Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone else getting sick of the pc elitists?

104 replies to this topic
Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by Audiophile, 03 November 2013 - 08:36 PM.

Who is bashing you here?

You seem to be the one bashing by generalizing an entire group of players as fanboys because a few obnoxious fanboys went all "PC master race" on you. It is so easy to insult people over the internet.

Yes, they are annoying but they do not represent all PC gamers. Just as the console fanboys do not represent all console gamers. Why group them all together?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:52 AM Edited by AceKingston, 04 November 2013 - 01:53 AM.

I think PC elitests and console fangirls are both the scum of the collective gaming community.

I've found console fangirls to be the worst though and the dumbest of all. Sony fangirls in particular are the dumbest....and this is coming from someone whose main gaming console out of the three (Wii, 360, PS3) is the PS3.

I don't get it but then I game on all systems, primarily on PC, I'll be honest. That being said, I have no desire to go around calling console gamers peasants and saying that the PC is the master race. Yes, the PC is superior when it comes to running most games (this is a fact that you have to admit whichever way you look at it) and what it offers but the consoles have their own benefits and areas where they shine.

Both sides fling sh*t at each other and then cry floods of tears. Console fangirls believe they are justified to attack the PC crowd because "boo hoo I was called a peasant :`(" and the PC crowd thinks they are justified to attack the console crowd because they fling just as much crap at them. Sometimes the console fangirls are just asking for it, as witnessed on this forum when GTA V was announced as releasing solely on consoles at launch. I remember the console fangirls started flinging sh*t at the PC crowd when they were not provoked and then once some PC people flung sh*t back, the console fangirls cried their tears and didn't understand why they were insulted back. I criey errytiem.

Both sides fling sh*t at each other, yet each side thinks they are the wronged ones. Top lel.

But I don't give a sh*t about all these arguments.  But, fanboys need to act mature.  Especially PC fanboys.

You know, you're a fanboy yourself, you realize that? My arguments were completely neutral and did not support either side because BOTH sides are just as bad as the other and do nothing but continue the endless cycle of flinging sh*t. Each side thinking they are innocent and the wronged party. Case in point here with you.

Ah well though, I should know by now that having a logical discussion with fanboys is impossible.

Did I say that I like ps3?  Did I say that I like xbox?  Did I say I like pc?

So in other words you are not a gamer, so what the heck are you doing here?

No, In other words, I don't care what I play on.  Unlike you fanboys who only stick to one thing and bash others for not having the exact same thing.

If you don't care what you play on why do you have to start a topic about PC fanboys in the first place? Oh and I am happy with the PC platform I play on but do I create topics like you, 'Anyone else getting sick of the console fanboys?' Nope.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

Who is bashing you here?

You seem to be the one bashing by generalizing an entire group of players as fanboys because a few obnoxious fanboys went all "PC master race" on you. It is so easy to insult people over the internet.

Yes, they are annoying but they do not represent all PC gamers. Just as the console fanboys do not represent all console gamers. Why group them all together?

It just seems that all pc gamers say bad stuff about consoles.

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

More importantly, why the f*ck do you care? You got self esteem issues?

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

I have a PC worth more than $1k and I'm not playing anything on it. BTW I like to troll pc gamers and start console wars. I love my PS3 10 times better than my PC.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

Because I hate it when someone bashes me.  If you all play like normal and won't start wars, this thread wouldn't exist.

Mista J
  • Mista J

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

Sound like a bitch, if I've ever heard one.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Because I hate it when someone bashes me.  If you all play like normal and won't start wars, this thread wouldn't exist.

amazed-omg.gif

Such bias, much ignorance, many wrongs.

Okay now to be serious, I really don't know if you are trolling but if you aren't then LOL.

What about console users who bash each other? 360 players bashing PS3 players, both bashing Wii players. So on and so forth.

What about when console players provoke PC players for no reason. Do you only notice when PC players start platform wars or what?

All platforms have fanboys and all fanboys bash one another. Fanboys are not exclusive to one platform in particular and again the cycle continues because each side flings sh*t at the other and then cries how they are innocent.

When PC fanboys bash console fanboys guess what? It's because they too have been bashed, if not in that particular instance then in the past. Likewise with console players.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

amazed-omg.gif

Such bias, much ignorance, many wrongs.

Okay now to be serious, I really don't know if you are trolling but if you aren't then LOL.

What about console users who bash each other? 360 players bashing PS3 players, both bashing Wii players. So on and so forth.

What about when console players provoke PC players for no reason. Do you only notice when PC players start platform wars or what?

All platforms have fanboys and all fanboys bash one another. Fanboys are not exclusive to one platform in particular and again the cycle continues because each side flings sh*t at the other and then cries how they are innocent.

When PC fanboys bash console fanboys guess what? It's because they too have been bashed, if not in that particular instance then in the past. Likewise with console players.

I rarely see console players bash pc players because they know that pc is better.  But pc players don't have to scream that they are better.  That is why xbox and ps have more fanboy wars.  It's because they are so much alike.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

Its like sports you want your team to be the best ( for me sony ), pc is the best and always be but consoles just better for easy play ( no sh*tty chair and smal screen ). I understand fanboys cuz theres only 1 the best but xbox players will say xbox and ps players will say ps. Sony overall best cuz they focused on gaming since ps1 since xbox only launched to make sh*tloads cash ( microsoft saw ps2 sales and wanted $$$ to ) so they act like spoiled 15yr old and buy exclusives and cheap rip offs like forza. Nintendo really sh*t but i still have some tiny respect cuz nes + snes and n64 but after that nintendo even sadder as ms ( only try making $ dont care bout gamers ). Pc players think there so good ( cuz graphics ) but real gamers know its all bout gameplay. Long story short, get a sony console or pc if you only play fps or rts games or you a graphic whore.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

Still this stupid argument continues? You console peasants are so slow... as your consoles.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

Still this stupid argument continues? You console peasants are so slow... as your consoles.

Stop trolling like a little 12 year old.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

What's a PC?

Mista J
  • Mista J

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

I guess that ends that argument

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

Surprise bitch, I'm a PC gamer in disguise, Although I absolutely hate being associated with that Title, Simply because of Cum-farts acting all "Superior" and sh*t..

Annoying twattery if you ask me.

Most of the reason Why I am openly a Console gamer before a PC gamer.

marmoo
  • marmoo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

What is annoying twattery is the endless PC v Console threads which solve nothing, go round in circles, turn into slanging matches and end up being locked.

We all know the facts in this debate

Doubt it needs more discussion

Find something new to moan about

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

I'm sick of my fellow console gamers bashing me, a PS2 gamer. Software (Codebreaker, Gameshark, Action Replay) exists that allows PS2 gamers to alter our games, yet this coding software doesn't exist for PS3 or XBOX systems.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

Stop moaning like a little 12 year old ;)

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

Oh, go upgrade your pc.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

Oh, go upgrade your pc.

Look  what does OP recommends! how f*cking creative of you really thought that one to continue.

Now, listen you completely retarded fellow/girl/kid/ or whatever you are moron, just stop your non-sense. If you can't digest the Fact(s) about PC and it's overall capabilities that outrun any damn console and unacceptable for your self-esteem then just f*ck off this forum and rant somewhere else. You should present valid arguments that even makes the topic worth discussing rather you are just playing around like a stupid replying absurdly with no meaningful views to speak about.

If you seriously have little of the self-respect left, a.k.a Console Warrior just leave us alone and stop spamming the thread further.

Ass-hole!!!

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:31 AM

I always hear pc gamers bashing on console gamers.  They always have the same joke "console peasant"...  So I am assuming that this is the majority of the pc community, just because of the sheer amount of these douches.  If I am wrong, and there are nice pc gamers, then please tell me.

Console peasant, PC master race, now clean my shoes, peasant.

Joking. But yeah, I am kind of annoyed to them too. I'd gladly punch every PC-elitist to the face just because of their behavior. I have a good gaming focused computer (8 Gb RAM, GTX 670-graphics card, Intel i7 3770-K processor and so on), but I'm not going to begin insulting/talking crap to console people.

In fact, I am a fan of PlayStation, mainly because of exclusives.

Now, I know you could use emulators or such to run console exclusives on PC, but it's not the same experience on PC. That's just my opinion, I'd say it's not "fair" for the console developers if I got a console exclusive and didn't play it on the console. For example, I'd not play The Last of Us in PS3-emulator on PC because Naughty Dog originally made it for PS3, thus I'll play it on PS3.

I think the word is that I respect the exclusive-game developers, thus I'm not going to play it on a platform it is not made for.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

I always hear pc gamers bashing on console gamers.  They always have the same joke "console peasant"...  So I am assuming that this is the majority of the pc community, just because of the sheer amount of these douches.  If I am wrong, and there are nice pc gamers, then please tell me.

Joking. But yeah, I am kind of annoyed to them too. I'd gladly punch every PC-elitist to the face just because of their behavior. I have a good gaming focused computer (8 Gb RAM, GTX 670-graphics card, Intel i7 3770-K processor and so on), but I'm not going to begin insulting/talking crap to console people.

Now, I know you could use emulators or such to run console exclusives on PC, but it's not the same experience on PC. That's just my opinion, I'd say it's not "fair" for the console developers if I got a console exclusive and didn't play it on the console. For example, I'd not play The Last of Us in PS3-emulator on PC because Naughty Dog originally made it for PS3, thus I'll play it on PS3.

I think the word is that I respect the exclusive-game developers, thus I'm not going to play it on a platform it is not made for.

Thank you.  Someone gets what I'm talking about.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by Xerukal, 09 November 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Funny, mentioning unfairness. Many would deem the concept of an exclusive unfair. Some even would call it silly, like Valve.

I tend to agree with that notion. Exclusives are silly. 

"Customers are everywhere and developers should put their games wherever their customers are" - Anna Sweet, Valve.  

But I suppose the topic of exclusives and fairness/multi-platform titles is a subject for another time and thread. 

Pat
  • Pat

• GTA Series Staff
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

I hope you realize many of those developers would prefer to let as many people as possible experience their game, but can't because most or all of their funding is from Sony/Microsoft.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 09 November 2013 - 06:38 PM.

Funny, mentioning unfairness. Many would deem the concept of an exclusive unfair. Some even would call it silly, like Valve.

I tend to agree with that notion. Exclusives are silly. 

"Customers are everywhere and developers should put their games wherever their customers are" - Anna Sweet, Valve.  

But I suppose the topic of exclusives and fairness/multi-platform titles is a subject for another time and thread. 

Well it's understandable to claim exclusives are unfair, since they effectively block people who play on other platforms from playing the specific game. But I don't feel pity on other people (especially PC-elitists), if they want to play an exclusive but act like console gamers were dirt under their shoes. If you have an alright personality and respect console players, then I don't really care whether you play an exclusive on PC with an emulator or something.

But most exclusive developers don't really have a word against it either, for example Naughty Dog is owned by Sony, which makes it obvious why they develop PlayStation-only games.

I think the word is that I respect the exclusive-game developers, thus I'm not going to play it on a platform it is not made for.

I hope you realize many of those developers would prefer to let as many people as possible experience their game, but can't because most or all of their funding is from Sony/Microsoft.

I do. I know it's a method of attracting people to buy the other console before the other, by having better exclusives than the other. It's probably the most common reason why people buy their favorite console in the first place.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:44 AM Edited by King Andreas, 10 November 2013 - 12:44 AM.

By using Codebreaker, Gameshark, and Action Replay codes, PS2 gamers can alter our gaming experiences, just as PC gamers do so by "modding". Why do so many PC and console gamers think altering a game is PC exclusive?

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:07 AM Edited by The General, 10 November 2013 - 05:15 AM.

And I'm just sitting here in my holodeck laughing my arse off at the lot of 'em.

I'm guessing the floor, the ceiling and the walls are all sticky whenever you finish using the holodeck, right?

By using Codebreaker, Gameshark, and Action Replay codes, PS2 gamers can alter our gaming experiences, just as PC gamers do so by "modding". Why do so many PC and console gamers think altering a game is PC exclusive?

Wait, breaking the game or cheating is the same as modding a game? What?

Sure you can "alter" a console game with gameshark, but that is just using the codes that are already in the game, and trying to either break the game in a certain way or cheat.

Modding on PC, pretty much allows you to add completely new items and gameplay elements. Think DLC but made by some guy on the internet and given out for free, and that doesn't have the same restrictions as official DLC has.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:44 AM Edited by Audiophile, 10 November 2013 - 06:48 AM.

Lol'd.

Do you not know the difference? As The General explained, console users can use what you mentioned to add what is already there, usually in the form of cheats i.e. spawn this item/that much of it, have unlimited health/ammo.

Modding on a PC lets you add all new content. For example, Skyrim....users can mod all new quests into the game, new content, new weapons and armour etc. And Steam Workship lets you do this with one click. I've seen so much amazing content added for games like Skyrim on PC through modding, whole factions and quests with unique dialogue and voice acting. Essentially users can create their own content for the game, other users can select which of that content they want in their game and this increases the longevity of the game in question. For the Fallout series, I remember someone modded FO3/NV to allow you to create your own settlement and select what to build/where to build it then defend it. That is the sort of intricate add-ons you can get with a PC + modding.

I love when console users confuse modding on PC with cheating, which is generally what Gameshark etc is for.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

There are pc programs available that allow you to use Gameshark, etc code too. ;)

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

Yeah but the thing is it doesn't allow you to add lots of things. You have more freedom on PC, and modding on a console is incredibly tough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users