Photo

Rare cars that cant be bought: compile list

134 replies to this topic
TurdCORN
  • TurdCORN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

im a car guy in real life, and im looking for another reason to enjoy this game. if anyone with a rare car thats is not available for purchase can post pics, tell where u found it, and give an oppinion on the cars characteristics i would really appreciate it. could be quite handy if this thread. takes off

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

A car "review" thread would be kinda cool. I'm at work now so I can't help out, you should make a new thread with something like that in the title. I'd be down to give my opinions on my favorites.

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

Sultan
Tailgater
Ratloader
Trevor's truck
Sentinel (apparently)
Phoenix (If this forum is any consolation)
  • lokdogiv likes this

TurdCORN
  • TurdCORN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

any idea where i can find ratloader? i have phoenix and sultan already. plus 7 super cars

Gymrat727
  • Gymrat727

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

Rat loader is really rare I have one and on Xbox send me a message and I can dupe it for you jgoon727

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

Comparitive car rarity is kinda false when people are just duping every car for everyone else.

• Musician020 likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 01 November 2013 - 04:01 AM.

Bollokan Prarie
Bravado Youga
Intruder

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:05 AM Edited by Barcodee, 01 November 2013 - 04:05 AM.

The rarest car that is not modded into the online game is the Asea.

Gerarghini
  • Gerarghini

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

Asea

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

H.B.I.C.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by Plug In Baby81, 01 November 2013 - 04:08 AM.

The rarest car that is not modded into the online game is the Asea.

The Asea looks so cool but I got rid of mine because it drove like crap! Lol I really wish it was a better car because the sticker decals are so cool.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

Cars modded into the online game are irrelevant and do not count.

TurdCORN
  • TurdCORN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

i found ratloader

Cali-Kid
  • Cali-Kid

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

any idea where i can find ratloader? i have phoenix and sultan already. plus 7 super cars

I seen the ratloader on the freeway, the one by Palomino Highlands is where I spotted it.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:18 AM Edited by Crimson_Wolf, 01 November 2013 - 04:18 AM.

Rarest car to find online in my opinion is the Voodoo.  I have yet to see this car once online.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

Im just going to assume anyone who posts Sultan as rare at this point is trolling. I would consider a car rare if...

A. it has no definitive spawn location and can spawn anywhere (Toronado hardtop)

B. spawns regardless of what vehicle is driven (Manana)

dt2
  • dt2

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

Clean Rebal 4x4  w/out rust spots

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

I seen the ratloader on the freeway, the one by Palomino Highlands is where I spotted it.

You saw the Duneloader. I doubt AI drive it because of the turn radius it has. They'd crash everywhere.

TurdCORN
  • TurdCORN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

i dont care about driveability, i just want cool looking rare cars to put into a garage separate from my house. speaking of, can i even buy a separate garage if my house garage holds 10? im wanting another 10 car garage plus the free garage from social club account, however many it holds. is that possible?

TurdCORN
  • TurdCORN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

im considering getting rid of sultan just because of how many ive seen while actually paying attention. itll be first to go when garages are full.

TurdCORN
  • TurdCORN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

go to trailer park beside trevors airport. look for blue ring to start a job. rat loader right there.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

I typically use my hardtop toronado for muscle car meets,  manana for low rider meets, Rusty/Clean for 4x4 meets and my intruder or Sentinel vert for everything else. All rares and hardly see at meets except the Rebels. Not to mention the Manana makes asweet donk on stock susp and suv rims.

TurdCORN
  • TurdCORN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

manana, is that the lowrider that looks similar to a 60s impala?

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

H.B.I.C.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

Rat loader has a specific spawn point by Trevor's place, even in multiplayer. I drove around the block a few times until one spawned for me... Now they spawn a lot o_O fun car to mod though. Love taking off the entire front and exposing the sides/engine, looks badass :)

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

Sultan is the rarest car. Try finding it without duping.

Just because everyone had a duped sultan doesn't mean it isn't rare. It's a bitch to find. Only spawns in certain spots and only on a certain time of the week

RainbowBier
  • RainbowBier

BenefactoR*

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

Sultan spawns after Missions that end near Sandy Shores in normal Traffic...not rare xD

renegadexwars
  • renegadexwars

Founder of Merryweather Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

Sultan is the rarest car. Try finding it without duping.

Just because everyone had a duped sultan doesn't mean it isn't rare. It's a bitch to find. Only spawns in certain spots and only on a certain time of the week

From what i've heard it only spawns on Sunday.

leo370z
  • leo370z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

i can definitely say.... obey tailgater.. it took me a long time to find it... lets say twice! because the first time got deleted somehow. and the benefactor schafter... which took me almost like 2 hours to find and didnt see it again after.

• iiGh0STt likes this

Skyline_Mad
  • Skyline_Mad

supercalifragilistic when we drop we go ballistic

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

A lot of cars mentioned here are not that rare, just think how many cars are in the game, they can't rotate between every car very quickly, so it may take a while to get say the Sentinel, Sultan, Ruiner or Phoenix to appear, but they are no way rare (at least for me), for instance i spent about 30 minutes today looking for the Sentinel XS, found one eventually, and on my way to the PnS i saw a Phoenix parked up, and a couple hours before that i saw a Ruiner (already have a Sultan so not looking out for one).

But the Tailgater and Asea are definitely rare, i don't even know if it's possible to get the Asea online, and thinking about it, i have never seen Trevor's truck or the Tailgater (i know Franklin's Buffalo is only available through glitching/hacking), i saw the Rat Loader once, but can't remember if it was SP or MP.

Most of the time the cars you are looking for are only rare when you are looking for them lol, as many cars i've looked for in the past were easy to find before and after wanting one

Has anyone spent like an hour or more searching for a car that they eventually find through Simeon's vehicle list/specific vehicle tasks? My 2 most recent cars i've looked for have both turned up as a vehicle that he wanted, like the Buccaneer, found it near Vespucci sometime after getting the msg about cars he wants, and the Sentinel i found today was a specific vehicle he wanted (i gave up looking and thought i'd go for that vehicle not knowing it was the one i wanted lol)

iPushYayo
  • iPushYayo

El Chapos Capo

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

I can't find a manna for the death of me smh...

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:52 AM

A lot of cars mentioned here are not that rare, just think how many cars are in the game, they can't rotate between every car very quickly, so it may take a while to get say the Sentinel, Sultan, Ruiner or Phoenix to appear, but they are no way rare (at least for me), for instance i spent about 30 minutes today looking for the Sentinel XS, found one eventually, and on my way to the PnS i saw a Phoenix parked up, and a couple hours before that i saw a Ruiner (already have a Sultan so not looking out for one).

But the Tailgater and Asea are definitely rare, i don't even know if it's possible to get the Asea online, and thinking about it, i have never seen Trevor's truck or the Tailgater (i know Franklin's Buffalo is only available through glitching/hacking), i saw the Rat Loader once, but can't remember if it was SP or MP.

Most of the time the cars you are looking for are only rare when you are looking for them lol, as many cars i've looked for in the past were easy to find before and after wanting one

Has anyone spent like an hour or more searching for a car that they eventually find through Simeon's vehicle list/specific vehicle tasks? My 2 most recent cars i've looked for have both turned up as a vehicle that he wanted, like the Buccaneer, found it near Vespucci sometime after getting the msg about cars he wants, and the Sentinel i found today was a specific vehicle he wanted (i gave up looking and thought i'd go for that vehicle not knowing it was the one i wanted lol)

Trevor's truck can be found on a mission dirt road

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users