Photo

Useless mechanic even more useless

40 replies to this topic
MuucavExiled
  • MuucavExiled

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Is anyone else having issues with the mechanic being unavailable?
I have the 205k apartment and a full ten car garage.
Captain stupid used to occasionally refuse to deliver me cars saying he couldn't get to me which was irritating but I would relieve the frustration by AP pistoling him in his stupid face.
Yesterday I bought the 2k bike to go piss about on.
Now the useless f*cktard won't even answer his phone to me.
Anyone else had this?

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

Let me get this straight.....you shot the poor bastard in the face and now he won't answer your call....and you're surprised by this ?

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

Let me get this straight.....you shot the poor bastard in the face and now he won't answer your call....and you're surprised by this ?

Yes, because he deserves it.

• abfirstr8 likes this

lLikeEggs
  • lLikeEggs

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Is anyone else having issues with the mechanic being unavailable?
I have the 205k apartment and a full ten car garage.
Captain stupid used to occasionally refuse to deliver me cars saying he couldn't get to me which was irritating but I would relieve the frustration by AP pistoling him in his stupid face.
Yesterday I bought the 2k bike to go piss about on.
Now the useless f*cktard won't even answer his phone to me.
Anyone else had this?

Useless post even more useless OP. 

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

I never have a problem with him  calling me back saying he cant get to me.  It has a lot to do with where you are.  If you call him from a main road, he always brings your car.

What I do get a lot, is if I call him from the freeway right outside the jail, he'll come and bring my car, but he won't stop and he'll drive away.  Takes about 2 minutes for him to turn around and come back.

I always beat him up when he does that.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

lmao

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:41 AM

I shoot him all the time too cause the f*ckwit always parks far away or spawns driving away from me and it takes his dumb ass 10 minutes to find a f*cking route back to me when that happens so its faster to blast him and grab the car before he gets too far away.  Ive discovered that if you are on a road it has a higher success rate but he still wont always bring it.  Ive been standing in the exact same spot multiple times and sometimes he comes and sometimes he dont.  He also wont show up if you are at the docks or airport or anywhere behind a little arm that raises and lowers to let cars in  If you are under a bridge the dumbsh*t always spawns on top of it and thats highly annoying.  He needs some fixing thats for sure, very unreliable.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

Yesterday, he tried to steal my car after I entered it

This guy is a   f-u-c-k-t-a-r-d

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

I shoot him all the time too cause the f*ckwit always parks far away or spawns driving away from me and it takes his dumb ass 10 minutes to find a f*cking route back to me when that happens so its faster to blast him and grab the car before he gets too far away.  Ive discovered that if you are on a road it has a higher success rate but he still wont always bring it.  Ive been standing in the exact same spot multiple times and sometimes he comes and sometimes he dont.  He also wont show up if you are at the docks or airport or anywhere behind a little arm that raises and lowers to let cars in  If you are under a bridge the dumbsh*t always spawns on top of it and thats highly annoying.  He needs some fixing thats for sure, very unreliable.

I don't get why he can't get past those barriers though

usually when I call him he spawns like 10 feet away from me, which should be well inside those barriers if I'm standing outside of simeon's garage

MuucavExiled
  • MuucavExiled

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

To clarify, it's not that he is calling and saying he can't get to me, every call to him results in a voice mail saying "I'm unavailable so call back, you heard? "

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by biggsull, 03 November 2013 - 03:56 PM.

I keep killing him in different ways, sometimes its a bat to the head, sometimes auto shotty to the back, sometimes Ill grenade launcher him or run him over, if Im really mad Ill just kick his ass and then pistol him in the face for a closed casket.

I really wish they wouldn't keep sending me people who look the same, also that they would cut out the peppy remarks after they deliver it with the front lights smacked out.

Mechanic is a dbag and never makes it when you really need him. Justified in getting killed when he does show up.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

Yesterday, he tried to steal my car after I entered it

This guy is a   f-u-c-k-t-a-r-d

Once I had him jump back in the car after I fired some shots off.

I had to chase him around the map to get my car. I couldn't request delivery of it, or any of my other cars because my personal vehicle wasn't empty.

z06z33
  • z06z33

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

The mechanic is a dumb azz he drove my gautlet through the swamp near zancodo then flipped it , got out and walked away. I couldn't get in the car as it was flipped and I couldn't call for another car as I was too close to my personal car even though it was unuseable.

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

Does he even repair the vehicle's I haven't checked.

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

Useless topic even more useless

leeco
  • leeco

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Mine brought me a car and beat me up.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

I got a call from the mechanic while I was standing on the side of a street in downtown, he said to not forget him and he can get me my car whenever I want. Rang him straight away and asked for my Baller, response was "Ah sorry boss I can't do that right now, and then proceeded to not answer phone for the entire time I was online. Never hit/shot/ran over him ever, WTF

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

The mechanic has severe mental problems. Hell my horse from red dead redemption had a better sense of direction that this f tard
  • Khartman likes this

LarryElite
  • LarryElite

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

OP, it means you didnt pay him on a recent occasion. Make sure you always have some cash on you. Took me about 2 game days of constant play until I next paid him. Then he worked again.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

OP, it means you didnt pay him on a recent occasion. Make sure you always have some cash on you. Took me about 2 game days of constant play until I next paid him. Then he worked again.

Do you mean cash on the character, or can money in the bank pay him?

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

/thread

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

hes delivering cars to over milions of players.. you dont think he cant do mistakes?

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

/thread

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

The mechanic should be wearing a chin strapped helmet with a bib around his neck.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

My mechanic calls me and says something like "Don't forget that I can bring you one of your rides" literally 17 seconds after he delivered my car.

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

/thread

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by hugh750, 03 November 2013 - 05:40 PM.

Yes, because he deserves it.

i've done simular things to him, one time he brought me the wrong car, so i ran him down twice and shot him, but he still answers his phone for me but he's still a jerk when i keep finding areas where he will not deliver.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

You know what I started realizing after my mechanic has f*cked me over so many time? I am actually making a profit by knocking his ass out on a regular....

• Lazysunday88 likes this

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

/THREAD

SaintsRow3
  • SaintsRow3

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

That bastard drove me over earlier today and went down with my adder in the water. Never trust that idiot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users