Gta 5 is a bad game.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic
Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

Some stuff I agree with but because the music isn't up to date that makes it lame and boring? The best music came from the 70's, 80's, 90's and early 2000's, new modern music is pretty terrible.

The cops are definitely broken and choppers do respawn too fast, it seemed like all rockstar did when you get 3, 4 or 5 stars is make the game spawn more and more cops, rockstar could've done something much better rather just forcing the game to spawn 20 cop cars in the space of 5 seconds. And cops spawning ahead of you every 5 seconds and smashing you head on is really annoying. It seems like police have aim bots too.

The only reason you die after a few shots is to make the game more challenging, you don't exactly want to get shot 20 times and survive, that would just be way too easy, so it has to be a little realistic otherwise there is no challenge.

PlanetaryUnfolding
  • PlanetaryUnfolding

atlas novus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

The only one who is butthurt is you and the trolls that refuse to let me have an opinion other than this game is a 10/10. As I said before...70 missions for GTA 5 and 190 for San Andreas from 8 years ago in the ps2!! And all the things you mentioned are doable in gta 4. Its 60 for this but then theyll charge for dlc for things that should have already been implemented in the game but its not even about the money.

no jets or mountains in gta4. idiot..............

PlanetaryUnfolding
  • PlanetaryUnfolding

atlas novus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:03 AM Edited by PlanetaryUnfolding, 01 November 2013 - 03:09 AM.

and for someone who is almost 30, comparing the mission count with san andreas and GTA5 is just hilarious. even small minded, seeing as though you are over looking one major fact: san andreas didnt have a multiplayer. so rockstar was able to 100% focus on the single player experience. now they have to compete with other major titles by focusing a large percent of their time towards the multiplayer and to try to extend the replay value of their game. of course its about money, what game isnt? they need money to churn out future titles. that should be a no brainer. 

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:35 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 01 November 2013 - 03:41 AM.

You're 27 going on 5.

Get over it, Don't like the game?

You don't have to play it, Trade it in at Gamestop and get a difference game.

Yes you are entitled to your own opinion but when you start bitching and whining like a 5 year old then people are going to treat you as such.

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

Whilst I agree GTA V has its faults I'm horrified someone the same age as me has the mentality of a child.

Look at your opening paragraph. You call people trolls for no reason whatsoever and then whine about your opinion not being accepted. Jeez I wonder why?

Some of your points are actually quite valid, but you ruined it for yourself provoking people in the first few lines. You'd be surprised how much respect you'd get if you gave it to others and they'd listen too. Starting your time on GTAF attacking people isn't the best look.

I don't understand why people sign up here with sh*tty attitudes when they could get their point across a lot better and more maturely.
  • Bazzad likes this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

GTA V is great it's Online that sucks.

This

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

the night we called it a day

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

Attention whore topic title, and a sh*tty review that gives no explanation how it is a bad game.

philadelphiaflyers
  • philadelphiaflyers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

I dont need to address you trolls because all of you still fail read and ignore everything I said about the game that is great. The topic title you trolls are whining about was to get more people to view the thread, and it worked..no the game isnt a bad bad game but more of a let down for the potential it really could have. Keep bumping the thread though with your witty already preconcluded comments, its helping. :)

Comparing San Andreas to this game is a perfect comparision. IT TAKES PLACE IN THE SAME STATE YOU IDIOTS! 8 years ago the game had wayyy more things to do and bigger cities on a PS2. Now we get one medium sized city instead of 3 with nothing but open country and mountains. I never attacked anyone, I read alot of the threads that say this game isn't what it should/could/advertised to be and its the same troll accounts that are commenting here are on those too. And they tell me im 5 years old because I didnt write this review as a college essay?

This game is no masterpiece...rockstar already had to have glitch and patch updates since its release. Hopefully alot more to come.

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:11 AM Edited by motosyko, 01 November 2013 - 08:12 AM.

and for someone who is almost 30, comparing the mission count with san andreas and GTA5 is just hilarious. even small minded, seeing as though you are over looking one major fact: san andreas didnt have a multiplayer. so rockstar was able to 100% focus on the single player experience. now they have to compete with other major titles by focusing a large percent of their time towards the multiplayer and to try to extend the replay value of their game. of course its about money, what game isnt? they need money to churn out future titles. that should be a no brainer. 

GTA SA did have a multiplayer. GTA 4 may not have had jets or mountains but San Andreas did. Since he bought the game, and is a fan of the franchise he has every right to complain/bitch/whine. I waited like a dog for this game to come out since it's announcement years ago. And I think it was a huge disappointment. The game is unfinished. It seems as though some of the game was just slapped together to make the release. As of now. Within the next few months, the game will be updated and debugged. then we'll have perfection. But now we've got an unreliable online, a boring SP filled with glitches and bugs, and most recently a worthless app Android users waited over a month for just so we can customize our plates, which at least for me doesn't work at all. Just seems like alot of very foolish decisions were made in the creation of V.

Guys, clearly some people are not satisfied with the game. There is nothing wrong with that. Just like there is nothing wrong with posting criticism. Is it REALLY bothering you? Stay away then. If you're going to post just to be a troll, go find one of the ten billion space docker trade threads.

This is exactly the kind of criticism r* needs to see to make this game and future games better.

TLDR?

SUMMARY: STFU

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

I dont need to address you trolls because all of you still fail read and ignore everything I said about the game that is great. The topic title you trolls are whining about was to get more people to view the thread, and it worked..no the game isnt a bad bad game but more of a let down for the potential it really could have. Keep bumping the thread though with your witty already preconcluded comments, its helping. :)

Comparing San Andreas to this game is a perfect comparision. IT TAKES PLACE IN THE SAME STATE YOU IDIOTS! 8 years ago the game had wayyy more things to do and bigger cities on a PS2. Now we get one medium sized city instead of 3 with nothing but open country and mountains. I never attacked anyone, I read alot of the threads that say this game isn't what it should/could/advertised to be and its the same troll accounts that are commenting here are on those too. And they tell me im 5 years old because I didnt write this review as a college essay?

This game is no masterpiece...rockstar already had to have glitch and patch updates since its release. Hopefully alot more to come.

So to basically sum things up you only joined to counter these "trolls" with trolling of your own?

Look in a lot of ways I agree with you. GTA V isn't the game it could be, but my beef is the way you keep throwing around the "troll" label and passing yourself off as the victim when you're no better.

I think to save any further argument I'm going to lock the thread. You really could've approached this a lot better quite frankly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users