Photo

I saw a level 800

39 replies to this topic
Mafia_Misfit
  • Mafia_Misfit

Old School Modder

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

Yeah guys, I am the real deal Misfit. I can send a billion screen shots if that helps. But seriously, what's it matter. I was just happy to see you gents talking about me. I was in game and someone sent me a text saying "your on google, search level 800 gta five" and viola, there I am. Any questions about one of the easiest games to hack/mod let me know.

danya0365
  • danya0365

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

I saw 883 long times ago.

84f57f0315.jpg

Now I'm rank 196

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

I got word, that someone took a picture of my account and posted it here so I thought I'd check it out. Just lol at most of you. Of course it's hacked smarties, you can't get to even 300 in the amount of time this has been out. If you want a high rank, PSN message me.
Yours truly, Mafia_Misfit

Actually 300 is most likely doable if you have no life and played every day since release. Much more than that and you'd have to be a hacker (as well as a no-life loser).
  • Mafia_Misfit likes this

Mafia_Misfit
  • Mafia_Misfit

Old School Modder

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by Mafia_Misfit, 01 November 2013 - 07:33 PM.

I got word, that someone took a picture of my account and posted it here so I thought I'd check it out. Just lol at most of you. Of course it's hacked smarties, you can't get to even 300 in the amount of time this has been out. If you want a high rank, PSN message me.
Yours truly, Mafia_Misfit

Actually 300 is most likely doable if you have no life and played every day since release. Much more than that and you'd have to be a hacker (as well as a no-life loser).

My feelings are oficially not hurt :\ To hack, is the *MAFIA* way.

IAmTheNab
  • IAmTheNab

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

I saw this one like 3 weeks ago https://www.box.com/...26e4vmoswu65524

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hmm, a hacking surfer. Can you mod the surfbus, so that the board is in right position on the roof.

Or get the comissioned JB 700 from the mission. Hacking for other reasons is useless :lol:

Mafia_Misfit
  • Mafia_Misfit

Old School Modder

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

I wouldn't say hacking is "useless", ask my Paypal account how useless hacking GTA accounts up is. Yes, I do it for the money, I exploit people's greed for my personal financial gain. Live long and suck it.

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

Sry I didn't see your reply.

Do you feel like Bodhi? Rob banks and go on surftrips with the winnings? :lol:

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

I wouldn't say hacking is "useless", ask my Paypal account how useless hacking GTA accounts up is. Yes, I do it for the money, I exploit people's greed for my personal financial gain. Live long and suck it.

Yeah because hacking video games is so much more profitable than hacking businesses. You're deluded and I really hope the NSA/FBI doesn't snatch you up, because you don't seem very smart and you'll probably rat on your hacking buddies after they send you to Gitmo for a few weeks.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

• Cinoy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users