Quantcast

» «
Photo

iFruit - How do I full Chop's walking need?

8 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Okay, so how do I fill the Chops walking need when I already walked him over 10 times today??

v05j.png

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

Same. F*cking. Boat. Here.
  • lol232 likes this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Bump?

Nobody else with this problem? Or anyone out there with a solution?

• lol232 likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

He's a big dog and needs a lot of walking. How f*cking irresponsible can you be? Only walked your dog 10 times? Pathetic.

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

Never had this problem. One walk was always enough to fill the bar for me. I haven't touched the ap in weeks though because I no longer have a need for chop.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Yeah mines the same although I have not played since the update

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

Well great, I knew something was wrong. It's definitely bugged for us. I knew something was up when that sh*t NEVER filled up after taking chop for a "walk" aka - sick him on stupid ass dogs, ballas and bikinis.

At least now we know there's nothing we can do until Rockstar fix their sh*t. Oh well it's not like it's required for his happiness at least. Just wait until his food/water is really low and drop him massive amounts of it to fill them both and he should have max happiness. All it really gets you is the ability to do his tricks in-game anyway. It doesn't affect his lethargy sadly, he'll always walk around like a doped up dummy.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

Well great, I knew something was wrong. It's definitely bugged for us. I knew something was up when that sh*t NEVER filled up after taking chop for a "walk" aka - sick him on stupid ass dogs, ballas and bikinis.

At least now we know there's nothing we can do until Rockstar fix their sh*t. Oh well it's not like it's required for his happiness at least. Just wait until his food/water is really low and drop him massive amounts of it to fill them both and he should have max happiness. All it really gets you is the ability to do his tricks in-game anyway. It doesn't affect his lethargy sadly, he'll always walk around like a doped up dummy.

I hope R* fixes this. I am unable to get 100% happiness this way.

I got, the 'Keep other dogs away from Chops bitch' completed over 10 times, I got, like 500k score over there are a f*cking mass ton of credits and I can't fill up the need.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

He's a big dog and needs a lot of walking. How f*cking irresponsible can you be? Only walked your dog 10 times? Pathetic.

Lmao, post of the week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users