Do you have a foot fetish?

32 replies to this topic
johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Guys for the longest time I can remember I've had a fetish for female feet I dont even know why either, is that stuff genetic? Was I crawling as a baby when people were poking me with their feet so I just developed a strong desire for them?

And its not just any feet I have a fetish for. I find I'm attracted to girls who have well kept feet like when their toenails are painted. I mean it has to be darn near perfect before I would even want to massage them.

Whenever I meet women I invariably look towards the feet, if they are in sandals of course, to assess the attractiveness of their feet. I feel bad sometimes because its like women are a whole package to be loved but heres me looking at a girls well pedicured feet and wondering whether I should ask that girl out. 

I've managed to quell that desire for a while now but today I think it flared up again. I saw a lady with some awesome looking feet and couldn't help but but look.

Do you lot have a fetish for female feet or is it just me? 

What do you think of this?

• livejoker and Ramyhyday like this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

I ain't a foot person but I know there are dude's that like feet a lot. I'm all about the booty though and thighs and I love me some boobage too.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

Foot fetish? Tarantino mandatory mention...

tumblr_lthleftj281r57orno1_500.gif

Well, not really. I find it quite disgusting, actually. Can't say the same for other parts ;)

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

So did you hook up with her?
I hope you two didn't get off on the wrong foot.

• John Smith likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 31 October 2013 - 09:52 PM.

*Tarantino mandatory mention part 2...

Just remember what Vincent Vega said.

Also: Inb4WeDon'tTolerateDiscussionOfaSexualFetIshNatureRoundHere

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• BUSTED!
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:52 PM Edited by Joe Chip, 31 October 2013 - 10:30 PM.

Do you lot have a fetish for female feet?

No. I guess that's gonna make me a minority if anyone else comes along.

I think it was the first one I realized I had. There were lots of good videos for that sort of thing on Youtube a few years ago, and they used to show up a lot on anything remotely sexual. It's given me this awful connoisseurship where I get incredibly disturbed and uncomfortable when people with nasty feet are in the room, but can't help but stare when they have good feet.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by johnny_zoo, 31 October 2013 - 10:15 PM.

Do you lot have a fetish for female feet?

No. I guess that's gonna make me a minority if anyone else comes along.

I think it was the first one I realized I had. There were lots of good videos for that sort of thing on Youtube a few years ago, and they used to show up a lot on anything remotely sexual. It's given me this awful connoisseurship where I get incredibly disturbed and uncomfortable when people with nasty feet are in the room, but can't help but stare when they have good feet.

So you have a fetish for male feet is what your're saying?

Also Ive seen some vids on Youtube before. Its kinda pervy though although that didnt stop me from watching them.

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Never Settle

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

thighs

Yeah. I find female legs overall to be one of the most attractive parts about them, but it depends on the person. There are women out there with amazingly pretty faces and that's almost enough to make me melt. Other girls have a bit of everything that is attractive in a woman.

I don't find feet attractive at all basically. I like hands and arms a lot more.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

Foot fetishes are just...disturbing, to say the least. Think about it, you're obsessing over one of the dirtiest parts of the body.

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Chief Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by Blastoise1994, 31 October 2013 - 10:47 PM.

Not female and not really, but seeing a bit of foot centric stuff is fairly common in what fetishes I do participate in, so I'm not disturbed by it or anything, and in fact actually find it to be slightly erotic given the right circumstances. To me it's kind of like garlic salt, try to eat it as the main course and you're gonna' get sick, but sprinkle JUST the right amount in and you've got a damn good meal... But that's just me.

Okay, enough being creepy from me. :p

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:47 PM Edited by F4L?, 31 October 2013 - 10:57 PM.

You really went there? 
I don't have a foot thing, a lot of people do though, it's not uncommon.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

You really went there? 

What in holy hell have you done to your username dear boy?

Raavi
  • Raavi

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2016
    Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Your brain either made an association between a certain object and sexual pleasure at one point in you life, or did so after continuous exposure to something that slowly became sexualised. It's really nothing to be ashamed about, it is very common and Hand and Foot fetishes are among the most common fetishes. Furthermore fetishes are becoming increasingly more mainstream and accepted. It's amazing what one book can do.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:20 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 31 October 2013 - 11:23 PM.

Foot fetishes are just...disturbing, to say the least. Think about it, you're obsessing over one of the dirtiest parts of the body.

It may be the dirtiest part of the body, but what's the smelliest? It's almost like comparing cheddar and trout. How do you eat yours?

Your brain either made an association between a certain object and sexual pleasure at one point in you life, or did so after continuous exposure to something that slowly became sexualised. It's really nothing to be ashamed about, it is very common and Hand and Foot fetishes are among the most common fetishes. Furthermore fetishes are becoming increasingly more mainstream and accepted. It's amazing what one book can do.

Your brain made associations with books when you were younger?

Raavi
  • Raavi

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2016
    Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by Raavi, 31 October 2013 - 11:37 PM.

It may be the dirtiest part of the body, but what's the smelliest? It's almost like comparing cheddar and trout. How do you eat yours?

Your brain made associations with books when you were younger?

I was referring to the book 50 shades of grey, it helped pave the road to social acceptance of fetishes and made them mainstream overnight. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

I do not have a foot fetish, but I could not care less about what anyone else does in their bedroom even if I find it objectionable.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:37 PM Edited by Futurama_Freak1, 31 October 2013 - 11:37 PM.

You have no idea how often I get asked to draw pictures of feet or foot jobs and it's mostly by people who can barely speak english.

I hate that sh*t.

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:39 PM Edited by Unoriginal Gangster, 31 October 2013 - 11:41 PM.

Foot fetishes are more common than you think. I know a lot of people who have a foot fetish and I do myself. It will fade off a bit more in the future though.

It's only a bad thing when you become a 'foot freak'. I don't even need to explain, do I?

scum.
  • scum.

I'm itchy.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

I'm the foot f*ckin' master.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• BUSTED!
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

Yeah. There are definitely some girls who's feet I can appreciate, but I'd compare it to when a straight guy thinks another guy has a nice build.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:11 AM Edited by NathanT, 01 November 2013 - 02:11 AM.

Yeah. There are definitely some girls who's feet I can appreciate, but I'd compare it to when a straight guy thinks another guy has a nice build.

Never heard of that one before if I'm honest, but hey whatever floats yer boat.

I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish, no. I'm all for the ass

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

Um..

Ok so Im actully not going to mock at all, just a few things.

Most people find foot fetishes.. Just weird, some find it disturbing. I wouldent be compleatly scared away from someone cause of it .. buuut.. It would be one of those inch away from them on the sofa moments.

For an answer, No, fetishes are not.. Genetic or anything. Most people say they come from childhood events, or things that happen in your life to develop it... Psycology is too complicated for me But I dunno.. Strangly enough Foot fetishes seem to be strongly connected with vore for some reson >.> Yeah I know some weird suff.

Hope it helped slightly.. mabye you should look at life and think what could have happend that started an intrest in feet, Hey it could be worse! some people are attracted to things that are not human... Like..... shoes.

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

You really went there? 

So that's a no then?
Don't worry, time heels everything.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

Sorry but I ain't never been into that...

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

Fetishes are extremely common and a foot fetish is one of the more common ones. There's some really weird ones out there though...

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:51 PM Edited by johnny_zoo, 01 November 2013 - 08:52 PM.

Foot fetishes are more common than you think. I know a lot of people who have a foot fetish and I do myself. It will fade off a bit more in the future though.

It's only a bad thing when you become a 'foot freak'. I don't even need to explain, do I?

Whats that exactly in your book?

Im not really into licking girls feet just massaging or a footjob. The only way I might do that is if she just had a shower and I know her feet are clean.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

You really went there? 

What in holy hell have you done to your username dear boy?
It was accidental, it is pretty horrid haha. I'll change it back in 12 months.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

I had a foot thing with my ex but I don't really look at every girls feet. Not in the way that I would look at their arse or boobs, that is.

AgelessDisaster
  • AgelessDisaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

I have a big foot frtish. Like you, it's the first thing I look at when I see a woman, besides her face. Ugly feet can make a pretty girl uninteresting I me, while pretty feet can make an ugly girl more attractive

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

I have an earlobe fetish. I mean, you ever see a girl with sexy earlobes? Damn.

^ Sarcasm ^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users