Quantcast

» «
Photo

Fighter Jet Stored and Insured In Personal Garage!

13 replies to this topic
HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by HoltGames, 31 October 2013 - 09:42 PM.

It is possible to store a fighter jet from the military base in your garage and it can be insured so if it's blown up it will be returned to you FOR FREE in GTA Online! Check out the video!

PS: This is not hacked or modded in any way, 100% legit. We are working on a tutorial. It's taking us a long time to pull it off again.  :)

• shoops likes this

Thegtauser
  • Thegtauser

same as the others

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

It is possible to store a fighter jet from the military base in your garage and it can be insured so if it's blown up it will be returned to you FOR FREE in GTA Online! Check out the video!

PS: This is not hacked or modded in any way, 100% legit. We are working on a tutorial. It's taking us a long time to pull it off again.  :)

I hope you get a tutorial soon as this might be the answer to getting the other cars insured too

HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

I hope you get a tutorial soon as this might be the answer to getting the other cars insured too

We will try and get it out soon. We have been trying the past few nights to pull it off again. It took us hours to get it to work this time. There are so many steps to get it and insure it successfully.!

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

Have you made a vid yet pal.

HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Have a video coming later today showing step by step how to store a Buzzard in your garage and insure it!

Xtremely Shot
  • Xtremely Shot

Xtremely Shot

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

have had this in my garage for awhile now............ 

0_0.jpg

all are insured we have a thread here where a bunch of us have been working on this for the past week give or take..........http://gtaforums.com...cars-in-garage/

HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

0_0.jpg

all are insured we have a thread here where a bunch of us have been working on this for the past week give or take..........http://gtaforums.com...cars-in-garage/

0_0.jpg

Hadnt seen that thread before. A lot of great info. The only thing I've done different (and it may be easier) is that to ensure the vehicles you don't have to re-glitch them into your garage. The video Im uploading later today will show what to do. I think its much easier and quicker...But that's just my opinion.

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

I have a buzzard. Tried the jet but its too hard.

HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

I have a buzzard. Tried the jet but its too hard.

The jet is an entirely different process from the Buzzard. Much harder.

Xtremely Shot
  • Xtremely Shot

Xtremely Shot

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

yea i dont use the reglitch process but we are working on finding a way to mod the vehicles as well

HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Here's the video showing how to store, and mainly insure, the Buzzard Attack Chopper. Check it out and I hope it is useful!

This insurance method works for any vehicles in the game (we've tested a lot, but forgive us and let us know if one doesn't work).

JOSHk
  • JOSHk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Do you think this is banable?, because I really want to try this but do not want to get banned.

HoltGames
  • HoltGames

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

Do you think this is banable?, because I really want to try this but do not want to get banned.

Since this is a glitch and not a mod, I wouldnt think so. But I could end up being very wrong.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

I used this method yesterday and got it to work in about an hour, after really using a stopwatch I got it to work within 4 tries (the button combo and sh*t). I works great and is insured and all, most other videos on this are horrible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users