Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why wasn't Mors Insurance Implemented into Single Player?

12 replies to this topic
Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

I've noticed that if your car gets like permanently damaged in V, it's gone for good. You have the impound that covers losing your car in a cop chase, driving it into the water, etc. But if your car is destroyed in any possible way involving fire, it's gone... just gone. If it explodes it is gone.

Mors covers this in Online. Why couldn't we have this for SP, I mean it is annoying when we lose our cars in a fire in SP. It seems pretty sh*tty. DLC? Wishful thinking? Who else agrees?

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

They left alot of things out on single player intentionally, So you would have to play GTA Online 

ABCDOGGY ginette
  • ABCDOGGY ginette

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

Yup. Too much things were left out of singlplayer for online. I'm not an online gamer and it just make me sick.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

You have the personal vehicle(s) that always respawn, what's the problem? If you want another car, you steal one

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

You have the personal vehicle(s) that always respawn, what's the problem? If you want another car, you steal one

The problem is if you purchase a ten million dollar car you cant just go "steal one" because they dont spawn on the street. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

You're obviously missing the point so why don't you read my post more clearly. Not everybody is like you where you "just steal a car." :yawn:

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

good idea! Can you now tell me where the Cheetah spawns so i can "steal" it?

Ah, really? thats a shame. you shared your theory and then blew it out of the water in one post. 

you are a forum god

• nobum62 likes this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

I'm pissed that there are so many more things in Online that aren't in Single Player. I can't wait until the PC version comes out and someone mods it all into SP.

• Grand Cannon likes this

tch2296
  • tch2296

Giant Siberian Priest Just Chillin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:18 AM Edited by tch2296, 01 November 2013 - 04:19 AM.

Yeah, I hope they bring the insurance feature into the single-player. I really, really hope they aren't avoiding doing it just to bring a larger audience for GTA online; that doesn't even make sense. I mean how many people will sign up for broadband internet to play GTA online just so they can buy insurance on a virtual car that they'll blow up accidentally when they take a wrong turn that leads into the bay...

Put every cool feature, into every part of the game, please, R*

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

Yeah, I hope they bring the insurance feature into the single-player. I really, really hope they aren't avoiding doing it just to bring a larger audience for GTA online; that doesn't even make sense. I mean how many people will sign up for broadband internet to play GTA online just so they can buy insurance on a virtual car that they'll blow up accidentally when they take a wrong turn that leads into the bay...

Put every cool feature, into every part of the game, please, R*

I'm with ya :)

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

Because you can't buy money from Rockstar in single player...

Why would they put all the cool stuff in single player if they can't poke you for extra money for it?
  • kasheku likes this

Katve
  • Katve

Lost in Liberty City

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

Yup. Too much things were left out of singlplayer for online. I'm not an online gamer and it just make me sick.

I agree with this. Always when they are speaking about game they only speak about how awesome is Online and not even mention SP.

Colognenigguh
  • Colognenigguh

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

All of you who lost their cars look for I car icon on the map ! Like the icon in online got my Z Type back !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users