Photo

what if lester died? extra theory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic
YOGDUSH
  • YOGDUSH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by YOGDUSH, 31 October 2013 - 05:53 PM.

hallo what if lester died? i have so many ideas what would happen if he die so i will share some of them i think or maybe just 1. if lester died, there is 2 ways it would happen either he die in a plane crash or he police takes him out in an gun fight after the first heist. lets start with plane crash.

the mission "the stop of a legend" we get a phone call from a friend to lester, he sais the plane that lester was in has crashed. you reply what? this is insane is he alive? he sais unfortunetly he didnt make it as alive. you say we need to find him!
the hunt for lester begins niko has a big green circle in the mountains were u need too look after the crashed plane, when u find the plane the pilot is still alive a short cutscene accours. the pilot sais it was... A thrust reverser had accidentally deployed in the flight, causing the disaster.we needed to land but (chokes) you say wait what happend?. you try to save him but he is lost forever. now u need to go into the plane to look after lester you find him in the back with tons of blood and bearly breathing he sais micheal/franklin/trevor/niko we always had a goo d journety hu hu but i don t think i can make it. you respond yes cmon man i know u can do it. you start liftin lester to your car. lester now half alive tries to explain what really happend while u need too lose the cops(3 stars). what happened lester? cmon lester replies we got hit by something. i saw some sort of aircraft flying close to us there was something written on it like devin wes.. merr..eather something like that. you say devin weston merryweather? omg they were trying to kill u lester we need to find them right now. no no no we need to lay low sais lester. lesters eyes starts to close and his body starts shiviring. you scream nooo. he is dead,

a day after you are at his funeral with all 3 characters and after micheals funeral eulogy u are all going to kill devin weston. mission 2 "revenge for an old friend" or "no man gets left behind" you chose one pls! now u need too kill all his guards and then a car chase and then he crashes and when u are going to execute him a cut scene comes - trevor sais f*ck your mother devin, and trust me you got my word for that , I WILL R*PE YOUR MOTHER. Micheal sais i will never forget lester and i will never forget what you have done thats why we are going to blow up merryweather. Franklin sais man what the f*ck did he ever do to yo *ss you can suck ma d*ck n*gga punk. you now put and explosive in his mouth and walk away and u see the explosion behind while walking away.

after these missions there are even more feuds with merryweather, and u get a new heist guy named carlos (micheal knows him) Carlos can now be found in lesters house or in micheals garden. Edit: (Carlos is currently micheals gardener in the game but i thought he needed a bigger role so)

if u want me to tell how lester would have died in the cop shotout let me know i like doing these so im more up to anything. comments will be liked
  • Pelle likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

Capital letters and paragraphs, do you speak it?

YOGDUSH
  • YOGDUSH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

sry guys i now fixed my paragraphs

YOGDUSH
  • YOGDUSH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

the post is much easier to read now, would appericate if u red it again pl

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

He did die, Have you finished it yet.

spidey.gifLIZARD.gifvenom.pngdoom.gif

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

sais.... dude....really?

• DJSmurf2009 and manslaughter119 like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

i dont get why some people want to have lester dead... he was a creepy character but i see no reason why would he die.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:55 AM Edited by rovert, 01 November 2013 - 10:56 AM.

plot twist: Lester is Berkley from GTASA.
  • TJGM, Jacob-B and Cakelover21 like this

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:57 AM

i dont get why some people want to have lester dead... he was a creepy character but i see no reason why would he die.

He took a bigger cut from heists than our protagonists

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:01 AM Edited by CarimboHanky, 01 November 2013 - 11:03 AM.

he would pretty much make the plans, tell us what we would need and where we can get it and sfter the heist is done, he's the one laundering the money...

if im doing that you can be damn sure i would ask for a bigger cut too!

Senor_taco28
  • Senor_taco28

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

I read the whole thing and I am convinced the author was high on cocaine when he or she wrote it, or they are mentally f*cked.
  • Soarindude likes this

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

Lester did die

mU2QZpU.png

dave4242
  • dave4242

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

'He didnt make it as alive' haha that is priceless.

Think I pissed myself

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

I wanted that closet pedo dead after he showed up in a hospital gown where I could clearly see his ass and told me that whatever I stole from Merryweather was ''too dangerous'' to sell, so I got absolutely NOTHING from that heist. Trevor should've smoked that f*ckin' creep right then an' there.

ABCDOGGY ginette
  • ABCDOGGY ginette

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

I wanted that closet pedo dead after he showed up in a hospital gown where I could clearly see his ass and told me that whatever I stole from Merryweather was ''too dangerous'' to sell, so I got absolutely NOTHING from that heist. Trevor should've smoked that f*ckin' creep right then an' there.

Oh yeah when I saw the submarine we stole was worth $20,000,000 and then it's all in the trash! Goddamn I was feeling exactly as Trevor. Too bad it's the only heist in the game that provoked some sort of emotional reaction after it...

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

Too much RP.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by Prometheus, 01 November 2013 - 06:11 PM.

EDIT: Actually scratch that, any more off-topic comments/spam from here on will be dealt with accordingly.

Lethita
  • Lethita

Something Slayer...

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by Lethita, 01 November 2013 - 06:33 PM.

b15jDJt.png.

Spoiler

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

That little weasel got a 20 million dollar cut from the last heist while my guys got around 18. Wtf.

DeepThroat1974
  • DeepThroat1974

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

hallo what if lester died? i have so many ideas what would happen if he die so i will share some of them i think or maybe just 1. if lester died, there is 2 ways it would happen either he die in a plane crash or he police takes him out in an gun fight after the first heist. lets start with plane crash.

the mission "the stop of a legend" we get a phone call from a friend to lester, he sais the plane that lester was in has crashed. you reply what? this is insane is he alive? he sais unfortunetly he didnt make it as alive. you say we need to find him!
the hunt for lester begins niko has a big green circle in the mountains were u need too look after the crashed plane, when u find the plane the pilot is still alive a short cutscene accours. the pilot sais it was... A thrust reverser had accidentally deployed in the flight, causing the disaster.we needed to land but (chokes) you say wait what happend?. you try to save him but he is lost forever. now u need to go into the plane to look after lester you find him in the back with tons of blood and bearly breathing he sais micheal/franklin/trevor/niko we always had a goo d journety hu hu but i don t think i can make it. you respond yes cmon man i know u can do it. you start liftin lester to your car. lester now half alive tries to explain what really happend while u need too lose the cops(3 stars). what happened lester? cmon lester replies we got hit by something. i saw some sort of aircraft flying close to us there was something written on it like devin wes.. merr..eather something like that. you say devin weston merryweather? omg they were trying to kill u lester we need to find them right now. no no no we need to lay low sais lester. lesters eyes starts to close and his body starts shiviring. you scream nooo. he is dead,

a day after you are at his funeral with all 3 characters and after micheals funeral eulogy u are all going to kill devin weston. mission 2 "revenge for an old friend" or "no man gets left behind" you chose one pls! now u need too kill all his guards and then a car chase and then he crashes and when u are going to execute him a cut scene comes - trevor sais f*ck your mother devin, and trust me you got my word for that , I WILL R*PE YOUR MOTHER. Micheal sais i will never forget lester and i will never forget what you have done thats why we are going to blow up merryweather. Franklin sais man what the f*ck did he ever do to yo *ss you can suck ma d*ck n*gga punk. you now put and explosive in his mouth and walk away and u see the explosion behind while walking away.

after these missions there are even more feuds with merryweather, and u get a new heist guy named carlos (micheal knows him) Carlos can now be found in lesters house or in micheals garden. Edit: (Carlos is currently micheals gardener in the game but i thought he needed a bigger role so)

if u want me to tell how lester would have died in the cop shotout let me know i like doing these so im more up to anything. comments will be liked

You thought Carlos the lawn care guy needed a bigger role? Lmao

• Jacob-B likes this

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by iKevhawk, 01 November 2013 - 08:23 PM.

Why do you want Lester dead? He helped you so much in the campaign.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

Please stop making theories.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

....what

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

Wat8.jpg

• SCOOBASTEEB likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic