Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can anyone freaking actually race in this game?

36 replies to this topic
SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

Every race is a survive pit maneuver attacks, being slammed into the wall, rear ended. All the attacking must count for a lack of actual driving skill..... Does anyone actually race clean?

I race clean, but I will race dirty when someone else has purposely done it to me.

Sometimes mistakes happen, but it's pretty damn obvious when you've got a bumper boy on the team.

I'd say most larger race events will involve the stupid component, but I have been in a few events with lots of good players - when I find them I usually stick with the group as long as I can. Alternatively racining 1 or 2 others OR sticking with friends/crew members (unless they're dicks) can work well too.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:03 AM Edited by Crimson_Wolf, 01 November 2013 - 05:10 AM.

I always try to properly race, but I either end up slamming into players or getting slammed into by them because of very sharp turns in rainy weather.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

If ya can't beat them then join em!

HornyHabib
  • HornyHabib

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

This was a real problem for me at the beginning. Now I always try to slow down when they swerve into me, and hopefully I can clip the back of their car so they spin out. Only works like 70% of the time though.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

This was a real problem for me at the beginning. Now I always try to slow down when they swerve into me, and hopefully I can clip the back of their car so they spin out. Only works like 70% of the time though.

LOL "70% of the time, it works every time."

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

i'm going a bit off topic, but why is it never seems like anyone joins any race i host??

Switch lobbies and try again. I find it hard to find players to join missions or races I host. For the first few weeks there had to be at least 25+ players on my friends list playing this game. I sign in this week, there's maybe three or four. Rest are either back to playing TLOU or BF4.

Content is stale already

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

I PIT people. I actually don't see the problem, if people say in the microphone "Guys, don't PIT each other" then I wont, but other then that I'll go ahead and PIT them.

Sometimes that f*ck you over in the end, if you get too far ahead you'll have no one to slipstream = bad.

but yes, i can race

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users