Photo

Carl Johnson in GTA V

49 replies to this topic
zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

Why almost everyone wants CJ back in GTA V? I just dont get it, GTA San Andreas was good by it self and the story but CJ was booring. I would prefer to have more side characters from GTA IV. It would be good to see Niko on vacation somewhere in Los Santos.

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

But Franklin IS CJ only in disguise.
  • Grand Cannon likes this

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:22 AM Edited by spamtackey, 01 November 2013 - 01:27 AM.

But Franklin IS CJ only in disguise.

Naw man, Tracy is CJ in disguise. It's completely obvious.

UZLE5q5.jpg?1 = ASJX5Y4.png?1

Don't you see the similarities , dawg?

• Startug likes this

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

Damn, you're right. It all makes sense now.

And Chop is possesed by Tenpenny's soul, right?
  • Loxley likes this

infamousxx09
  • infamousxx09

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

..again lol

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

Tenpenny's soul floated around after crashing the firetruck until he ran into that dog chop was humping during that one mission. While being humped by Chop Tenpenny knew exactly where to go and he jumped into Chop's body. Unfortunately it also happen to be hosting the soul of Marty Chonks and the two have been squabbling ever since. I hear they're getting a sitcom later this year. 

• Loxley, N3W Quickness and The4orTy67 like this

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

Grand Theft Auto: Every Black Guy is CJ Edition.

• OG Sunny likes this

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

Reminds me of this thread. 

http://gtaforums.com...be-the-prophet/

OT: Some people can't move on. If R* was to bring the same exact CJ from SA back, they'd probably have him killed by Franklin.

• PringlesMan likes this

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:51 AM

People want CJ for the nostalgia. Since SA was a great game that took place in SA and V was a great game that took place in SA, people compare them and have a hard time keeping the universes separate. CJ has an opportunity to link the universes of 3D and HD by hooking in to the storyline via Franklin, who is associated with the Families, who have been conquered by the Ballas.
People don't like to see their former home of Grove Street taken over by their enemies, and then not being able to do anything about it. I predict that Rockstar will give us a DLC featuring CJ, Franklin, possibly some third protagonist and the Families, and its story will center around gang wars. At the end, the Ballas will be playing second fiddle again and the players will be happy that CJ came back, there was more hood put into the game, the Families are back on top, and we now have a fourth protagonist to play as!
  • Khaos89 likes this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

People want CJ for the nostalgia. Since SA was a great game that took place in SA and V was a great game that took place in SA, people compare them and have a hard time keeping the universes separate. CJ has an opportunity to link the universes of 3D and HD by hooking in to the storyline via Franklin, who is associated with the Families, who have been conquered by the Ballas.
People don't like to see their former home of Grove Street taken over by their enemies, and then not being able to do anything about it. I predict that Rockstar will give us a DLC featuring CJ, Franklin, possibly some third protagonist and the Families, and its story will center around gang wars. At the end, the Ballas will be playing second fiddle again and the players will be happy that CJ came back, there was more hood put into the game, the Families are back on top, and we now have a fourth protagonist to play as!

Will not happen.
  • DAWeeE1 likes this

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

Tenpenny's soul floated around after crashing the firetruck until he ran into that dog chop was humping during that one mission. While being humped by Chop Tenpenny knew exactly where to go and he jumped into Chop's body. Unfortunately it also happen to be hosting the soul of Marty Chonks and the two have been squabbling ever since. I hear they're getting a sitcom later this year. 

I hope Pulaski's ghost gets in the mix somewhere.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

Unfortunately, Pulaski's ghost got the wrong directions man. He was possessing Brucie all along man. 

Machine Head
  • Machine Head

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

Whoa spoilers. Some of us haven't completed it yet y'know?

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

Yeah, who the f*ck is sick enough to spoil a 2004 game? That's blasphemy.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

Dawg, chill dawg. Least I didn't tell ya about how Kent Paul is really Niko Bellic in disguise. It was so emotional how he explained that he went back in time to fight in the great British Civil War and earned 55 medals, flashed the Queen, and had to run for his life and create a new identity for himself. Man Tommy Vercetti's reaction was amazing. I just couldn't believe he was resurrected by Auntie Poulet (aka Franklin's mother aka Tracy aka CJ) you know?

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

Every black guy seems to be a CJ!

Nostalgia plays a big role, its okay to have CJ back but to say that that Franklin is CJ is crazy.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In 12 Step Program

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:16 AM Edited by CarimboHanky, 01 November 2013 - 10:16 AM.

franklin is way too boring to be a modern day cj...

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

CJ is now a Balla, who knows!

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

CJ was one of the biggest pussies in gaming history. He was pushed around by EVERYONE. It was embarrassing.

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

I enjoyed reading the posts in this thread. This thread is full of lols.

iALLOUT4eva
  • iALLOUT4eva

GTA Gunner

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

A loooooong ass time ago (maybe 2011) on a radio morning show, Young Maylay said he was going to be in V. Idk if he got scrapped, was meaning DLC, or was just trolling though.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Unfortunately, Pulaski's ghost got the wrong directions man. He was possessing Brucie all along man. 
Wait, if he was posessing Brucie all along, how come he didn't just cap Lance Vance, who had mind controlled Huang Lee, to get it over with when he had the chance?

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

Wait, if he was posessing Brucie all along, how come he didn't just cap Lance Vance, who had mind controlled Huang Lee, to get it over with when he had the chance?

Because Donald Love, who spontaneously combusted one day during GTA 3, found himself in the year 2008 where he took on the name Lamar Davis who, back then, spontaneously lived in Liberty City and Los Santos at the same time. He was pulling the strings all along and made sure that Brucie aka Pulaski was unaware of this until it was too late. Lance had discovered Donald Love on account of also being Donald Love's son, daughter, and mother at the same time. Then it got really complicated when Emmit, aka Michael aka Catalina aka The Dali Lama showed up to assassinate Dwayne for holding the superpower of depression. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by Zodape, 01 November 2013 - 06:40 PM.

I still feel bad for Claude disguising as a teddy bear. He didn't see Trevor cummin'.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

Because Donald Love, who spontaneously combusted one day during GTA 3, found himself in the year 2008 where he took on the name Lamar Davis who, back then, spontaneously lived in Liberty City and Los Santos at the same time. He was pulling the strings all along and made sure that Brucie aka Pulaski was unaware of this until it was too late. Lance had discovered Donald Love on account of also being Donald Love's son, daughter, and mother at the same time. Then it got really complicated when Emmit, aka Michael aka Catalina aka The Dali Lama showed up to assassinate Dwayne for holding the superpower of depression. 

And then Steve Biko showed up to save the day.

Muhammad Hamdan
  • Muhammad Hamdan

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Why almost everyone wants CJ back in GTA V? I just dont get it, GTA San Andreas was good by it self and the story but CJ was booring. I would prefer to have more side characters from GTA IV. It would be good to see Niko on vacation somewhere in Los Santos.

Misleading title.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

Because CJ is the greatest GTA character of all time.

• latigreblue likes this

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

And then Steve Biko showed up to save the day.

Now you're just generalizing! GTA V is much more convoluted and ridiculous than that! Biko had to have had at least 9 secret identities putting him as the only person to be in every single GTA game ever made, 5 of the protagonists were his illegitimate children and at least 5 of the female characters including Catalina and Elizabeta were his lover. Not to mention they finally brought in his 12 wives and their secret ninja army. Rockstar wasn't kidding when they said you would play the protagonist and antagonist at the same time! Biko both lead the charge to destroy Los Santos with the aliens that only Michael, who was conveniently one of his secret lovers what with being Catalina and all, could see and also lead the resistance using the bare fists of Chuck Norris aka Trevor aka U.L. Paper aka Biko himself! 

It was a truly magical game man... magical... 

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

what if I told you CJ is the snow in North Yankton?

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Franklin is just as much fun to play as C.J. in my opinion and considering that Rockstar literally went back to the well, actually the same gene pool, to create Franklin (actors Christopher "Young Maylay" Bellard and Shawn "Solo" Fonteno are real-life cousins), you can see Rockstar wanted a character who C.J. fans would like but who is fresh and not a forced sequel that tacks on more story to C.J.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users