Photo

Rare cars that cant be bought: compile list

134 replies to this topic
lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

Only vehicle I never seen is the Nemesis bike.

Intruder took me the longest to find
followed by the Sentinel Convertible.

I have one found it earlier in online gaming and never got rid of it

Flukey
  • Flukey

Foul Balls

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

I found a nemesis and got rid of it. Too slow

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:20 AM

was tht thing moves to me I out ran an adder today considering I know he couldn't accelerate thru turns

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by Zonnex, 02 December 2013 - 05:19 AM.

Sure it's not the Bagger 'cause that one is slow? I actually outrun both modded Bati and Akuma racers in my modded Nemesis.

Best part of the Nemesis: it's also serves as an off-road type. Even drives up the mountains like the Sanchez for me. Truly the best cycle in the game.

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:44 AM

Only vehicle I never seen is the Nemesis bike.

To spawn the Nemesis (or Daemon):

1) Request/accept a job from Simeon.

2) Find a motorcycle and ride it to his showroom.

3) A motorcylce wil be parked either in front of or behind the showroom.

4) If the motocycle is not the Nemesis (or Daemon), steal it and ride it around the block.

5) Return to Simeon's showroom until the motorcycle you want spawns.

It took me two hours of doing this in a single night to get both the Daemon and Nemesis and is the only reliable way I know of to get either to spawn.

scotia-m
  • scotia-m

WDDWA

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

i have 3 rare and 2 supsect rare as acording to other forms each game seems to b different for amount of cars spawning i have th following

sultan - sports - found in various places often spawns at mod shop near trevors

sentinal xs - coupe ( th sentinal isnt rare bt th sentinal xs is ) - found at golf cours

pheonix - muscle - can only get threw a mission from gerald hey ho bronca just incase ye want to know

schafter - sedan ( suspect rare ) also golf course

prairie - compact (also suspect ) and again golf corse

i am hoping there is a rare care for each of th car classes if u have one in a class i havent mentioned yet pls let me know what it is and where i can find thanks

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

i have 3 rare and 2 supsect rare as acording to other forms each game seems to b different for amount of cars spawning i have th following

sentinal xs - coupe ( th sentinal isnt rare bt th sentinal xs is ) - found at golf cours

pheonix - muscle - can only get threw a mission from gerald hey ho bronca just incase ye want to know

i am hoping there is a rare care for each of th car classes if u have one in a class i havent mentioned yet pls let me know what it is and where i can find thanks

Sultan is rare only if you don't know where to look.

Sentinel XS is incredibly easy to find, one spawns after every mission, robbery, or session change.

Phoenix can be found driving around the Airport LSC from 6am to 7pm.

Schafter can spawn via Simon's list, or around the Weasel Plaza (Fox Plaza) and Rockford Hills.

Prairie is commonly found via Simon's list, or in traffic near the downtown LSC. 

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

Replaced the picador with a duneloader.

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

i got in my Merryweather Mesa last night and headed for Sandy Shores. i am not exaggerating when i say that i passed 9 straight Buffalos in a row. wtf?!

no other cars on the interstate, just 9 straight franklins...

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Fuel Junkie for GTA Online

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

Finally found a Sentinel XS (this may be common for some, but not for me) last night.  Then magically, I could get them to spawn across the street from each other for the remainder of the session.  I found the hardtop Manana down by Simeon's dock after a delivery, kept that for a bit, then sold it.  This was a while ago.  Last week,  I found the convertible version, so I kept that one. 

Still having a LOT of trouble seeing the F620.  I maybe have seen them three times since October.  Weird I know.

Ylerion
  • Ylerion

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

i got in my Merryweather Mesa last night and headed for Sandy Shores. i am not exaggerating when i say that i passed 9 straight Buffalos in a row. wtf?!

no other cars on the interstate, just 9 straight franklins...

Those are regular buffalo's, not Franklin's.

scotia-m
  • scotia-m

WDDWA

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

Sultan is rare only if you don't know where to look.

Sentinel XS is incredibly easy to find, one spawns after every mission, robbery, or session change.

Phoenix can be found driving around the Airport LSC from 6am to 7pm.

Schafter can spawn via Simon's list, or around the Weasel Plaza (Fox Plaza) and Rockford Hills.

Prairie is commonly found via Simon's list, or in traffic near the downtown LSC. 

as i said on my last sentance as i read in other forums and threw friends the rarity of a car seems to differ on other players games but havin said that it took me 5 hours to find th sentinal xs bt nw i have it its always spawning same for th rest of the cars except th pheonix still havent seen tht driving around

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

I have found a Phoenix by the docks a long time ago, still have it.

Yesterday during the "trash talk" mission I found one at the airport. First time I've seen it there. Good luck searching. It's my opinion that is the hardest car to find.

scotia-m
  • scotia-m

WDDWA

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

does anybody have the principe nemesis bike ?

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Cars modded into the online game are irrelevant and do not count.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users