Photo

Having trouble getting Lesters abiltity to lose wanted level

6 replies to this topic
jsbyerley
  • jsbyerley

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:50 AM

I'm at level 75 and still dont have the abilty to lose the wanted level for Lester.

I have him as a contact and have done a few missions and have a few of his abilities for example flying a helicotper or plane, but the wanted level option says to wait for his call. Any ideas?

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

Havent played online, but I think you mean Trevor?

can you play as Lester online? didnt know he could do anything but waddle around on his cane.

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:01 AM Edited by TheAzn, 01 November 2013 - 05:02 AM.

I think he meant FROM Lester as Lester provides a service to remove your wanted stars whenever you give him a call to do so.

Sounds like a small glitch to me. You should have been got it. Although you may not get a response, hit up R*.

jsbyerley
  • jsbyerley

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

I think he meant FROM Lester as Lester provides a service to remove your wanted stars whenever you give him a call to do so.

Sounds like a small glitch to me. You should have been got it. Although you may not get a response, hit up R*.

Thanks guys yah, looking to get the service from Lester!

Should have got it way back, if anyone has any idea hit me up. In meantime will try R*

Addafu
  • Addafu

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

I had the same issue only I was level 101 I found
That playing Trevor's jobs activated it for me along with merry weather after that the services all became available

jsbyerley
  • jsbyerley

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

I had the same issue only I was level 101 I found
That playing Trevor's jobs activated it for me along with merry weather after that the services all became available

Thanks man gonna try both

GTAmazing
  • GTAmazing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

Oh my god , this is the exact same problem as mine. I should have unlocked two abilities by now for merryweather and Lester, but it says 'wait for them to call you'. No idea, i have not done any trevor missions yet, so i will try that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users