Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can anyone freaking actually race in this game?

36 replies to this topic
Crazyeye78
  • Crazyeye78

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:19 AM

Every race is a survive pit maneuver attacks, being slammed into the wall, rear ended. All the attacking must count for a lack of actual driving skill..... Does anyone actually race clean?

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

I race clean. I stay in the back for the majority of the time to bypass all the clipping and bumping and then I use the overtakes as an advantage to get up front when everyone's spread out.
  • Rushandidan likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Does anyone actually search before posting?

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Lmao

Forza next gen coming in 3 weeks

Bonkersberry
  • Bonkersberry

Gearhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

Every race is a survive pit maneuver attacks, being slammed into the wall, rear ended. All the attacking must count for a lack of actual driving skill..... Does anyone actually race clean?

I try, then someone smashes into me and I get pissed so we go at it until one of us spins out.

Lmao

Forza next gen coming in 3 weeks

Really? damn I wish I was on xbox

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by Canucks555, 01 November 2013 - 03:28 AM.

I share the same feelings as I've been in lots of races and everyone of them involves some one trying to win by smashing or tag teaming you off the grid.

Would love to see a tweak that involves penalizing players who win by acting idiotic on the race track. Every time you intentionally hit me you get dinged a few hundred bucks off of the winnings at the end.

You'd see a lot of 1st placers winning zero dollars.

Bonkersberry
  • Bonkersberry

Gearhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

I share the same feelings as I've been in lots of races and everyone of them involves some one trying to win by smashing or tag teaming you off the grid.

Would love to see a tweak that involves penalizing players who win by acting idiotic on the race track. Every time you intentionally hit me you get dinged a few hundred bucks off of the winnings at the end.

You'd see a lot of 1st placers winning zero dollars.

Yeah but then if you accidentally hit someone you get dinged a couple hundred bucks too. 

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

Learn to race. If you are hogging the racing line and I am flying up behind you and you don't let me pass or start trying to block me then I will smash you out of my way, If you don't like it then start a stewards enquiry :+ I wonder how many of you "clean racers" think that you can prevent people from overtaking but then complain when someone has to barge past you.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

I can. I hate destruction derbies.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:39 AM Edited by Canucks555, 01 November 2013 - 03:42 AM.

No scum I'm not talking about that type of thing. I'm talking bout players careening right from the start of the race to the other side of the road in in order to intentionally take people out. What you're talking about is legit.

I guess at this point it's all opinion :)

Bonkersberry
  • Bonkersberry

Gearhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

No scum I'm not talking about that type of thing. I'm talking bout players careening right from the start of the race to the other side of the road in in order to intentionally take people out. What you're talking about is legit.

Lmao did you call me scum? wtf?

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by Canucks555, 01 November 2013 - 03:53 AM.

nope...

lol.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

Lmao did you call me scum? wtf?

Nah I think he was replying to me lol.

I have found that the rammers all use turbo starts. I avoid using it and try and stay back until enough have smashed eacy other giving me a clean path. The overpowered slip stream means you can chase down anyone who might have shot clear.

It's the only "racing game" that being on pole = a death sentence lol, If i start on pole i will pretty much turn off the road to get behind people and then do what I just mentioned.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:04 AM Edited by Canucks555, 01 November 2013 - 04:05 AM.

So if obvious rammers are present then just stay a bit back at first, and give yourself some reaction time, will do.

Bonkersberry
  • Bonkersberry

Gearhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

Oh my bad. You guys on ps3? Maybe we do some clean races sometime

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by Canucks555, 01 November 2013 - 04:08 AM.

me on xbox, too bad would like to make some coin/rp with good sport racers.

*got a good lol out of your other reply. You almost seemed shocked! hahha!

Bonkersberry
  • Bonkersberry

Gearhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

Ya i'm trying to find people to actually race with. lol i've never been called scum before.... I was actually kinda speechless.

• Canucks555 likes this

Gameinator
  • Gameinator

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

I am a clean racer on the xbox, and despite the idiots thinking ramming off the road will stop me I still usually pull a podium finish because unlike them I know how to drive my cars, I'd love to see the looks on their face when they spin me out and still win.

Crazyeye78
  • Crazyeye78

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

I'm on PS3. I would love to do clean races or trade wins at the jail. Once I get my mods unlocked I will never race in open lobbies again. Tag is Crazyeyenomuken if you want to join up. FYI Im a traffic magnet, curse carried over from Midnight Club but I am working on that lol.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

Jesus Christ people, please use the search function and join some other "I can't drive and people crash into me" cryfest circle jerk before you start yet ANOTHER thread on it.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

I'm so good that I can avoid the trollers, smash them back AND win a race.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

i can race clean, try to pass me though or even touch my car then i really don't give a sh*t about you or your car..

Crazyeye78
  • Crazyeye78

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

Jesus Christ people, please use the search function and join some other "I can't drive and people crash into me" cryfest circle jerk before you start yet ANOTHER thread on it.

If you hover over the link of the thread it will tell you what is in the thread and save you the time of having to come in here and post. Just a tip.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

If you hover over the link of the thread it will tell you what is in the thread and save you the time of having to come in here and post. Just a tip.

If you haven't noticed, I personally enjoy going into sh*tty threads and telling the OP that it's sh*tty.   The message is for the sake of the forum and it being cluttered with crybabies making individual threads each about three or four specific "issues" they all have.

Bonkersberry
  • Bonkersberry

Gearhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:49 AM

I'm on PS3. I would love to do clean races or trade wins at the jail. Once I get my mods unlocked I will never race in open lobbies again. Tag is Crazyeyenomuken if you want to join up. FYI Im a traffic magnet, curse carried over from Midnight Club but I am working on that lol.

:^:  i'll add you next time i'm on.

• Crazyeye78 likes this

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:52 AM

5NGvn30.gif

• .Polar_Bear. and KingPancakes like this

Crazyeye78
  • Crazyeye78

Player Hater

• Members

If you haven't noticed, I personally enjoy going into sh*tty threads and telling the OP that it's sh*tty.   The message is for the sake of the forum and it being cluttered with crybabies making individual threads each about three or four specific "issues" they all have.

Ah so you must be one of the ass clowns playing bumper cars talking like he is a straight g out of the hood on the mic. I'm crying because I want clean racing? I do give props to people when I do get a non ass hat that races and wins cleanly.

• Canucks555 likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Does anyone actually search before posting?

nope we're too lazy. :lol:

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

i'm going a bit off topic, but why is it never seems like anyone joins any race i host??

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

I try tk race as clean as possible, let people pass if they're coming up quick behind me and I don't want to ram them off the road. Sometimes a little trading paint isn't too bad. But I won't go one side to the other and ram you off the road, that's just not cool.

Bonkers add me as well if you want some clean racing or anyone else in here for that matter if you want to trade wins or just have clean races. My psn is the same as my name here :)
  • Bonkersberry likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users