Gta 5 is a bad game.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic
philadelphiaflyers
  • philadelphiaflyers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

I havnt beaten the game yet but that doesn't mean I cant criticize it. So all you gta rockstar paid forum trolls and gta fan boys that wont let people criticize, move on somewhere else with your stupid one liners and listen to a die hard fan of the series who cares about it. Im not some 15 yr old who whines at everything, I am 27 with commitments and obligations so i dont have much time to game anymore.

The game is pretty on the eyes, I like the graphics alot, very good job.The lighting, colors and tiny detail does catch my eye and is pretty much the only reason I play it. I like the way the peds interact with you for looking at them and how people get out of cars randomly and comment on your car stuff like that is cool. But after 5 years this is what these millionaires have to offer? Its a nail in the coffin for the gta series and they know it.

I dont know what they were going for realism or an arcade game(every game anymore gets better graphics but worse gameplay). The vehicle handling is not realistic.The mass of the vehicles makes it feel like gta 3 again rounding turns at like 50 mph. Flying a chopper or even a jet gets owned by a little wind and gets blown around like its in a tornado. Helicopters can catch up to a jet etc. but yet you die realistically from a few bullets or when you get ejected from the car.

I like the challegening police, it really makes you have to use cover and get creative to avoid them. But whats with 2 stars automatically? Cops want to kill you for resisting or defending yourself? Their aim is too perfect they dont miss.

I hook up a car and walk half a block down the street turn around for a second and its gone-terrible ram issues. I bring the police to the hood for a shootout, i turn around the cops disapear and all the gangs go inside.

Respawning helicopters are too fast making a shootout impossible.

The radio stations are boring and lame, no up to date new music but a few.

The game was rushed obviously they took and recycled so many sounds from gta 4 such as the horns,police horn, bus sounds, and kept too many cars from gta 4 in the game with just rebuffed graphics. Kinda almost just looks like a mod. When the game doesnt want to load new cars all you see are just suv's and jeeps on the streets. A few bus stops are backwards they just scrolled through the city drag and dropping things when they edited it fast.

Why in the world would you take away the death camera so fast so we cant see what happens when we die? And the cop mode? Gta is mainly about running from the cops and yet we cant be one and get a star if we help out a victim. Eh lets play darts instead. They say get creative since there nothing else to do in the game beside play tennis? yoga, really?(racistly only the white people can do yoga) Golf? Really? SO many activities to do thanks guys. Where are the heists, recruitment of gang members for robberies, car jack lists, etc. Who cars about gettin a stupid tatoo or haircut or playing dressup when its guys that play this game mostly.

The game is pretty racist depending on how far racism goes for you personally before you say something. The blacks in the hood saying comments like white boy stuff like that. The way they make franklin sound and droppin the n1gg4 word so many times. And whats with GTa games, that are about gangs criminals and killing robbing etc, and homosexuality. They have to force gayness in these games like its their first priority. The ballad of gay tony where the gay guy is of course white. Now they make you play as a bisexual white trevor but the black franklin gets all the calls from the white girls.

The missions are very sweet so far, i like them but it still isnt interactive at all to where you could change the outcome of something. Its just prescripted and they guide you through. The dialougue responds way too quicly like they are in the studio room reading off the paper and whoever is faster wins. Good voice acting though I like the emotion put into it.  Yeah thats all I have so far so my rant ends here. I have more when I think of it ill respond. Thanks for reading. 6.5/10

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

I just hope you have propper hatred for yourself.

• Syphiroth likes this

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Franklin getting the white girls is the most realistic part of the game.

• Syphiroth likes this

philadelphiaflyers
  • philadelphiaflyers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Typical rockstar paid trolls hovering over the forums for anyone who disagres with their game.

Theres no hate, just criticism. Not that you would be smart enough to understand the difference now.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

You make me wanna immigrate.

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by Bazzad, 31 October 2013 - 09:02 PM.

What's your problem with gays and black men getting white females anyway?

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Our UAV is online!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 31 October 2013 - 09:12 PM.

You make me want a lobotomy.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

Im drunk but... sh*t, i ain´t gettin' drunker!

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

tl;dr

Pointless GTA V bitching

resevil2008
  • resevil2008

Guitar Shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

GTA V is great it's Online that sucks.

• Ragref likes this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 31 October 2013 - 09:30 PM.

Before I ignorantly label this as another pointless whine thread, one point I can agree on is the activity variety. Who wants yoga, tennis or golf when there could have been vigilante missions, gang wars, fight clubs and such? They did have some great activities like trafficking, races, taxi missions, rampages and base jumping. However, there should have been more imo. I hope future DLC addresses this like EFLC did with GTA IV, because no one wants to do yoga in a crime game, NO ONE. At least it boosts your special meter, but that's the only advantage. Really, it's just a boring version of TBOGT's dancing.

I really do love GTA V, but it would have been my favorite had it had better activities, more interiors and a less harsh wanted system. Other than that, I like everything else including the missions, improved mechanics and large map.

Faye
  • Faye

ಠ_ಠ

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

The game is pretty racist depending on how far racism goes for you personally before you say something. The blacks in the hood saying comments like white boy stuff like that. The way they make franklin sound and droppin the n1gg4 word so many times. And whats with GTa games, that are about gangs criminals and killing robbing etc, and homosexuality. They have to force gayness in these games like its their first priority. The ballad of gay tony where the gay guy is of course white. Now they make you play as a bisexual white trevor but the black franklin gets all the calls from the white girls.

This is just f*cking absurd.

philadelphiaflyers
  • philadelphiaflyers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

i bet the trolls on this thread would be content with eveything striped out of the game it it was just driving and cops. Anyways, san andreas which came out 8 years ago, had 193 some missions. GTA 5....70 missions.

The games get better as time goes on, youre not allowed to complain.(sarcasm)

philadelphiaflyers
  • philadelphiaflyers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

This is just f*cking absurd.

Absurd...because its right? Maybe if all 3 of the characters were full out homo you'd enjoy the game more.

TheMarkOfKhan
  • TheMarkOfKhan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

I havnt beaten the game yet but that doesn't mean I cant criticize it. So all you gta rockstar paid forum trolls and gta fan boys that wont let people criticize, move on somewhere else with your stupid one liners and listen to a die hard fan of the series who cares about it. Im not some 15 yr old who whines at everything, I am 27 with commitments and obligations so i dont have much time to game anymore.

The game is pretty on the eyes, I like the graphics alot, very good job.The lighting, colors and tiny detail does catch my eye and is pretty much the only reason I play it. I like the way the peds interact with you for looking at them and how people get out of cars randomly and comment on your car stuff like that is cool. But after 5 years this is what these millionaires have to offer? Its a nail in the coffin for the gta series and they know it.

I dont know what they were going for realism or an arcade game(every game anymore gets better graphics but worse gameplay). The vehicle handling is not realistic.The mass of the vehicles makes it feel like gta 3 again rounding turns at like 50 mph. Flying a chopper or even a jet gets owned by a little wind and gets blown around like its in a tornado. Helicopters can catch up to a jet etc. but yet you die realistically from a few bullets or when you get ejected from the car.

I like the challegening police, it really makes you have to use cover and get creative to avoid them. But whats with 2 stars automatically? Cops want to kill you for resisting or defending yourself? Their aim is too perfect they dont miss.

I hook up a car and walk half a block down the street turn around for a second and its gone-terrible ram issues. I bring the police to the hood for a shootout, i turn around the cops disapear and all the gangs go inside.

Respawning helicopters are too fast making a shootout impossible.

The radio stations are boring and lame, no up to date new music but a few.

The game was rushed obviously they took and recycled so many sounds from gta 4 such as the horns,police horn, bus sounds, and kept too many cars from gta 4 in the game with just rebuffed graphics. Kinda almost just looks like a mod. When the game doesnt want to load new cars all you see are just suv's and jeeps on the streets. A few bus stops are backwards they just scrolled through the city drag and dropping things when they edited it fast.

Why in the world would you take away the death camera so fast so we cant see what happens when we die? And the cop mode? Gta is mainly about running from the cops and yet we cant be one and get a star if we help out a victim. Eh lets play darts instead. They say get creative since there nothing else to do in the game beside play tennis? yoga, really?(racistly only the white people can do yoga) Golf? Really? SO many activities to do thanks guys. Where are the heists, recruitment of gang members for robberies, car jack lists, etc. Who cars about gettin a stupid tatoo or haircut or playing dressup when its guys that play this game mostly.

The missions are very sweet so far, i like them but it still isnt interactive at all to where you could change the outcome of something. Its just prescripted and they guide you through. The dialougue responds way too quicly like they are in the studio room reading off the paper and whoever is faster wins. Good voice acting though I like the emotion put into it.  Yeah thats all I have so far so my rant ends here. I have more when I think of it ill respond. Thanks for reading. 6.5/10

I just hate the damn cops. I mean Jesus! Thier cars can go faster than the bugatti when they want to, they have god aim, and are f*ckin relentless! They can see you everywhere, and spawn erratically when you try to run. F teh POPO

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

What's your problem with gays and black men getting white females anyway?

Seriously, this.

Also 'cops try to kill you for resisting or defending yourself'. By 'defending' do you mean shooting at cops/civilians? Because cops trying to shoot you for that isn't really weird...

I can't say I've noticed backward bus stops but I'll take your word for it. Can't say it bothers me at all if a couple of static objects are wrongly aligned.

Now call me a rockstar payroll fanboy troll and move on.
:r*:

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

i bet the trolls on this thread would be content with eveything striped out of the game it it was just driving and cops. Anyways, san andreas which came out 8 years ago, had 193 some missions. GTA 5....70 missions.

The games get better as time goes on, youre not allowed to complain.(sarcasm)

SA had tattoos, haircuts, dressups. Also a lot of the overblown stereotyping that you call racism and I call a core element of r*s style throughout this series. Or is it not a problem for you when the stereotypes are Italian, Russian, Hispanic (III, IV, VC and SA)?

I wish r* paid me to do this, I'd be able to afford my own golf club. Or at least a $100 hooker.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

Come on, bitch some more. You seem to be really good at it.

PlanetaryUnfolding
  • PlanetaryUnfolding

atlas novus

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

cant someone just group together all of these " i'm a buttsore bitch " threads? having 30 of them isn't necessary.  and regardless of your opinion, gta5 is by no means a "bad game". its still a grand theft auto title, in which i can freely roam, steal cars, kill people, hit the strip club, head to the military base, steal a jet, blow some sh*t up, then sky dive and parachute onto a mountain and slaughter some hitchhikers as i make my way down to the bottom. now tell me, how many games out there allow you to do this? and theres a perfectly logical reason as to why there isnt as many missions in the single player. maybe its because they wanted to leave room and ideas for a slew of new missions for multiplayer.  im not saying this game is perfect, it has its flaws, like all games do. but for 60 bucks, id say ive gotten a great gaming experience. 

philadelphiaflyers
  • philadelphiaflyers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

When I said that I ment defending yourself from civilians obviously. A balla gang dude starts shooting at me, i shoot back the whole hood shoots at me and the cops only go for me.

"SA had tattoos, haircuts, dressups. Also a lot of the overblown stereotyping that you call racism and I call a core element of r*s style throughout this series. Or is it not a problem for you when the stereotypes are Italian, Russian, Hispanic (III, IV, VC and SA)?"

What I ment when I said that was that they left these kind of pointless  side stuff in the game (tatoos, and carwashes really?)you barely notice instead of things like viginlate mode, rampages, internet cafes, gang drug wars, food for health and getting stronger etc. Nevermind I take it all back, just found out you can ride the damn ferris wheel. BRB!

PlanetaryUnfolding
  • PlanetaryUnfolding

atlas novus

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

When I said that I ment defending yourself from civilians obviously. A balla gang dude starts shooting at me, i shoot back the whole hood shoots at me and the cops only go for me.

"SA had tattoos, haircuts, dressups. Also a lot of the overblown stereotyping that you call racism and I call a core element of r*s style throughout this series. Or is it not a problem for you when the stereotypes are Italian, Russian, Hispanic (III, IV, VC and SA)?"

What I ment when I said that was that they left these kind of pointless  side stuff in the game (tatoos, and carwashes really?)you barely notice instead of things like viginlate mode, rampages, internet cafes, gang drug wars, food for health and getting stronger etc. Nevermind I take it all back, just found out you can ride the damn ferris wheel. BRB!

the cop gang shootout is kinda random, ive been in gang shootouts and the cops would kill whoever was closer to them. 

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

The OP is right.

R* clearly have a distorted view of reality.

There are no interracial relationships in LA

There are no bisexual or gay people in LA

There's no way young black men in LA would ever use the N word

Glad that's sorted, back to the game,

;)

• PlanetaryUnfolding likes this

philadelphiaflyers
  • philadelphiaflyers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

The only one who is butthurt is you and the trolls that refuse to let me have an opinion other than this game is a 10/10. As I said before...70 missions for GTA 5 and 190 for San Andreas from 8 years ago in the ps2!! And all the things you mentioned are doable in gta 4. Its 60 for this but then theyll charge for dlc for things that should have already been implemented in the game but its not even about the money.

red111
  • red111

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

Still, your complaints about stereotypes and what not is so out there. That is like one of the main traits of gta games, every character is supposed to be crazy or really stereotypcial. Franklin and Michael even discusses this in the car if you have a hang out.

While I do feel that some activities should have been there, calling it a bad game is just laughable considering how far ahead this game is on some levels. But whatever, you can go back to saints row 4 or whatever, I heard that game has had a lot of work in it, lol. And calling people paid trolls just shows how ignorant you are and how little your peanut brain really is

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

It's not a perfect game but still a great one in my eyes.

Also getting mad over interracial relationships and gays in 2013 is just stupid. It always was but at this point people should be evolved.

philadelphiaflyers
  • philadelphiaflyers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

You purposely ignore all the good things I stated the game has, which it has alot. People who enjoy the game and have no complaints dont hover over the forums for hours and hours on end to attempt to argue with people who disagree. If you dont agree go ahead move along why sit here and try to convince me its a 10/10 game lol? Peanut brain? You wouldnt waste more time here if thats what I had.

I never said im getting mad over interacial relationships, are you delusional? Its comical that they must put homosexuality in a game that is about violence and criminals and gangs that mostly guys play. We're all so glad its finally here and we can play as a bisexual guy now, thank god they added that to the game, it fuels the urge for people to buy it even more.

red111
  • red111

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

No but people seem to have a problem with how characters are/behave/relate in movies,shows,games and what not. They are written like that because that is how rockstar wanted them to be. i thought I would like Franklin more but I feel his part of the story just fizzles out which was a little bit weird, but it is what it is. Criticism is a vital part and we as consumers should always be on top of things, not blindly accept everything. But I do get worked up about how people say this is a bad game because of this and that, when it clearly has more things going for it than many other games that come out. Hype seems to always make people demand more, which is understandable but you will always set your self up for a disappointment. Things usually will not go the way you hoped they would.

For example, as long as rockstar has been doing this, I still cannot wrap my head around something like yoga. It`s okay when it is used in the story(since they wanted to address this for whatever reason) but having it as an activity is a little bit weird. If you are going to have things like that, you should have a bunch more. It seems more like something you would see in 10 years when you have 3-4 times as many activities if you know what I mean. 

I do get worked up because these threads get constantly made here when they could have posted in a thread where you could actually have a rational discussion about the flaws and what not, not some personal rant thread like this. It`s really annoying and that is why you get so many sh*tty responses all over here because the same things get posted over and over again. 

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

The only one who is butthurt is you and the trolls that refuse to let me have an opinion other than this game is a 10/10. As I said before...70 missions for GTA 5 and 190 for San Andreas from 8 years ago in the ps2!! And all the things you mentioned are doable in gta 4. Its 60 for this but then theyll charge for dlc for things that should have already been implemented in the game but its not even about the money.

Although I agree with some of your points, there's a difference between calling a game a bad one, and not giving it 10/10.. y'know, there's 9 numbers between ten and zero, and what you did was just basically giving it a zero.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

People that don't get the humor in the game are either lacking a sense of humor or they are 13 and oblivious

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

For a 27 year old, you are sure stereotypical.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users