Photo

So disappointed in this game...

12 replies to this topic
MASTERiDISASTER
  • MASTERiDISASTER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

I cannot seem to make money in this game. I'm pretty much done with it. It's horrible. Unless you were lucky enough to glitch before they patched it. Before I totally give up I'm asking someone to take me under their wing and show me the ropes. This game is obviously designed to make people buy game money with real money. And I'm TOTALLY against tht. I hate the way modern games are. Just come out with the damn game and give me the entire game for one damn price. And out your work into the next game for next year. And stop trying to bleed your customers to death. Not every body is a kid with unlimited access to daddy's black card. 19000 for a parachute? Need I say more. Blow me rockstar you have shamed yourselves and lost many more fans than you know. That is all.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

1.16 = Baddies in Buzzards

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:12 PM Edited by chainsoar, 31 October 2013 - 07:13 PM.

vCthF4G.jpg

Social Club profile page for my second character. She has 8 cars in her 10 car garage, all fully modified. My first character has 8 motorbikes, a Bodhi and a Hotknife, all fully modified.

Never glitched once and last night I earned $500k through a 2 hour racing session, in order to buy a Monroe. It was totally worth it, in case you're interested.

I hate to be 'that guy', but.....get good?

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by chainsoar, 31 October 2013 - 07:16 PM.

6dyjMWP.jpg

First character's profile page, just for clarification.

MASTERiDISASTER
  • MASTERiDISASTER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

I'm simply doing the missions I have available to me.. How do you suppose I "get good". Douche bag.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

I've never seen an issue with making money in this game. Like at all. If I ever need some quick cash then I either blow through a ten minute Survival, win some races, or sell some cars (especially the ones from Martin's missions and the one from Cop's Capacity). Even some of the missions still give really quick payouts if you do them right.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

I'm simply doing the missions I have available to me.. How do you suppose I "get good". Douche bag.

Races, "douche bag". Feel free to insult me all you want, I couldn't care less as your stupidity was apparent from the moment you raged in the OP.

As for how to get good, how about spending your time playing the f*cking game instead of talking sh*t to me because you're a lazy player.

MASTERiDISASTER
  • MASTERiDISASTER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

You insulted me first you dumb f*ck. And not everyone win trades. Lol

xGreenSmokex
  • xGreenSmokex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

vCthF4G.jpg

Social Club profile page for my second character. She has 8 cars in her 10 car garage, all fully modified. My first character has 8 motorbikes, a Bodhi and a Hotknife, all fully modified.

Never glitched once and last night I earned $500k through a 2 hour racing session, in order to buy a Monroe. It was totally worth it, in case you're interested.

Ok you sir are an A class douche. Also nobody cares about your character sheet from the social club, that was wasted time on your part. On topic, most missions early on wont give you any payouts that are actually worth your efforts, I would advise doing survivals or races to get started on making cash and after rank 30 or so you should start getting decent missions with decent payouts sent your way. Also selling cars is decent money as the range rover and camry are rather common vehicles and they both sell for $9000 and $8000 respectively and you can sell a vehicle once every in-game day.

MASTERiDISASTER
  • MASTERiDISASTER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

So the payouts for missions are a lot higher when you get up in level? Thanks for the non egotistical/moronic advice.

xGreenSmokex
  • xGreenSmokex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

So the payouts for missions are a lot higher when you get up in level? Thanks for the non egotistical/moronic advice.

I wouldnt say ALOT higher but around $20000 for the first run on most missions but a few missions followed by a survival or a few races is usually how I make my cash.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

vCthF4G.jpg

Ok you sir are an A class douche. Also nobody cares about your character sheet from the social club, that was wasted time on your part. On topic, most missions early on wont give you any payouts that are actually worth your efforts, I would advise doing survivals or races to get started on making cash and after rank 30 or so you should start getting decent missions with decent payouts sent your way. Also selling cars is decent money as the range rover and camry are rather common vehicles and they both sell for $9000 and $8000 respectively and you can sell a vehicle once every in-game day.

Again, I do races. Learn to read, you f*cking idiot. I told him how to make cash and he cried salty bitch tears and called me a douche bag.

Don't throw insults at me just because you can't handle simple words. "Get good" is hardly on par with the rage I got in response. What a ridiculous pair of children.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

Making money has nothing to do with skill level so 'get good' is a pretty irrelevant statement. Btw this is exactly why I glitched. Gta shouldn't have an economy, things should become accessible by level. Economy=no fun.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by chainsoar, 01 November 2013 - 08:14 PM.

Making money has nothing to do with skill level so 'get good' is a pretty irrelevant statement. Btw this is exactly why I glitched. Gta shouldn't have an economy, things should become accessible by level. Economy=no fun.

Telling Rockstar to blow him was irrelevant too. An outrageous claim was made and I provided evidence to the contrary. It blows my mind how many egos have been wounded as a result.

I don't recall asking you to justify glitching, by the way. Somewhat off topic, I guess you must feel like you're doing something that needs defending?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users