Photo

the grapeseed cow farm location?

10 replies to this topic
morpheus47
  • morpheus47

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

I heard on gamfaqs one tedious long but effective way to max Franklins strength. Where exsactly is this cow farm. I am not fond of beating up cows but I hear it works w/o any heat. I cant find on the net just where these cows are. Just that there some where in grapeseed. Frank cant do tennis even with hangout with anyone. Why they put this restriction on Franklin is dumb.

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

Black people can't play tennis.

And I'm pretty sure it's buy the little air strip, not trevors

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

McKenzie field hanger is what he means I believe. I know there is a pig pen on the west side of the runway, not sure about cows but I can't say I was ever looking for them. The Lost hang out by those buildings down there, just a heads up, they might go hostile on you for trying to beat up their farm animals.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

There are also some cows in the Weedfarm.

RememberToTaper
  • RememberToTaper

PUSH through the BURN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by RememberToTaper, 01 November 2013 - 01:10 PM.

I tried the cow thing -- doesn't seem worth it. Both my Michael and Franklin had low Strength (Trevor's Strength on the other hand, maxed out like it was nothing).

But after spending 10 minutes punching and kicking cows it didn't seem to make much of a boost.

You can find the location on one of the Youtube vids. Hard to explain it here

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

Right next to Martin Madrazo's estate is a farm full of cows. Have at it.

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Use the bus trick to max strength.

Stop a bus. Climb on top. and start stomping on it. Reposition to not fall off as it tries to shake you. You will get a one-star wanted but when cops stop the bus roars off.

Should max you out pretty quick.

morpheus47
  • morpheus47

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

It wont make much diff in 10 mins you have to do it for a long time anyway with a lot of searching I finnaly found a farm location. Yes a little NE of mekenzie runway. I havnt actually been there yet but. Oh the weed farm only way is by air so Frank would have to spend needless money for a heli pad & helicopter,also take flying lessons 1st. thx for the replies

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

I woke up there once as Trevor and beat up lots of cows (feeling guilty after), it didn't help. Try that bus method.

huiop2
  • huiop2

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by huiop2, 03 November 2013 - 08:29 PM.

I woke up there once as Trevor and beat up lots of cows (feeling guilty after), it didn't help. Try that bus method.

Beating up cows does increase your strength but it takes a LONG time to get to 100. According to the official walkthrough you gain 1% of strength for every 20 punches land on a target, however if you are punching a human or an animal only the punches before he/she/it dies counts. It takes 4 punches to kill a cow, that means you will need to kill 5 cows to gain 1% of strength. Assuming your character has only 20% of the total strength you would then need to kill 400 (5x80) cows to raise the stats to 100%. So it's quite straight forward, you just need A LOT OF patience.

PS why can't Franklin play tennis? that's BS

huiop2
  • huiop2

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Black people can't play tennis.

And I'm pretty sure it's buy the little air strip, not trevors

tell that to Williams

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users