Rare cars that cant be bought: compile list

134 replies to this topic
Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Rare cars I've not seen spawn.

-Declasse Premier - Own it, but never seen it spawn in the wild.

-Rat Loader - Only seen other players driving it.

-Tornado Junker: No roof with 2 guitars and a sombrero in the back edition - Never seen it spawn online. Driven one in an off road race though as it was in the selection.

Most other vehicles I've seen spawn at least once or twice.

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

Sultans spawn everywhere in Blaine County I don't see why people call it rare...

That's 'cause it was rarely found at Blaine County BEFORE finding that vehicle. AFTER getting the Sultan, suddenly they appear everywhere at Blaine County.

I noticed when people finally finds a rarw car or in lobby with people that owned those vehicles, those rare cars are found almost easily than in a Solo and Invite Only (by yourself without a friend/crew that owns it).

Only ones that don't appear even when owning the vehicle are Asea and Space Docker. Using Franklin's Buffalo actually spawned more regular Buffalo than usual.

Another thing I noticed are Police Motorcycle. Before the 1.06 patch, I noticed that driving an unmarked cruiser (duped) or Police Motorcycle (found in a team mission), the Police Motorcycle can be found driving around not far from Simeon's place. It's in a same location where you can find the unmarked cruiser in SP mode. Which is weird 'cause they don't normally appear in freeroam.

After I found the Principe Nemesis, I suddenly found a couple of them in the streets in Los Santos. Moreso than when searching for it for the first time.

Same for Daemon. It suddenly appears more after getting it. Before that, it's always the Hexer one and rarely Bagger. Speaking of Bagger, sometimes it usually spawned at Michael's house.

After I found the Sentinel (non-XS version), I still couldn't find it anywhere else even in my possession. However, I suddenly came across the XS model quite more than before when driving the Sentinel even without Simeon's request.

How I see it, those rare vehicles are seemingly not rare only after obtaining those vehicles. Though I do not entirely dismiss about the vehicles showing up without anyone owning it. It's more luck than considering it as not rare. I mean I wished those vehicles were easy to get in moments than hours and days for me.

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Rarest car to find online in my opinion is the Voodoo.  I have yet to see this car once online.

I have a dirty one from sandy shores. Yet to see a clean one

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

I have made enough accounts to amass every vehicle in the online game. Is there something wrong with me?

neskimo
  • neskimo

Wayward

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Clean Karin Rebels are rare off road.
The Clean BF Surfer is the rare van.
The Nemesis, Bagger, and Daemon are the rarest bikes.
The Ratloader and Phoenix are rare muscle.
Asea and Tailgater are rare sedans.
Sultan and Futo are semi-rare sports.
  • lucifieraies likes this

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

Ocelot F620 is best in its class.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

Clean Karin Rebels are rare off road.
The Clean BF Surfer is the rare van.
The Nemesis, Bagger, and Daemon are the rarest bikes.
The Ratloader and Phoenix are rare muscle.
Asea and Tailgater are rare sedans.
Sultan and Futo are semi-rare sports.

Futo isn't rare at all

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

I have nemesis if anyone on psn wants it

neodurden238
  • neodurden238

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

To find the Sultan just drive a sports car in Sandy shores.

I found the Tailgater in the Golfclub parking lot at night.(I think it was a wanted vehicle for Simeon)

The schafter i located at the big parking lot next to the pier

Karin Sultan is not rare at all,I found one immediately in Sandy Shores when i was driving in my Elegy sports car.You can also find it next to the prison,(even though it mostly spawns Karin Futo.)

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Sultans also spawn near Rons Windfarms. Read somewhere that some guy flew over it and he saw a crap ton of Sultans, sure enough there were 2 right when i drove by. 

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by Gasmasks, 24 November 2013 - 04:39 PM.

Rarest car to find online in my opinion is the Voodoo.  I have yet to see this car once online.

The Voodoo is a rare car I agree. I have seen a few of them and even kept one because I thought we could put hydraulics into our cars, obviously not so it had to go. Usually if you are looking for one, check out East Los Santos, near the mexican gangs. I believe you will see one or two driving around there mate.

Mirage357
  • Mirage357

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by Mirage357, 24 November 2013 - 05:03 PM.

As said on Page 1 I believe it was. The only cars you can really call rare never spawn on location or in large numbers. The Ratloader, Sultan, Tailgater, Phoenix, Sentinel XF (I think its XF, if not my bad) not to mention quite a few more are only really semi rare.

One car I consider as being rare is The Youga it is in my opinion an exceptionally rare one. I doubt most people in here even know what it is. I've never seen anyone else with one nor have I seen another one after I found mine. To my knowledge it has no spawn location at any time on any day and even when driving mine I don't see others driving around.

Edit: I do actually wonder does anyone else know what a Youga is without needing to look it up first?

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Sinister

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

The Voodoo is a rare care I agree. I have seen a few of them and even kept one because I thought we could put hydraulics into our cars, obviously not so it had to go. Usually if you are looking for one, check out East Los Santos, near the mexican gangs. I believe you will see one or two driving around there mate.

Spent three days looking for a Voodoo, finally found two driving around in Sandy Shores in the opening hours of the morning- and let me tell you now, there is not one specific car you can drive to make them spawn, only the Rusty Manana makes other Rusty Mananas spawn and possibly sometimes some Voodoos; I found my two driving infront of some SUVs and a Oracle, so it is an entirely random process. The Rusty Tornado doesn't make them spawn, not even other Tornados.

This could be a level issue- i'm currently 49 but I did find one a couple of levels down but at the same Seldom Rate.

Now to find a Non-rusted version.  :panic:

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Picador's rare in my game.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

I fed a bird chicken. I created a cannibal bird :)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by TECHN9CiAN, 24 November 2013 - 05:25 PM.

Intruder
Bedless Ratloader
Primo (although driving in my intruder has since made it spawn more)

Those are the rarest cars for me. And luckly i own one of each :)

EDIT: a Youga, which i also own and forgot to mention, is a fully customizable van. It comes with roll bar options, bumper, carbon hood, and suspension that makes it almost scrape the ground.

Its not that rare tho if uou know where to look. It spawns semi-rarely in the river north of fort zancudo, right where those 2 npc are always day fishing.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

For a while i never saw a fusilade. then whenever Simeon texts me with his list of cars he wants, only two cars spawn on the road. The fusilade and the G wagon. 

I wish they had a better spawning algorithm 

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Doesn't matter what cars are rare since this game sucks balls.

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

youga is funny with the roof extension :-)

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

Intruder
Bedless Ratloader
Primo (although driving in my intruder has since made it spawn more)

Those are the rarest cars for me. And luckly i own one of each :)

EDIT: a Youga, which i also own and forgot to mention, is a fully customizable van. It comes with roll bar options, bumper, carbon hood, and suspension that makes it almost scrape the ground.

Its not that rare tho if uou know where to look. It spawns semi-rarely in the river north of fort zancudo, right where those 2 npc are always day fishing.

Bedless Ratloader? How/where did you find that?

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Is the zincorium stratum rare?

Think that's what its called. Its like a sedan that looks like an 80s Volvo estate or something. Not seen one before. Just found one at sandy shores.

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

Can you no longer post images? I was going to post a couple pics of my Schafter. From my experience it's alot more rare than the tailgater. I've found 6 Tailgaters in the amount of time it took me to find a Schafter.

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

Shafters are common in my lobbies. Never seen a tailgater since I got mine.

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

Manana

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Think that's what its called. Its like a sedan that looks like an 80s Volvo estate or something. Not seen one before. Just found one at sandy shores.

Not really, I see a few of them around.

The front end is similar to a R32 Nissan Skyline.

It was pretty cool in SA, you could take it to the tuner mod shop and give it the full treatment. Unfortunately in V it gets no special attention.

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

Not really, I see a few of them around.
The front end is similar to a R32 Nissan Skyline.
It was pretty cool in SA, you could take it to the tuner mod shop and give it the full treatment. Unfortunately in V it gets no special attention.

Yeh I soon binned it. Kept if for a bit coz I hadn't seen one before.

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

I wish people would stop saying sentinel xs is rare. I see them all the time when I'm searching around Michaels for the hardtop convertible sentinel.

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

The rarest car seems to always be the one your re looking for!!!

Voodoo is in MP, found one near Trevors trailer

0_0.jpg

Been able to find the Tailgator a few times too, always at the Golf club

0_0.jpg

Pretty hard to find, the Patrol Prius 

0_0.jpg

NibbsTM
  • NibbsTM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

For anyone curious about the rat-loader

Be prepared to wait a long time. This thing does not spawn allot. It took me about 2 hours of circling the area to finally run into it. But i've found it 3 times on the arrow with the 1 Above it. It's right next to some mission, so you need to be carefull not to walk into the mission when it does spawn.

Just drive around the red line in circles and keep looking at those two spots. It wil eventually spawn.

ratloader_zps724cb6bf.jpg

Great advice, found it at the 1. marker after a few tries. Thanks. :)

neskimo
  • neskimo

Wayward

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by Prophaetwo, 25 November 2013 - 05:39 PM.

The Stratum is kind of rare. Its a rear wheel drive wagon based on the Nissan Skyline R32. There are two versions, one with a sunroof (glass) the other has a moonroof (metal). I prefer the moonroof because it is closed from heli fire. This wagon handles like a beast, even fully tuned it keeps its handling tight. Might spin out in sharp high speed turns but the acceleration makes up for any lost time. It looks really nice with the limo tint and a colorful paint job, but what doesn't. I have a pic I will try to post of one I had. Try it out guilt free in SP fully tuned you won't be dissapointed. True sleeper car on par with an Intruder.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Why is Franks Buffalo on the social club website listed under sports in online when its not available online?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users