Quantcast

» «
Photo

[GTAO] Locations for the Karin Intruder ?

40 replies to this topic
Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:30 AM

I think the people that think he was trolling because they don't know bout refreshing servers to spawn new set of cars.

After my successful attempt, i kept refreshing to see wat else the spot has. it spawns both the youga & rumpo that i see everyone seeking. Like i said, the guy isnt trolling. Learn the facts bout car spawning.

so can you explain what you mean by refreshing servers?

Is it switching freemode sessions but having your starting location set to where you were last time, not at the apartment?

SlowRR
  • SlowRR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

I think the people that think he was trolling because they don't know bout refreshing servers to spawn new set of cars.

After my successful attempt, i kept refreshing to see wat else the spot has. it spawns both the youga & rumpo that i see everyone seeking. Like i said, the guy isnt trolling. Learn the facts bout car spawning.

so can you explain what you mean by refreshing servers?
Is it switching freemode sessions but having your starting location set to where you were last time, not at the apartment?

Yes

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

ROR Gun RuNNer

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

I normally find them by the Oil Derricks in Burrito Heights.  Last night i came across one by Grove Street. (Where Franklin's House in SP)

• o ILL AUDIO o likes this

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

Bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:45 AM

I found a bunch of random 'rare' sedans last night while cruising around el Burro Heights.
including:
Karin Intruder
Albany Primo
Declasse Premier
kept seeing a few other 'hard to find' cars there too.. Hardtop Tornado, Phoenix, hardtop mañana
try checking there from 15:00 to 00:00
  • Pary daPlatapus likes this

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

I have seen more random vehicles at the pier than anywhere else in the entire map, including Tailgaters and F620s. Have also seen a Bati 801 RR and Super Diamond spawn there, which I'd never seen anywhere else online (aside from people's garages). Keep changing sessions and you'll be surprised at what you can find.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:10 AM

I know where it spawns... My garage!

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

El Burro Heights is definitely where the "rarest" cars spawn. Intruder I see a lot in the surburbs to the east of the easternmost LSC.

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

Just drove to spot at airport that Vietnam pointed out and found these:

v1cm.jpg

Hopped sessions 3 or 4 times and there was an Intruder. The parking lot is located here:

1kgx.png

• T-Offline likes this

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:13 AM

You can also reset by going to the playstation store and going back to game, if you're in invite only session it sends you right back to your invite only session.  That helps so that you can car hunt in invite only sessions and not end up in public "blow up all vehicle" sessions

• T-Offline likes this

T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by T-Offline, 29 December 2013 - 01:05 PM.

Just drove to spot at airport that Vietnam pointed out and found these:

v1cm.jpg

Thx you two !! I will try it :) This is bye far the most realistic picture i ever saw! It tooks some secounds till it got it ^^

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:07 PM Edited by Scoobroid, 29 December 2013 - 01:09 PM.

@ all (on Xbox) who want an Intruder and can't find one. I've helped loads of people get one - they seem to spawn with regularity in my game. I mostly find them on the long straight road near the docks (SE) where there's that LSC down below the ring road near the storm drain.

If you're stuck, PM me your GT on here or send an XBL message to GT: Scoobroid. I'll invite you to a private session as and when I find one (they show up pretty much every day). I'm in the UK and am normally online around 9pm-2am, so you'll need to be on then.

Edit: Also Primos and Mananas are reasonably common for me (these three often seem to spawn at the same time), so let me know if you're after these too. Obviously if I get swamped with requests, bear with me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users