Quantcast

» «
Photo

is there a way to make the game send me (in game)email with links?

3 replies to this topic
Val___
  • Val___

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:22 PM Edited by Val___, 31 October 2013 - 05:26 PM.

I'm one of the lucky PS3 users who have their in-game Internet broken as soon as main story finishes. If you open the search engine/home site, it breaks your game in couple of ways. One can go around this by opening net via a link provided by mails Ammu-nation and few others send. Everything works fine this way, as long as you don't visit the home site.

This would make a bearable if little tedious solution if the mails didn't automatically delete within few weeks of GTA time! ...So yeah, what I wanna know is if there is _any_ (repeatable) way, after main story is finished, to force game into sending you mails with links?

Ammu-nation mails as new weapons get added to their stock are among the few things I can think of. Even those stop coming pretty soon as stock gets filled. I tried buying few planes. tank etc but sadly confirmation mails from those don't have links in them. :/

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

Don't think so, not so sure tho.

Val___
  • Val___

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

Still trying to figure something out.  Tons of people have their games broken by this.Finding such email would provide these tons of people with ways of enjoying the game despite the bug. So imo bit of a bumb is worth it.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

Sorry your SOL my friend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users