Switch transitions/scenarios

220 replies to this topic
Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

Trevor puking into a fountain and saying "Never... Eat.. Indian.. People"

My Trevor must be bulimic because I get this one a lot. Sometimes he'll just say, "Better out than in."

I also get the one where he wakes up in a dress rather frequently.

I recently got a rare or at least somewhat rare one with Michael. He was gaming with Jimmy, then got mad and threw the controller at the screen when he lost.

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

Rarest and best one I've seen so far happened a few days or so before.

I switched to Trevor and he was in his car chasing someone on the LS River, shouting something like "I'm sorry for showing my penis, alright?"

Pretty f*cking hilarious :lol:

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

Best one is "Scooter Brother"!!!!

• AlinH92 likes this

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

i think my game is glitched because i get the same transitions over and over again.

franklin is always at his house

michael is either at his house or at the movie studio

and trevor is always eating food out of the garbage or waking up next to the strip club.

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

#MYLSPD

• Members
  • Bahrain
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

Yeah, I also got Franklin just sitting there eating crisps. :p

Trevor's transitions are mostly fresh, sometimes he's smoking meth or he's just annoying people around San Andreas.

Michael is mainly at his house as well, playing tennis or doing yoga (finding his "centre" :lol: ), but there are times he's at the movie studio.

Hotband
  • Hotband

Cheesehead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

Switched to trevor once, and it did that scooter brother thing and I never got too see it again

vengeancehawk
  • vengeancehawk

Ain't No Mark Ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

Ones not listed here:

- Trevor vomiting into a fountain.
- Trevor waking on the easternmost beach as a VERY LARGE woman in a bikini is passing by. If you talk to her, Trevor says some hilarious insults.

That last one is hilarious. I spent at least 20 minutes insulting for about a mile.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Laying low in Alderney City

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

I just recently switched in to Trevor swimming underwater in the middle of the Alamo Sea. Never seen it before or since.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

I saw Trevor waking up with the beer bottle on the roof of Pink Unicorn, heard Wade commenting about him "taking strategic position"

Trevor waking up on rails.

Franklin in traffic jam.

Michael drinking green juice.

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

#MYLSPD

• Members
  • Bahrain
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

I saw Trevor waking up with the beer bottle on the roof of Pink Unicorn, heard Wade commenting about him "taking strategic position"

Trevor waking up on rails.

Franklin in traffic jam.

Michael drinking green juice.

Green juice? I haven't seen that transition. I seen the rails and the traffic one though.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

One thing I think that only happens early in the story is if you switch to Michael he is smoking by the marina, muttering something about his useless son (right after his boat has been stolen). I'm guessing that will only happen soon after the mission.

Shortly before his family leaves him, there is also one of Michael parked around the corner in his car, acting like he doesn't want to go back to the house.

I have a hunch that some of the other ones may be influenced by the way you've been acting recently. I've never seen the one of Trevor burying bodies - but perhaps this is because I don't tend to go on random killing sprees off missions? I've seen him stuffing the foot down the toilet though!

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

i'm so pretty

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

I recently got a rare or at least somewhat rare one with Michael. He was gaming with Jimmy, then got mad and threw the controller at the screen when he lost.

Not rare at all for me. No exaggeration, every other time I switch from online to singleplayer, this is what Michael is doing.

"And that daddy, is the bell chiming." 

• stjimmy3 likes this

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

Shortly before his family leaves him, there is also one of Michael parked around the corner in his car, acting like he doesn't want to go back to the house.

This one is fairly common, but it only happens early on in the story.

Kung Lao
  • Kung Lao

FOR THE SHAOLIN

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

There was a scene where Trevor chased a couple of strippers out of vanilla unicorn while shouting something like "women when will they learn".

Another one was when Trevor was trying to pull a stop sign from the ground which i only got to see once. This one was before he found where Michael lived.

Franklins is the same as always and Michael is the same but better to watch.

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

All the good switch transitions are before you beat the story sadly. 

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:48 AM

Switching to Trevor and him throwing a Lost MC over the Bridge.
Switching to Franklin and he is washing his car with bucket of soap,or he is Separating Lamar from Fighting with one of the CGF members.
  • stjimmy3 likes this

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:37 AM Edited by nobum62, 05 January 2014 - 05:41 AM.

i switched to trevor and he was at a dock pointing a gun at a lost biker. i didn't kill him, but i charged at him and we both fell off the dock in the water

oh, here's a f*cked up transition

fac316
  • fac316

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:46 AM

And I've seen trevor masturbating in the toilet LOL.

Saw tht one today lol, the one that for me was trevor being @ the airfield and said "theres money to be made today".

HumaneLabsGuy
  • HumaneLabsGuy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

Apologies if repost

Trevor - In bed with Floyd, tying guy up under Del Perro Pier, van nearby with no license plate, on mount Josiah talking about aliens
Michael - Sandy Shores right next to the alien hippy camp, looking out at the ocean
Franklin - Getting out of a cab next to his vinewood hills home with some girl in the back seat of the cab

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:11 AM Edited by jamieleng, 05 January 2014 - 10:17 AM.

I'm still 10% off completing the story (setting up the UD heist now). Saw the hilarious Trevor transition of him chasing two strippers in his underwear out the door of his newly acquired Vanilla Unicorn. Although at this point in the story, Michael's have become very monotonous.

Saw Franklin seeing off a recent conquest in a taxi outside his Vinewood home, which was better than the usual 'eating crisps' or 'ironing shirt'. There should've been more transitions featuring Frank & Chop (in fact, were there any?). There could've been many hilarious ones, like Chop humping people's legs, other dogs etc. Biting various npc's legs, peeing on sunbathers at Vespucci beach, chasing cats (oh wait, scrap that one), chasing down a Ballas member etc. This would've had the added benefit of encouraging you to use him more, as opposed to having to make you drive him all over the map. Instead, you would randomly spawn with him at various points.

• D-N-A likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Uncle T

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:20 AM Edited by Xerukal, 05 January 2014 - 10:22 AM.

I'm still 10% off completing the story (setting up the UD heist now). Saw the hilarious Trevor transition of him chasing two strippers in his underwear out the door of his newly acquired Vanilla Unicorn. Although at this point in the story, Michael's have become very monotonous.

Saw Franklin seeing off a recent conquest in a taxi outside his Vinewood home, which was better than the usual 'eating crisps' or 'ironing shirt'. There should've been more transitions featuring Frank & Chop (in fact, were there any?). There could've been many hilarious ones, like Chop humping people's legs, other dogs etc. Biting various npc's legs, peeing on sunbathers at Vespucci beach, chasing cats (oh wait, scrap that one), chasing down a Ballas member etc. This would've had the added benefit of encouraging you to use him more, as opposed to having to make you drive him all over the map. Instead, you would randomly spawn with him at various points.

Yes, there is one where he plays with Chop in a park/open area in Los Santos. This one, I might add, is quite rare in my experience. I have only gotten it once. That's the only one I've witnessed that has Chop in it, though. 

As for Trevor, I got an odd one where he was apparently looking at some guy's erection in the Strip club. The guy was literally just sitting comfortably not giving a f*ck and Trevor was commenting on what I assume was his penis. He sure was staring right at it. Never seen this one before. So I assume it must be semi-rare. But I doubt it, as different things are rare/common for different people. 

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:52 AM

As for Trevor, I got an odd one where he was apparently looking at some guy's erection in the Strip club. The guy was literally just sitting comfortably not giving a f*ck and Trevor was commenting on what I assume was his penis. He sure was staring right at it. Never seen this one before. So I assume it must be semi-rare. But I doubt it, as different things are rare/common for different people. 

I get that one quite often lol

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

Michael rejecting a prostitute claiming he just did therapy with his wife.

DiEgOw_CrAzY
  • DiEgOw_CrAzY

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

The rares that I only saw once are. 

Mike: Michael sleeping in his car in the aleway next to his house.

Frank: Tanisha leaving his aunt house and one that Franklin is standing infront his house saying goodbye "See you again soon" to a hot blonde girl inside a taxI. 

Trevor: Trevor aiming his gun to a random guy in a pier, you choose to shoot or not.

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

After 6 playthroughs ... I think it's fair to say I've seen a good range of these transitions, but there have been some mentioned here that I haven't seen! Which I think is amazing. 

I've only seen Trevor flushing a human foot down the toilet the once. Although, there was a period of time where all he seemed to do was jack off in his bathroom. I mean, about six consecutive times when I switched to him, there he was, finishing off and wiping it on the wall. I also got the scooter brothers one quite frequently on, I think, my second playthrough, and right now, he's going through a phase of rooting through and eating people's trash. But most of them I've had happen more than once - it's always fun to see what Trev's getting up to.

Michael, most often seems to be either coming out of Clappers after a good meal, or walking away from a motel claiming he 'couldn't go through with it' (or on one occasion that his 'dick might fall off'). Or gazing at the sunset at the end of Del Perro pier, enjoying a cigarette by the marina ... or, in Sandy Shores, on a boat, cruising around the Alamo Sea. Got to drop in on him giving advice to a crew member at the movie studio the other day, though, which I don't recall happening before. After the end of the game, he pretty much just sits by his pool reading screenplays. I quite like the ones where he's spending some quality time with his family, though; having lunch with Amanda or watching TV with his kids. 

Franklin, for me, is always cleaning his bike up in Vinewood hills, or coming out of a smoke shop, mostly. Yeah, in the same boat here - for a while, he pretty much just ate crisps in his mansion. Like with Trevor, he almost constantly seemed to be doing this. Have had him walking Chop a few times, though, too, or just riding around on his Bagger. I've seen him arguing with Tanisha a couple of times, now, though; once, I think, via phone call (not after the Jewel Store Job), though I can't be sure. And yeah, seeing off a booty call in a taxi, too.

Still find it fun switching to different characters, purely to see what they're getting up to. Haha.

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

Although this wasn't directly after a switch (was under that impression for some reason), I finally walked in on Amanda pleasuring herself with her toy in the bedroom. Pretty funny and came out of nowhere...no pun intended.
  • jamieleng likes this

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

I noticed that in different parts of the game, different transitions happen more frequently. I started playing through the story again a few days ago, and I got quite a few new transitions. One was of Michael riding his bike near Franklin's house, another was of Mike smoking at the golf course, I got one with Franklin breaking up a fight between Lamar and two other guys, one with Franklin walking with Lamar and Chop, and I also got Michael stuck in traffic.

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

so if i complete the game then my transitions are always the same? no wonder im getting bored loooking at the same animation over and over again.

• stjimmy3 likes this

kingdmx
  • kingdmx

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

Has anyone actually ever seen the stuff that was in the gameinformer article? Michael sitting by the pool, getting up then walking through the house, with Tracy on the game and Amanda walking out?

I saw this twice

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

Anyone had Trevor chasing a guy through the LS river?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users