Photo

So I bought this boat right...

8 replies to this topic
Reckless1
  • Reckless1

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

So I do this mission and there is this wicked shiny black boat with a bright white interior...sexy as fck. I think yoooo I need that boat, so I pop online and take a look. 200k for this sh*tzu or whatever...ok a bit pricey but looks beast. So I save my hard earned dollars up and I buy said boat. I pay the 1k delivery fee (wtf?) And drive top speed to the docks to take my new lady out for her maiden voyage....then I get to the dock.

Am I staring at a glistening black mistress of sex...no.

I am looking at a bright baby blue pussycraft...WTF. Baby blue is NOT gangster. I will be the laughing stock of my gang if they see this.

So I proceed to sticky bomb it and after some phone shenanigans with the delivery company and another 1k delivery fee (wtf?) I try and see if they will bring me a new color...low and behold...baby blue....

/insert nerd rage here

So...in order to save myself the ridicule of a baby blue boat...do I really have to shell out another 200k to try and get another color? Or am I stuck eith this travesty??
  • Greasepalms likes this

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

I think the colors are random on the boats you purchase, which is really stupid. I would just save the cash and not risk blowing all the cash on another chance of getting baby blue color again.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

Dude, it's totally gangsta -

fc,550x550,baby_blue.u6.jpg

OT - I wouldn't waste my money again tbh.

• Omnicr0n likes this

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

I don't understand why you are buying them. Planes and boats spawn for free broslice. In all the colors of the rainbow too!

Reckless1
  • Reckless1

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

Yea I get ya but I figured it would be sweet to have my own pleasurecraft... I won't waste the money again believe me. I stupidly assumed that for paying 200k if there were multiple color options I'd be given the choice. If R* is going to make cash sinks at least not make it so damn obvious. Even world of warcraft will give the the courtesy of calling it rain...

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

Yea I get ya but I figured it would be sweet to have my own pleasurecraft... I won't waste the money again believe me. I stupidly assumed that for paying 200k if there were multiple color options I'd be given the choice. If R* is going to make cash sinks at least not make it so damn obvious. Even world of warcraft will give the the courtesy of calling it rain...

It should of been pretty obvious when you weren't given a color choice on the website dude.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

It's not a red boat, it's not a green boat,  it's not a black boat, it's a blue boat... but it's not really blue boat, it's more of a bllluuuuueeee boat. Sparkly! /Jeff Dunham

:p

yakprince
  • yakprince

Doughboy

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

This is another reason I haven't bought a boat yet, the first reason was there's not much a use yet. Not to mention no scuba gear.

lonestranger
  • lonestranger

Texture Artist

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:17 AM

I have one word for you:

Kifflom!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users