Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can people be any more pathetic in this game?

96 replies to this topic
ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

op, stop whining pussy.
its f*cking grand theft auto, dont stand idle in a public lobby.
jesus, it is a game. that does not mean just because someone is sittting there staring at nothing they are friendly. google: escalation of force and tactical awareness. it may save your life, and your whiny little xbox characters one as well.

I am not the one idling idiot. Can you please add me on xbox so I can spawn kill you over and over till you rage?

clearly, you are judemental and have never seen any of my posts here. i feel sorry for you.
you felt is neccesary to come here and post because you disagree with people killing idle players?
ROFLOLOLOLOL
grab your gta game, and take it to gamestop. sell it for $3. take that $3 and buy some tissues for your dripping vagina.
problem solved. rager.

This is the reason stores should only let people with an ID to prove they're 18+ get Grand Theft Auto. You kids have the same OVERUSED.... BORING.. HORRIBLE.. GOOGLED... INSULTS..

MrDanielPrice
  • MrDanielPrice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

The main "issue" here is that there's a lack of communication between players. If everyone used a mic in Free Roam, there may be less unjustified deaths. I, personally, kill anyone I see on-sight. There's no way of confirming they wouldn't do the same to me, so I can't take the risk.
  • iiGh0STt likes this

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

Sadly, you were kind of asking for it. Anytime I see someone getting anywhere near me, I take cover to see whether or not they're going to go all hostile. You just have to in this game. Btw, I've also had people f*ck me over right after doing missions, so that's not just you.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 02 November 2013 - 10:56 PM.

if you aren't playing, why are you on? seriously I hear people on the mic pissed off someone killed them and then leave the session. just leave the session to begin with.

I know, I know real life can interrupt your game and you wont have time to go to your apartment. so pay full attention to real life and leave the session. the only thing worse than the foul mouthed racist little kids are the parents ignoring their crying infants in the background.

the only way to unlock weapon colors is by killing other players. standing still is a free kill to most players looking for 500 head shots or whatever.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by nexoric, 02 November 2013 - 11:03 PM.

if you aren't playing, why are you on? seriously I hear people on the mic pissed off someone killed them and then leave the session. just leave the session to begin with.

I know, I know real life can interrupt your game and you wont have time to go to your apartment. so pay full attention to real life and leave the session. the only thing worse than the foul mouthed racist little kids are the parents ignoring their crying infants in the background.

the only way to unlock weapon colors is by killing other players. standing still is a free kill to most players looking for 500 head shots or whatever.

NVM

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

sitting in a car leave them or if im in a cargobob pick them up and put them on a roof 

In the pause menu or using the internet leave them alone 

approach unarmed watch them closely

approach with weapon drawn get in cover and shoot

Standing still during mission just do it myself they might get in the way anyway  

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

sitting in a car leave them or if im in a cargobob pick them up and put them on a roof 

In the pause menu or using the internet leave them alone 

approach unarmed watch them closely

approach with weapon drawn get in cover and shoot

Standing still during mission just do it myself they might get in the way anyway  

LOLOL putting them on a building would be so funny.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users