Quantcast

» «
Photo

HOW THE F*** ARE PEOPLE ALWAYS SNIPING ME OUT OF A HELICOPTER?!

45 replies to this topic
Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

Also, for your convenience. The buzzard is a very photogenic machine. The contrast between it's deathlyness and the surrounding peace is a very nice concept on this snapmat i took.

0_0.jpg

Also, they go well with sunsets as subject matter!

0_0.jpg

• Chaos-Elite likes this

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Its much easier to fire on foot... especially with auto aim. Even without auto aim the guy on foot has an advantage just because they're not moving. I also find the miniguns don't do enough damage atm.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 01 November 2013 - 02:15 AM.

I am strafing as fast as possible but they always get a shot on me. You're god damn right I'm mad. iMad? YES!

did you ever check their shooting and flying skill stats? If so, are both skill bars maxed out?  Or are these players over lvl 500+ with a sh*t load of money, but both flying/shooting stats still have yet to go past the 1st skill bar? :lol:

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get a chance to win the game

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Because we're good? I laugh whenever someone comes at me with a buzzard...you have to be better than me at more than one thing in that encounter...good luck with that.

I don't believe it. Because in GTA4 no one could hit me. I believe it's because they slowed down the strafing of the choppers. That's exactly what they did.

That's where I perfected the skill...You've just not run into the right sniper.... a smart sniper uses his surroundings to his advantage against a heli...you've got a better chance at kamikaze'n me than blowing me up or getting a clean line of fire.

Wow so many people are just so awesome around here. Of course, even if one was so great as they think, they're still lame for being so full of themselves.

• Black Rabbit likes this

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

I am strafing as fast as possible but they always get a shot on me. You're god damn right I'm mad. iMad? YES!

JyVVutE.png

Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

I had 2 guys in a buzzard spawn camp me the other day. I pulled out my sniper and shot the pilot, then when his buddy took over the drivers seat I shot him too :D

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

I had 2 guys in a buzzard spawn camp me the other day. I pulled out my sniper and shot the pilot, then when his buddy took over the drivers seat I shot him too :D

I have gotten some nice shots with the sniper as well. It does work wonders against the choppers. Crazy real.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:52 AM

JyVVutE.png

15pn1xt.jpg

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

You really shouldn't be surprised, it's pretty easy to shoot players/get shot out of a buzzard.  Just try practicing evasive maneuvers.

JyVVutE.png

15pn1xt.jpg

JokerFANTASTIC.gif

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

JyVVutE.png

15pn1xt.jpg

CreepyBrony2.jpg

• Chaos-Elite likes this

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

uBad

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

Because we're good? I laugh whenever someone comes at me with a buzzard...you have to be better than me at more than one thing in that encounter...good luck with that.

And the battle has begun.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

you're in a flying deathmachine that can chase everything all around the map

there has to be a way to kill you, it's called balance

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:19 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 01 November 2013 - 03:23 PM.

http://gtaforums.com...in-the-buzzard/

First, he complains that he can`t kill a player with rockets or miniguns. Now players are killing him too fast.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

http://gtaforums.com...in-the-buzzard/

First, he complains that he can`t kill a player with rockets or miniguns. Now players are killing him too fast.

Yeah. GTA4 did it right. No one could kill me and I could kill everyone.

In this game, they spoon feed the noobs. It's stupid.

I practiced with the helicopter to do what I can do. But not to be shamed by noobs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users