Photo

Cops suck

17 replies to this topic
DMANistheBOMB
  • DMANistheBOMB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

The cops on gta 5 are way overpowered and somehow know where anyone is and they will spawn police right next to you. They can also somehow instantly turn their car into you while you're passing even if you try to trick them. And even if you pass them they will somehow reach 300 mph to catch up and ram you in the back. They also have amazing hearing because they can hear a gun go off in the middle of know where.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:10 AM

there's been many threads about this subject.

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

H.B.I.C.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

I feel like the cops are really not that hard to deal with if you have a fast car, lots of ammo or explosives, or just a good sense of direction with the map. Sure they have some bullsh*t spawns but they are pretty stupid besides their crazy head shots when you get 4 and 5 stars. I laugh at the spike strips because all my cars have bulletproof tires xD

Bonkersberry
  • Bonkersberry

Gearhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

Just go off roading for a bit. A couple of hill jumps should lose em.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

I feel like the cops are really not that hard to deal with if you have a fast car, lots of ammo or explosives, or just a good sense of direction with the map. Sure they have some bullsh*t spawns but they are pretty stupid besides their crazy head shots when you get 4 and 5 stars. I laugh at the spike strips because all my cars have bulletproof tires xD

i just drive around the spike strips.

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:16 AM

Offroading works wonders. Also there are 2 tunnels in the city which are guaranteed to lose cops. The tunnel you go thru in the jewel heist and theres a subway tunnel entrance on the east side of the city in the river canal/whatever you call that. Go in the tunnels thru those entrances and you'll lose any amount of stars in no time

renegadexwars
  • renegadexwars

Founder of Merryweather Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

Its not that hard to lose them really, all you have to do is avoid going straight too much.

Bonkersberry
  • Bonkersberry

Gearhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

Offroading works wonders. Also there are 2 tunnels in the city which are guaranteed to lose cops. The tunnel you go thru in the jewel heist and theres a subway tunnel entrance on the east side of the city in the river canal/whatever you call that. Go in the tunnels thru those entrances and you'll lose any amount of stars in no time

:^:

Its not that hard to lose them really, all you have to do is avoid going straight too much.

Actually with a fast enough car you can lose em going straight. Just don't crash lol

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

They key to losing the cops is to always stick to the alleys and get on the train tracks if you find any, cops won't follow you on train tracks.  If you're in Blaine County, just get off the roads.

DMANistheBOMB
  • DMANistheBOMB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

Yeah I know it can be easy to avoid them at times they are just annoying because once you leave their site, the stars just blink forever and when you think you lost them, a sh*t ton more come out of thin air

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

They key to losing the cops is to always stick to the alleys and get on the train tracks if you find any, cops won't follow you on train tracks.  If you're in Blaine County, just get off the roads.

the train tracks trick doesn't always work, last night while i was being chased by cops i got on the train tracks and they followed me on the tracks.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:59 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with the cops? I can evade them really easy.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

It's actually easy, just call lester and remove all star for 500$ or play activity and still lose 500$

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

so in summary
"Cops have good skill programmed into them and own me everytime."
Title: Cops suck.

Am I missing something here? or did we suddenly go back into 1980's where "suck" was used in the wrong way?

Luftwaffle
  • Luftwaffle

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

The cops aren't that bad for me except for two instances. 

A: Their spawning. It's really damn annoying to have cops spawn literally feet from you during a chase. How the hell the LSPD is able to put a patrol car on every street corner/back ass country road in LS is beyond me. This problem is blatant in air vehicles. You can be in the middle of nowhere with 4 stars about to lose the cops in a jet, then bam! A heli spawns on top of you and you get to start the whole process over. Don't spawn cops so close to the player.

B: When fighting other players. After about 10 minutes of fighting another player in free roam, the cops will be swarming a area and they will never leave till you and the player stop fighting because if they aren't on you then they will be on the other guy. You cant ignore them either cause then you end up with the one shotgun wielding pig that runs through a hail of gunfire to face hump you with his 12 gauge. In PvP situations it really highlights the fact that cops in this game are just player seeking stupid missiles that just rush you and rarely bother to use cover. 

In a chase scenario the cops aren't that bad (minus their spawning), which is mostly what they are built for. You aren't supposed to fight them on a prolonged basis. You are meant to run from them and avoid them, but on those few occasions that you end up having to stay in a area and deal with the cops (ex when fighting another player) you see how bad the cops really are.

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

The cops aren't that bad for me except for two instances. 

A: Their spawning. 

B: When fighting other players. After about 10 minutes of fighting another player in free roam, the cops will be swarming a area and they will never leave till you and the player stop fighting because if they aren't on you then they will be on the other guy. You cant ignore them either cause then you end up with the one shotgun wielding pig that runs through a hail of gunfire to face hump you with his 12 gauge. In PvP situations it really highlights the fact that cops in this game are just player seeking stupid missiles that just rush you and rarely bother to use cover. 

Can't agree with you more about the spawning.  But I gotta say, breaking up fights is something i'd expect the police to do.  Given the online factor its even funnier seeing it work out so well.  Just tonight I was in a couple of 2 v 2, and 2 v 1 battles, and more than once the cops forced me to leave the fight to space it out a bit.  The other guys were doing this too.  Lots of fun, though a bit tedious with the impound.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Yep that's my strategies. It never fails, no matter how many stars you have

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

Just get your revenge by barricading yourself in a store an annihilating entire waves of police.

Then call Lester and remove your wanted level.

Or get in a Buzzard and do the same thing. You don't need to call Lester though, the Buzzard for very fast and you can escape easily.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users