Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone else getting sick of the pc elitists?

104 replies to this topic
DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:18 AM Edited by Erebos, 02 November 2013 - 06:19 AM.

I think console fanboys are more annoying.

This, and I own all consoles and PC. It's the f*cking Sony fanboys that kill me. Ever since Sony started with their "WE know what gamers want" and "WE actually let you share your games with friends" for the next-gen situation, the fanboys have been horrible.
I didn't like the whole "like us because the other guy f*cked up" mentality Sony had for a while.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

This, and I own all consoles and PC. It's the f*cking Sony fanboys that kill me. Ever since Sony started with their "WE know what gamers want" and "WE actually let you share your games with friends" for the next-gen situation, the fanboys have been horrible.
I didn't like the whole "like us because the other guy f*cked up" mentality Sony had for a while.

Sony was going to do the exact same thing.

http://ps4daily.com/...ox-one-outrage/

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

I always hear pc gamers bashing on console gamers.  They always have the same joke "console peasant"...  So I am assuming that this is the majority of the pc community, just because of the sheer amount of these douches.  If I am wrong, and there are nice pc gamers, then please tell me.

Typical console peasant. Of course you would use your feeble console peasant mind to paint all of us PC master race gamers with the same brush! Go back to your corner and reflect on the stupidity you posted about. Also, reflect on how magnificent the PC Master Race is!

Was going to point that out but I knew if I had done so it would have made it worse.

They always, always generalize. One PC gamer makes me cry = all of them did.

Prove to me that not all of them are dickheads then.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

^ These are the kind of console fanboys I am talking about.

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

I can't stand fanboys in general.  Why should anyone give a **** what company you've been a "loyal" fan to?  The only ones who should care are the companies themselves because their success is contingent on your money.  That's it.  People arguing over what's best and desperately trying to convince the other only screams insecurity to me.  Either that or it's all about ego, which is just as pathetic.  Probably a mix of both.  I just don't see the point of insulting people just because they disagree with me.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Now you are calling me a fanboy?  Maybe some people wouldn't want to pay $700 for a pc that can play games on settings that look ever so slightly better then consoles.  But of course, you have to call me a fanboy, just because I am pointing out that most pc gamers are fanboys.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by Erebos, 02 November 2013 - 05:46 PM.

Now you are calling me a fanboy?  Maybe some people wouldn't want to pay $700 for a pc that can play games on settings that look ever so slightly better then consoles.  But of course, you have to call me a fanboy, just because I am pointing out that most pc gamers are fanboys.
So you're doing the same thing? There's annoying people on both ends. Just shut the hell up and don't act like there's only fanboys on PC.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by Audiophile, 02 November 2013 - 06:02 PM.

I always hear pc gamers bashing on console gamers.  They always have the same joke "console peasant"...  So I am assuming that this is the majority of the pc community, just because of the sheer amount of these douches.  If I am wrong, and there are nice pc gamers, then please tell me.

Typical console peasant. Of course you would use your feeble console peasant mind to paint all of us PC master race gamers with the same brush! Go back to your corner and reflect on the stupidity you posted about. Also, reflect on how magnificent the PC Master Race is!

Was going to point that out but I knew if I had done so it would have made it worse.

They always, always generalize. One PC gamer makes me cry = all of them did.

I'm a PC player and just did that in my previous post. But I imagine it was too long for you to read? Several others replied quite civilily as well or jokingly.

Prove to me that every PC player out there is like that.

Go ahead. It's on you to prove it since you generalize so foolishly and believe it truly means every.single.person out there.

The non fanboys of both sides usually don't even get involved in flame wars because it's stupid to them and childish, myself included. So of course you'll only run into the fanboys flinging sh*t at each other and then crying.

What a foolish and immature attitude you have, how old are you?

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

Ok this is turning bad again,

Is it just me who thinks Who Cares!?

Play whatever you prefer to play, The end, I will continue to play on my Xbox360, Playing old PC gameson PC, and on some occasions playing my nintendo. while otehrs use a PC PS3 Wii whatever..

Who cares as long as you liek what you like?

There will be asshats on every platform out there.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by Audiophile, 02 November 2013 - 06:41 PM.

Ok this is turning bad again,

Is it just me who thinks Who Cares!?

Play whatever you prefer to play, The end, I will continue to play on my Xbox360, Playing old PC gameson PC, and on some occasions playing my nintendo. while otehrs use a PC PS3 Wii whatever..

Who cares as long as you liek what you like?

There will be asshats on every platform out there.

Pretty much my thoughts and I voiced them on the first page.

It just amazes me that he generalizes like this and I'll say so to him.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

I hate all of you.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

I hate all of you.

I love you, too.

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Let's be honest here, Nintendo are by far the best console producer. The exclusives are unique and are experiences not available on the PC, Xbox and PS; the latter two simply being similar yet inferior experiences of the PC. Therefore all you need is a 3DS, Wii U and a PC. It is the true master race.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

I think PC elitests and console fangirls are both the scum of the collective gaming community.

I've found console fangirls to be the worst though and the dumbest of all. Sony fangirls in particular are the dumbest....and this is coming from someone whose main gaming console out of the three (Wii, 360, PS3) is the PS3.

I don't get it but then I game on all systems, primarily on PC, I'll be honest. That being said, I have no desire to go around calling console gamers peasants and saying that the PC is the master race. Yes, the PC is superior when it comes to running most games (this is a fact that you have to admit whichever way you look at it) and what it offers but the consoles have their own benefits and areas where they shine.

Both sides fling sh*t at each other and then cry floods of tears. Console fangirls believe they are justified to attack the PC crowd because "boo hoo I was called a peasant :`(" and the PC crowd thinks they are justified to attack the console crowd because they fling just as much crap at them. Sometimes the console fangirls are just asking for it, as witnessed on this forum when GTA V was announced as releasing solely on consoles at launch. I remember the console fangirls started flinging sh*t at the PC crowd when they were not provoked and then once some PC people flung sh*t back, the console fangirls cried their tears and didn't understand why they were insulted back. I criey errytiem.

Both sides fling sh*t at each other, yet each side thinks they are the wronged ones. Top lel.

But I don't give a sh*t about all these arguments.  But, fanboys need to act mature.  Especially PC fanboys.

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:18 PM Edited by Mad_Maxine, 02 November 2013 - 09:20 PM.

But I don't give a sh*t about all these arguments.  But, fanboys need to act mature.  Especially PC fanboys.

All fan boys and girls from every platform need to be mature.. its not hard to Not shove something you like in other peoples faces.. Informing people is cool, Bragging whatever you use is better is not.. this goes for consols.. pc. or whatever people are usin.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:37 PM Edited by Audiophile, 02 November 2013 - 09:37 PM.

I think PC elitests and console fangirls are both the scum of the collective gaming community.

I've found console fangirls to be the worst though and the dumbest of all. Sony fangirls in particular are the dumbest....and this is coming from someone whose main gaming console out of the three (Wii, 360, PS3) is the PS3.

I don't get it but then I game on all systems, primarily on PC, I'll be honest. That being said, I have no desire to go around calling console gamers peasants and saying that the PC is the master race. Yes, the PC is superior when it comes to running most games (this is a fact that you have to admit whichever way you look at it) and what it offers but the consoles have their own benefits and areas where they shine.

Both sides fling sh*t at each other and then cry floods of tears. Console fangirls believe they are justified to attack the PC crowd because "boo hoo I was called a peasant :`(" and the PC crowd thinks they are justified to attack the console crowd because they fling just as much crap at them. Sometimes the console fangirls are just asking for it, as witnessed on this forum when GTA V was announced as releasing solely on consoles at launch. I remember the console fangirls started flinging sh*t at the PC crowd when they were not provoked and then once some PC people flung sh*t back, the console fangirls cried their tears and didn't understand why they were insulted back. I criey errytiem.

Both sides fling sh*t at each other, yet each side thinks they are the wronged ones. Top lel.

You know, you're a fanboy yourself, you realize that? My arguments were completely neutral and did not support either side because BOTH sides are just as bad as the other and do nothing but continue the endless cycle of flinging sh*t. Each side thinking they are innocent and the wronged party. Case in point here with you.

Ah well though, I should know by now that having a logical discussion with fanboys is impossible.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

Can't we all just agree that fanboys of any kind suck?

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

I hate all of you.

I love you, too.

Let's make a baby.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

I hate all of you.

I love you, too.

Let's make a baby.

And then sacrifice it to a goat.

• Moonshield likes this

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

I hate all of you.

I love you, too.

Let's make a baby.

Oh baby tell me more....

Pls....

Pls......

liam.
  • liam.

Non-Stop Pop FM & Mirror Park Radio <3

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:20 AM Edited by liam., 03 November 2013 - 05:21 AM.

*Waves arms* Hello! Not a dickhead over here! :( Unless you're talking about PC fanboys instead of just PC gamers, personally I enjoy both consoles and my pc

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:44 AM

Sony was going to do the exact same thing.

http://ps4daily.com/...ox-one-outrage/

I don't trust that source, it talks of a "Report" but mentions no sources, and I can't seem to find any other sources that say that the PS4 was going to ship with an eye toy and DRM.

I think the article was made up to traffic people to the website.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

I dislike fanboys overall but PC gamers just have a way of pushing that "f*cking douchebag" button. Most console fanboys are obviously 12-year-olds and they act their age, while most PC fanboys usually sound like 16-25-ish year olds; well beyond the age of acting like a retard for having a piece of plastic others don't. I guess PC fanboys are the most annoying because they sound like snobbish, man-child scumbags while console fanboys sound like 12-year-olds who just discovered the internet; one is supposed to have more reasoning than the other but acts the same way.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:07 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 03 November 2013 - 09:11 AM.

Can't we all just agree that fanboys of any kind suck?

Bingo

This video summarises fanboys perfectly

Myself: i prefer playstation, PC is rationally better but I prefer PS for most things, of course when it comes to simulators like football manager or FPS's then hello PC. Anything involving driving, I prefer consoles, it feels better for me for that task.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

You know, you're a fanboy yourself, you realize that? My arguments were completely neutral and did not support either side because BOTH sides are just as bad as the other and do nothing but continue the endless cycle of flinging sh*t. Each side thinking they are innocent and the wronged party. Case in point here with you.

Ah well though, I should know by now that having a logical discussion with fanboys is impossible.

Did I say that I like ps3?  Did I say that I like xbox?  Did I say I like pc?  No, I just hate how pc fanboys act like they are so much better than everyone else.  I sometimes play on pc, I don't act like that.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

Did I say that I like ps3?  Did I say that I like xbox?  Did I say I like pc?

So in other words you are not a gamer, so what the heck are you doing here?

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Exactly how I feel about white people. Spot-on

I don't know how you expect to be treated with that sentence.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by Erebos, 03 November 2013 - 08:01 PM.

He's a casual lol he games hard on his moms iphone

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

And I'm just sitting here in my holodeck laughing my arse off at the lot of 'em.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

No, In other words, I don't care what I play on.  Unlike you fanboys who only stick to one thing and bash others for not having the exact same thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users