Photo

Carl Johnson in GTA V

49 replies to this topic
Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

People want CJ for the nostalgia. Since SA was a great game that took place in SA and V was a great game that took place in SA, people compare them and have a hard time keeping the universes separate. CJ has an opportunity to link the universes of 3D and HD by hooking in to the storyline via Franklin, who is associated with the Families, who have been conquered by the Ballas.
People don't like to see their former home of Grove Street taken over by their enemies, and then not being able to do anything about it. I predict that Rockstar will give us a DLC featuring CJ, Franklin, possibly some third protagonist and the Families, and its story will center around gang wars. At the end, the Ballas will be playing second fiddle again and the players will be happy that CJ came back, there was more hood put into the game, the Families are back on top, and we now have a fourth protagonist to play as!

Will not happen.
Of course it isn't likely, but I can still dream, can't I?

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

Original Gangster

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:03 AM

If I wanted a bitch who cries whenever there's a pointed gun at them I'd pick up a hooker.

• Bonnano and Niobium like this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:12 PM Edited by Shmiqq, 02 November 2013 - 11:13 PM.

I don't get it

how would he return? This is how a conversation would go:

CJ: I'm from Ganton!

Franklin: What's a Ganton? What? It's only 100m squared? You're not from Los Santos!

It doesn't make sense.

Oh and characters look stupid when they have expressions on their faces and look detailed. Claude and the rest were cool with a cold look on their face 24/7.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

The 3D and HD universes are clearly parallel. There's parallel Lazlow, parallel Ballas, parallel Families, parallel Vagos, parallel cars, parallel cities, parallel streets, parallel everything. Why not parallel CJ?

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:36 AM Edited by Bonnano, 03 November 2013 - 12:37 AM.

If I wanted a bitch who cries whenever there's a pointed gun at them I'd pick up a hooker.

Spot on my brother, spot on.

Luis might be the whiniest, but CJ is the pussiest of all.

Niobium
  • Niobium

Johnny the Commie

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

Well i dont see whats so great about cj. I dont think he is bad, but for a gta protagonist, he is a pussy.
Also, sonofliberty's comment made me lol

Niobium
  • Niobium

Johnny the Commie

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

I think luis whines a lot because of the assholes he's forced to hang out with, like mori

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

Franklin is much better than CJ anyway, realising he was better than the idiots who still think the hood is the one and only thing that is relevent...

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

Have Y'all Forgot About Me?

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

CJ (Laughs)
Franklin (With an angry face): Why on the earth are ya laughing at me?
CJ: 'Cuz ya remind me of when I was young.
Franklin: You're just a mistake! You shouldn't live in HD Los Santos.
CJ (Laughing): I'm a cross-universe! Like Lazlow.
Franklin: Go to blue hell! (Shoots his head)
CJ's soul floats on Franklin's head and appears in front of city hospital again :|

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

The 3D and HD universes are clearly parallel. There's parallel Lazlow, parallel Ballas, parallel Families, parallel Vagos, parallel cars, parallel cities, parallel streets, parallel everything. Why not parallel CJ?

Because how would Los Santos suddenly change that drastically in 21 years? It doesn't make sense, it's like HIMYM and Friends - they're in the same city but have different interpretations of the city.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

Never did like how the 3d games and HD games are their own universe.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

CJ is such an overrated protagonist imo. I wish people would just let him go.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

There is a parallel CJ. We call him Franklin.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Because how would Los Santos suddenly change that drastically in 21 years? It doesn't make sense, it's like HIMYM and Friends - they're in the same city but have different interpretations of the city.
Right. They are in separate universes, but they are parallel universes with many similarities.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

There is a parallel CJ. We call him Franklin.
Hmm.... That's something that I didn't think of lol

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

Only way CJ will show up in GTA V is as a GTAO parent.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Damn, you're right. It all makes sense now.

And Chop is possesed by Tenpenny's soul, right?

Tenpenny's soul is possessing the current police officers of San Andreas

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

Right. They are in separate universes, but they are parallel universes with many similarities.

I suppose so but the similarities are just revamps. It's a shame Rockstar's message of "they do not exist alongside eachother" isn't getting through to the others.

Insincere
  • Insincere

Thug

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

naec.jpg

There's three alternative worlds. 2D, 3D and HD. San Andreas belongs to 3D, V to HD. They are not related in any way. With few unimportant exceptions like radio DJ's, names, brands etc. and of course cities based on LA. That's why we have Grove St, US Bank Tower and Vinewood Sign in both LS.

We don't know what happen to CJ and his brother in 3D era after 92'. Maybe CJ still lives in moms house at Grove st. Maybe GSF are totally fine? Only DLC to old San Andreas would show something about them. Too bad Rockstar never released SA stories.....

1992 in HD world was overall similar to 3D - gang wars, drugs and all that 90's LA's stuff. But we don't know anything specific.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

naec.jpg

There's three alternative worlds. 2D, 3D and HD. San Andreas belongs to 3D, V to HD. They are not related in any way. With few unimportant exceptions like radio DJ's, names, brands etc. and of course cities based on LA. That's why we have Grove St, US Bank Tower and Vinewood Sign in both LS.

We don't know what happen to CJ and his brother in 3D era after 92'. Maybe CJ still lives in moms house at Grove st. Maybe GSF are totally fine? Only DLC to old San Andreas would show something about them. Too bad Rockstar never released SA stories.....

1992 in HD world was overall similar to 3D - gang wars, drugs and all that 90's LA's stuff. But we don't know anything specific.

Well explained, let me sum it up:

THEY DO NOT EXIST ALONGSIDE EACHOTHER

yes next topic Trevor VS Cipriani

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users