7. Avoid spam in this thread.

8. Do not abuse participants or others who post within this thread.

9. This thread is a sign ups thread only. Do not use this thread as a Q&A session. It is recommended to keep sign up entry forms posts only.

Terms and conditions: All participants names will be displayed in a reserved post below with their description. If you wish to stop participation with this contest please PM me. Avoid as much spam as possible with this thread. By posting a Entry form you have confirmed that you are a participant in this contest. If you have concerns, please PM me.

By posting the entry form you oblige to the rules and common decency and confirming that I will not be responsible for: Vehicle destruction, loss of vehicles, death of any sorts or impaired vision. You must Follow the rules and above terms. Thanks..

NEWS and UPDATES

Contest first round: 5 November 2013

A new thread will be made for the actual contest. Keep your eye out for that before the first round.

DURING SIGN UPS, ONLY THE NAMES WILL BE DISPLAYED.

(THERE IS CURRENTLY A POLL ASKING IF YOU MIND THIS CONTEST OR NOT. IF MANY PEOPLE DECIDE IT ISN'T A GOOD IDEA, WE WILL REASSESS IT)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS! MAY THE SEXIEST RIDE WIN!

TO FORUM MODS: I wasn't sure if this was allowed so if it isn't, just close the thread. Please try not to remove it if possible. Thanks.

If there are any errors with this thread, please pm me. Thanks.

ok

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

The clan symbol ruins it.

But it wouldn't be my Crew mascot car without it. :(

Kirklestat
  • Kirklestat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

Forum Name: Kirklestat

Vehicle type: Sports Classic

Vehicle name: Declasse Tornado

Description: This is my cruising car. Nice classic curves, soft top for different weather and the nicest purring sound of an Engine I have heard so far. In a nice deep metallic blue with a cream white roof.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• Nuggets likes this

FPSAutopsy
  • FPSAutopsy

Maker of Emblems

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

BLK95TA
Vehicle type: Muscle Car
Model: Phoenix
Description: I have always been a fan of the Pontiac Firebird Trans Am especially in movies like Smokey and the Bandit and TV shows like Knight Rider/ In real life I actually own a 95 black Trans Am so I made the Phoenix look as close to the Bandit Trans Am in Smokey and the Bandit as possible. I created the club Phoenix Trans Am so I can have the custom Firebird Phoenix emblem on the hood.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

and finally, a pic depicting the infamous jump in smokey and the bandit.
0_0.jpg

ahh good to see that emblem is still on the car

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by SCS_Skreamies, 03 November 2013 - 03:35 PM.

Can I still enter today? If so

Forum Name: SCS_Skreamies

Vehicle Type: Vans

Vehicle Name: Bravado Youga

Description: My current pride and joy! It's different from the rest. IT'S A RACING VAN! Made to look like that Mystery Machine. Also just look at the role cage & external mounted intercooler.

Trying to solve the Mount Chilliad Mystery, with my Mystery Machine.
10648166884_2fb6844804_z.jpg

10647330173_52360f048b_z.jpg

10647113604_98c2909776_z.jpg

10647113534_86478a0061_z.jpg

• Nuggets and GambleGamble like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users