Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone else getting sick of the pc elitists?

104 replies to this topic
darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

I always hear pc gamers bashing on console gamers.  They always have the same joke "console peasant"...  So I am assuming that this is the majority of the pc community, just because of the sheer amount of these douches.  If I am wrong, and there are nice pc gamers, then please tell me.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Exactly how I feel about white people. Spot-on

• Otter likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:23 PM Edited by Xerukal, 31 October 2013 - 09:24 PM.

You are wrong. There are nice PC gamers. 

There, I have told you.  

(Although I love using the whole "console peasant" joke thing ironically sometimes, it's dumb fun). 

• DeafMetal likes this

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

I'm a nice pc gamer

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

I'm a console gamer and I used to get annoyed and take things personally when told how superior PC's are. I shouldn't add to the flame wars but I want to remind any PC gamers that are reading that the hardware console gamers are using is 5-6 years old now? Most console gamers don't mod their Xbox/Playstation while on the other hand most PC gamers mod their rigs (with a small percentage that buy a gaming PC and leave it as it is). I believe the Xbox One/PS4 will make everyone equal but with time PC's will get stronger...as always.

You shouldn't worry about PC gamers that poke fun at you. You should just enjoy the games, not the machine. ;)

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Blue lives don't matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:24 PM Edited by Street Mix, 31 October 2013 - 10:25 PM.

"Hahahaha, you're never getting RDR, you f**s"

"GTA V is only for elite, you'll never see it, poor dirty pirates"

"The only gaemz PC has are Farming Simulator and WoW"

Very hard not to be one.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

You dirty console peasants provoke us opening dumb threads to bitch about and bash pc gaming.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

You dirty console peasants provoke us opening dumb threads to bitch about and bash pc gaming.

Thanks for proving my point

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Thanks for proving my point

I believe he was making a joke. Look this console sh*t goes both ways, Console gamers act like f*ckwits to PC gamers and vice versa, just IGNORE IT, it's not hard, just let it go.

Also the majority of gamers here a PS3, this can be extrapolated from polls which are always in the PS3's favour on this board.

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

I think console fanboys are more annoying.
  • Spurlger likes this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

It's still funny though because in the meanwhile PC gamers have nothing to play but crappy ports on their high-end ten times better graphical machines.

But when we do get something we get so many mods it makes the game worth thiry times more than a console version.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Lend me 10 and I'll buy you a drink.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Exactly how I feel about white people. Spot-on

Ha ha, this guy.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

Yes they're very annoying, anytime there's an article/thread about a console game there's always that one person that gets up voted a hundred times just for writing "Console peasants, PC master race". I have a few best friends that are like that and they DO get under my skin at times but I learn to deal with it.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

I feel it's the other way around. But both fanboys are annoying nevertheless. (I am a PC gamer)

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

But im a pc gamer?..

Ok I admit it, I play GTA1, carmageddon, and duke nukem.. Honistly? I cant afford a good pc. But I like the nostalga.

The reson most people hate PC gamers is this attitude tho, the Need to say that Hey mines better. If they dident say that There would probly be less wars, of if they said nice stuff. like just post some screenshots of how good they think a modded GTA looks, or something If it was just. 'Hey I tried this mod' rather than 'This is how much better gta looks on PC' then starting a war with consol users.. Much more peace.

Its like.. if a guy in a supercar pulls up next to you.. You mught not think nothin of it.. But imagine if a guy in a supercar pulls up, rolls down the window and repeatidly yells about how much better his car is than yours, and you are a pesant for not being able to afford As good of a car as them.... SAME THING, so ya.... lets get along.

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

The f*ck? O.o

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

PC mustard race here. You console peasants need to ketchup.

:p

• Finn 7 five 11 and DeafMetal like this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:27 AM

I am a nice PC gamer too :)

I always willingly participate in quarreling, insulting and kicking console players ass, because the foolish console fanboy doesn’t even realize that by calling PC players as "elitists, pirates, master race douches" and competing for consoles, not only he makes himself look like an idiot, but he also makes the situation of many other good players not supporting or helping either side (PC or console) receive much worse insult or abuse for speaking about games they play on, own favorite console.

I feel sorry for such neutral players divided on silly issues of who's better than whom making their good intentions and interest on either platform look questionable in virtual world.

In reality both platforms are best because to have a good experience with playing a video game, find a game that you like, because as a gamer love the game itself, not the platform that you play it on.

• livejoker and Osho like this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:06 AM Edited by F4L?, 01 November 2013 - 09:08 AM.

Interesting bit of Trivia, after reading Agent17's joke I googled it to see if it was original and came across this topic http://www.escapistm...ing-Master-Race on a forum, which led me to this http://www.escapistm...ing-Master-Raceand I learned that the term "Console peasant" and "PC master race" began in 2008 with the writer of the article when he was reviewing The Witcher and he used the term satirically and it caught on, here is the review.

Here is the know your meme entry - http://knowyourmeme....ing-master-race

Nonpareil1983
  • Nonpareil1983

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

Yeah, I find PC elitist to annoying as hell. The best way to get rid of them is to ignore them and their constant bragging of their computer's specs.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:01 AM Edited by nightwalker83, 01 November 2013 - 10:02 AM.

Yeah, I find PC elitist to annoying as hell. The best way to get rid of them is to ignore them and their constant bragging of their computer's specs.

I play pc games rather than console games but know next to nothing about hardware specs, configuration, etc.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skl, jvler!

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

Six of one, some console gamers are just as bad.

They aren't really bad console/pc games, they're just bad people.

• Rown and DeafMetal like this

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

This, and I own all consoles and PC. It's the f*cking Sony fanboys that kill me. Ever since Sony started with their "WE know what gamers want" and "WE actually let you share your games with friends" for the next-gen situation, the fanboys have been horrible. 

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

This, and I own all consoles and PC. It's the f*cking Sony fanboys that kill me. Ever since Sony started with their "WE know what gamers want" and "WE actually let you share your games with friends" for the next-gen situation, the fanboys have been horrible. 

Next, they will say, WE are going to make you pay for online.  I can imagine how pissed they will be at sony.

Pat
  • Pat

• GTA Series Staff
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Interesting bit of Trivia, after reading Agent17's joke I googled it to see if it was original

It's from /v/. They typically refer to the "PC Master Race" as the "PC mustard race" and a little less than a year ago someone made a joke about the reason being that "consoles need to ketchup."

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by AceKingston, 02 November 2013 - 02:02 AM.

Not trying to be a PC fanboy but console fanboys are further divided into MS and Sony fanboys. It's even more pathetic to see the two of them arguing.

Honestly for me it's the console fanboys that are annoying and start the fights, like in this post for example:

http://gtaforums.com...n/?p=1063673138

Just enjoy the games you play, irrespective of the platform, is it that hard to understand?

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:44 AM Edited by Audiophile, 02 November 2013 - 02:45 AM.

I think PC elitests and console fangirls are both the scum of the collective gaming community.

I've found console fangirls to be the worst though and the dumbest of all. Sony fangirls in particular are the dumbest....and this is coming from someone whose main gaming console out of the three (Wii, 360, PS3) is the PS3.

I don't get it but then I game on all systems, primarily on PC, I'll be honest. That being said, I have no desire to go around calling console gamers peasants and saying that the PC is the master race. Yes, the PC is superior when it comes to running most games (this is a fact that you have to admit whichever way you look at it) and what it offers but the consoles have their own benefits and areas where they shine.

Both sides fling sh*t at each other and then cry floods of tears. Console fangirls believe they are justified to attack the PC crowd because "boo hoo I was called a peasant :`(" and the PC crowd thinks they are justified to attack the console crowd because they fling just as much crap at them. Sometimes the console fangirls are just asking for it, as witnessed on this forum when GTA V was announced as releasing solely on consoles at launch. I remember the console fangirls started flinging sh*t at the PC crowd when they were not provoked and then once some PC people flung sh*t back, the console fangirls cried their tears and didn't understand why they were insulted back. I criey errytiem.

Both sides fling sh*t at each other, yet each side thinks they are the wronged ones. Top lel.

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

I always hear pc gamers bashing on console gamers.  They always have the same joke "console peasant"...  So I am assuming that this is the majority of the pc community, just because of the sheer amount of these douches.  If I am wrong, and there are nice pc gamers, then please tell me.

Typical console peasant. Of course you would use your feeble console peasant mind to paint all of us PC master race gamers with the same brush! Go back to your corner and reflect on the stupidity you posted about. Also, reflect on how magnificent the PC Master Race is!

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

Typical console peasant. Of course you would use your feeble console peasant mind to paint all of us PC master race gamers with the same brush! Go back to your corner and reflect on the stupidity you posted about. Also, reflect on how magnificent the PC Master Race is!

Was going to point that out but I knew if I had done so it would have made it worse.

They always, always generalize. One PC gamer makes me cry = all of them did.

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:52 AM

Me being a console and PC gamer I find that it's the console players who think they know everything about their "next gen" hardware and bring up the same old counter arguments, "Hur hur RDR, V, TLOU, lolol"

Sit the f*ck down.

My laptop is more next gen than the new consoles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users