Photo

Rare cars that cant be bought: compile list

134 replies to this topic
madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

Sultan spawns in the jail carpark. Go there, find new session, repeat until it spawns. 3 times it took me, and others have a very similar experience.

Dinga Ding
  • Dinga Ding

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

The sultan can be forced to spawn by finding a new session in Sandy shores, I got mine after repeating twice, my car nearly crashed into one as the camera zoomed in on me ;-)

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

Katrin BeeJay XL.  Wanted one and spent hours keeping a lookout and driving around the 'upscale' part of LS until finally, finally found one parked up at the side of the road.

STAGGERoLEE
  • STAGGERoLEE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

What about the shafter, I've only seen one online and only after I had a Tailgater in my garage. The aubey I found at the golf course and the shafter on the highway driving south near the prison after a mission, while driving a Sultan. And so far it's the only shafter I've seen. Badass car, sold my Tailgater. Sultan is a better gettaway cause it's AWD and outclimbs anything I've seen.
The sultan I found in Sandy Shores, at night while on foot, stole a care and it says "karin sultan".... Rang a bell.

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

Sultan spawns after Missions that end near Sandy Shores in normal Traffic...not rare xD

I've never heard that before, and if so it's inside knowledge therefore doesn't change the fact that the Sultan is rare.

Nice moot point you made

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

i can definitely say.... obey tailgater.. it took me a long time to find it... lets say twice! because the first time got deleted somehow. and the benefactor schafter... which took me almost like 2 hours to find and didnt see it again after.

Benefactor Schafter? Lmao. It's the most common car in the game. They are EVERYWHERE.

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

The sultan can be forced to spawn by finding a new session in Sandy shores, I got mine after repeating twice, my car nearly crashed into one as the camera zoomed in on me ;-)

Not true at all. Maybe, maybe, during a certain time of the week like I said. Usually Saturday night to sunday morning

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

You can find any car by going to certain locations and finding new sessions.

youknowiloveyou
  • youknowiloveyou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

Ive got a declasse asea. Now thats rare ;)
In garage also sultan rs, bravado youga, dundreary landstalker*, and obey tailgater.
All free for duping, i found them with patience.

*best starting car as cover for other real life players is very good, nice on-offroad mix performance and not too flashy so griefers overlook. They make other landstalkers spawn wich will make you a lot of money in lsc :)

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

All these people exploiting to spawn a Sultan and then saying it isn't rare.... lol. Just because you exploit to get a car doesn't change its rarity.

If you play the game how it's supposed to be played and search for a car like a normal person the sultan is the rarest car.

That's like saying "gold bars aren't rare, if you break into Fort Knox they're everywhere!". Yeah well, if you live life like a normal human being they are extremely rare

Zappas
  • Zappas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

For anyone curious about the rat-loader

Be prepared to wait a long time. This thing does not spawn allot. It took me about 2 hours of circling the area to finally run into it. But i've found it 3 times on the arrow with the 1 Above it. It's right next to some mission, so you need to be carefull not to walk into the mission when it does spawn.

Just drive around the red line in circles and keep looking at those two spots. It wil eventually spawn.

ratloader_zps724cb6bf.jpg

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

The Sultan is rare, not as rare as the Tailgater, but still rare.

Regardless, those were the only two "rare" cars which appealed to me.

• Wavy_Crocket_LDN likes this

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

Rarest car to find online in my opinion is the Voodoo.  I have yet to see this car once online.

I saw about 10 within 20 minutes of each other up by Trevors house while driving a muscle car

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Katrin BeeJay XL.  Wanted one and spent hours keeping a lookout and driving around the 'upscale' part of LS until finally, finally found one parked up at the side of the road.

Oh man I was really curious about this car...since no one ever talked about it and I've never seen one in the game. I must find one!

Tell me where lol

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

The freakin tailgater is like impossible to find. I have a Mananna, Prairee, and a Felon.

Wavy_Crocket_LDN
  • Wavy_Crocket_LDN

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

The rarest car that is not modded into the online game is the Asea.

The Asea looks so cool but I got rid of mine because it drove like crap! Lol I really wish it was a better car because the sticker decals are so cool.

Thinkin bwt ditch mine too

damian001
  • damian001

Vice City fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:23 AM Edited by damian001, 02 November 2013 - 04:23 AM.

Sultan is the rarest car. Try finding it without duping.

Just because everyone had a duped sultan doesn't mean it isn't rare. It's a bitch to find. Only spawns in certain spots and only on a certain time of the week

No you just suck at finding things. It isn't any rarer than a Schafter. Sometimes I'll see loads of NPCs driving a Sultan around Sandy Shores. It's all about luck.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

Tailgater, asea, and ocelot f620/Karin intruder are definitely rares, you know its rare when you spend hours trying to find it. I have only seen an ocelot once, on my 9 days of play time. 

Gerarghini
  • Gerarghini

Rocket Bunny Bolts

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Just sayin the absolute rarest car is the Asea. Unless you pick for the intro race, you will never be able to find it because it doesn't spawn in normal traffic. Everything else in this forum at least spawns somewhere whereas the Asea will never spawn in normal traffic.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

Just sayin the absolute rarest car is the Asea. Unless you pick for the intro race, you will never be able to find it because it doesn't spawn in normal traffic. Everything else in this forum at least spawns somewhere whereas the Asea will never spawn in normal traffic.

sucls anyway

Squasher
  • Squasher

Armed to the teeth.

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

Sultan is the rarest car. Try finding it without duping.

Just because everyone had a duped sultan doesn't mean it isn't rare. It's a bitch to find. Only spawns in certain spots and only on a certain time of the week

meh, Sultans spawn all over Blane County. Grapeseed especially. they also pop up down at the docks. take a look around after dropping off a car for Simeon. that's where I found one of the 3 I've owned.

I will admit that when they do spawn, it's only 1 or 2 parked or in traffic, and they are usually frumpy dull colors like brown and beige. easy to drive past without realizing what just drove by.

leo370z
  • leo370z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

i can definitely say.... obey tailgater.. it took me a long time to find it... lets say twice! because the first time got deleted somehow. and the benefactor schafter... which took me almost like 2 hours to find and didnt see it again after.

Benefactor Schafter? Lmao. It's the most common car in the game. They are EVERYWHERE.

prolly on the servers you have played.. because i have only seen that car once or twice...the 2-door version spawn most of the time... but the 4 door does not.

theguyontheleft
  • theguyontheleft

Litter Bugs Me

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

Sultans spawn everywhere in Blaine County I don't see why people call it rare...

• bobblunderbust likes this

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

All these people exploiting to spawn a Sultan and then saying it isn't rare.... lol. Just because you exploit to get a car doesn't change its rarity.

If you play the game how it's supposed to be played and search for a car like a normal person the sultan is the rarest car.

That's like saying "gold bars aren't rare, if you break into Fort Knox they're everywhere!". Yeah well, if you live life like a normal human being they are extremely rare

I live in the desert and I cant throw a rock without hitting a damn sultan so nope not a rare car its cool and drives nice don't get me wrong its a nice car but not rare

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

Albany mamana

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

I said it once, I'll say it again; the Voodoo is the rarest car to find online in my opinion.

This is a sp pic from GTAV Wiki.

Beater_Voodoo_GTA_V.jpg

Mr Tiddler
  • Mr Tiddler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

Manana with a roof is probably the rarest. It took me at least 3 hours to find.

Svisma
  • Svisma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

There is a way to get the Obey Tailgater fast.

1) Start a new game MP. Make all the sh*te @ start. Let your friend take the car after the "hold up" misson.

2) Join with your main character. And kill your friend (for the fun of it).  

illegal beagle
  • illegal beagle

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

i dont care about driveability, i just want cool looking rare cars to put into a garage separate from my house. speaking of, can i even buy a separate garage if my house garage holds 10? im wanting another 10 car garage plus the free garage from social club account, however many it holds. is that possible?

You can only own 1 property at a time. If you buy a new garage or garage/apt combo, you lose the first one. All autos collected will be automatically added to your new garage.

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

Is it just me or they should make every car purchasable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users