Photo

Let's clamp down on glitchers together

55 replies to this topic
BrightonGTA
  • BrightonGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

When you see someone glitching, or if you can see they have been glitching - report them by sending their PSN/gamer tag to this email address followed by a brief description of their crime

[email protected]

Let's see if R* walk the walk

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Another one of these threads?
The mods have locked other threads that try to witch hunt out exploiters, what makes this any different?

Furthermore, you must have NO life whatsoever. Not a real life, and not even a GTA life that's worth a damn; otherwise you'd be living one of those lives rather than making threads like this.

You are a f*cking clownshoe.
  • EyeMacHunt, MantisFang, BzzdLghtyr and 3 others like this

dferg
  • dferg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

what a twat u r OP

• mole3421 likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:21 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 01 November 2013 - 03:43 AM.

How exactly do you tell that someone is glitching with any level of accuracy.....what's your proof? Your wasting your time and Rockstars by making false reports that someone is paid to track down.... that's more despicable because your wasting time and money that could be spent on fixing the game and creating better content. Find a nice group of young men to play with and get over it. 

• brooklyn718 and mole3421 like this

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Why not just play the game and let R* decide IF they want to punish exploiters......which signs point to NO, they will NOT punish us.
Nobody but R* knows what R* will do but R*.

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

R* can easily identify these people by looking at their stats. $2million in car sales in two days equals glitcher. Why should I do their job for them?

• TreFacTor likes this

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

that email address looks legit...

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

I think of myself as Dirty Harry and hunt them down.

Feel Lucky Punk ?

/sarcasm

• lilpokerface likes this

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

The mods have locked other threads that try to witch hunt out exploiters, what makes this any different?

Furthermore, you must have NO life whatsoever. Not a real life, and not even a GTA life that's worth a damn; otherwise you'd be living one of those lives rather than making threads like this.

• Decaturjason likes this

liambear88
  • liambear88

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Yea OP, take your dads shaft outta your mouth for a minute so you can take a deep breath. Then have a think about what you've become;a sad little rat child. That is all. Ta ta xxx

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

You can clamp down on DEZ NUTZ

Glennvf
  • Glennvf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

So, the mods lock down threads like this but promote glitching duping vehicles and whatnot? Now i know what kind of forum i ended up at and i dont like it.

• WhutsAGamertag likes this

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

So, the mods lock down threads like this but promote glitching duping vehicles and whatnot? Now i know what kind of forum i ended up at and i dont like it.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

They have a section to discuss this already since there has already been like 100k of these stupid topics posted. They have a section for both

dferg
  • dferg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

OP is from Brighton....home of homo's says it all really

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

how is the OP going to report people when hes busy taking it from a mandingo party. he likes it ruff!

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:59 PM Edited by MLO_III, 31 October 2013 - 05:59 PM.

Seriously, who cares how much money the next guy has?  I've had 7mill and can't really do anything to anyone aside from set high bounties.  Even then they have friends to just take them off if they don't feel like being hunted.  Mercenaries are easy to escape, muggers are easy to kill.  My money can't do anything to anyone else in the long run.

the tow truck is different though.  Anytime I see anyone with one of those, (usually after getting their ass handed to them), I send a report from in game.  Its a moral victory knowing that they had to resort to trying to freeze me cause I was beastin on'em.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

I approve this message ^^^^^^

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

I'm pretty sure that anyone who has a tank or more than one supercar is a glitching/exploiting child of the masses.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

fd23feebd908542b.jpg.jpg

• Pig__Destroyer likes this

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

Don't click, its a keylogger.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

The title had me thinking we had some hot glitcher on legit threesome rough 'n' tumble action going on. Instead I find an argument, quelle surprise!

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

Or you can send you're e-mail to [email protected]

• EyeMacHunt and lilpokerface like this

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

Damn your like my annoying ass neighbor. Care too much about what other people are doing.

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:51 AM

The OP is a diamond clencher like in Ferris Bueller

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

The title had me thinking we had some hot glitcher on legit threesome rough 'n' tumble action going on. Instead I find an argument, quelle surprise!

I read this in Nyuu's voice lol

Seriously, who cares how much money the next guy has?  I've had 7mill and can't really do anything to anyone aside from set high bounties.  Even then they have friends to just take them off if they don't feel like being hunted.  Mercenaries are easy to escape, muggers are easy to kill.  My money can't do anything to anyone else in the long run.

My thoughts exactly, it's only money. I can do the same with 7m another person can do with 1m.

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

hey i have glitched go ahead ban me

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

good luck. snitch pussy, thats why your broke and get owned.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

If I see someone glitching, I kill them. Just for the pure fun of it. It f*cks up their routine. I don't mind folks glitching, but if they are stupid enough to do it in a populated lobby, then it's their own fault. And it makes them work just a little but harder for their free money.
  • lilpokerface likes this

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

OP is from Brighton....home of homo's says it all really

probably says more about your narrow mind

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users