People ramming my tank trying to badsport me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:45 PM Edited by lol232, 31 October 2013 - 06:46 PM.

Tank is something that Rockstar didn't really think off, I also don't give a sh*t about the sirens, since I never use them;

The map is only 8 miles so that's far from 500 miles - You're too lazy to get to your chopper, and there are choppers that cost less than 2 million IIRC - I don't mind driving all the way there, it takes less than 3 minutes to get there.

Just my 2 cents.

Although, I must say the bad sport has a pretty crappy system, a good idea but implemented poorly.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

I did this the other day when I had two tanks tag teaming me by my apartment. Now that tanks are personal vehicles of some people, you can't even destroy them, and the hard part is that I can't tell if someone's tank is personal or not so now a days I don't even bother trying to destroy the tanks. If that start giving me a hard time like these two were then yeah I'm gonna start bad sporting you.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 31 October 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Oh god, the OP keeps making himself look stupider and stupider, and I keep laughing and laughing  :lol:

You keep making yourself look dumber and dumber. Nice trying to brag about how you script by the way loser. No one likes you go somewhere else. Lol at fake gta fan nerds on this forum with their sh*tty remarks cas they have nothing real to say

Keep it coming bro. I'll keep being entertained.

BTW: How am I bragging? Is reading not your strong suit?

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

nah thinking i might go play some gta bro. Maybe eat some chips bro. Maybe entertain myself bro. Actually think im going to go drive my tank around not attacking anyone and get bad sport exploited. I think that might be fun bro

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

nah thinking i might go play some gta bro. Maybe eat some chips bro. Maybe entertain myself bro. Actually think im going to go drive my tank around not attacking anyone and get bad sport exploited. I think that might be fun bro

Let's see something here:

So, you're complaining that people are ramming your tank. Why are you driving a tank without shooting anyone? Are you just out on a leisurely stroll with a tank? That's your own fault then. There's literally no point in having a tank and not using it a way a tank should be used. It's all on you that you're getting bad sport without shooting.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Let's see something here:

So, you're complaining that people are ramming your tank. Why are you driving a tank without shooting anyone? Are you just out on a leisurely stroll with a tank? That's your own fault then. There's literally no point in having a tank and not using it a way a tank should be used. It's all on you that you're getting bad sport without shooting.

Who are you to tell me how to use my tank? The one i earned? And its not just the tank there are other ways of exploiting it. Get out of here fanboy quit attacking me. Go badsport innocent people you exploiter

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

have you all seen this already http://bitly.com/16zShbT

Nice virus link...Too bad it fails

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Why buy a helicopter at all?  The buzzard spawns all over the map. Trevor's hanger, police station in the northern most town, at hospital in city, at big airport.... and I have seen it other places spawn too. Regularly, not just once in while. 

KiiNGKiiLL
  • KiiNGKiiLL

Semper Fatalis Leader

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Yeah, using a tank is kind of foolish if you're in free mode. I was sent to the bad sport lobby for the same reason and trust me, it's not even close to being worth it. Everyone in those lobbies are assholes with no intentions of being a friendly player. They spend their time, hiding in a tank like a bitch, and killing everyone.

Long story short, I only use my tank when it's absolutely necessary. Other wise, I just run around. 

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

OP in my eyes your a whiny brat. As someone stated earlier don't drive a tank. If you want to drive a tank then do it in SP or make a private game online.

What good can come of driving a tank around online in a full game? Either you'll get rammed into or you'll be a dic* and blow other people up. What the hell are you wanting to do? Take a joyride around town in a tank?

Sorry but im a grown man with a job and your a scrub that needs to go play the sims loser. Its gta and they put the tank in freeroam. So yes that means i should be able to take it for a ride or do what i want with it without someone trying to bad sport exploit me. You dont even know what your talking about your the whiny brat idiot
Whats it to you what i do in the game mind your own business and quit exploiting people with bad sport little kid

Says the "grown man" who is on here whining and calling people whiny brat idiots...

And no I'm not going to mind my own business. Your the one who made the thread whining about people ramming your poor little tank. I'm going to assume your not very smart judging by your terrible grammar, and obvious amount of free time to actually buy the tank. So i'll try and keep this simple as if I'm talking to a child.

What the hell do you expect people to do when your driving down the road in a tank? Want me to wave to you as you pass by? Seeing as how you can blow me away with one hit, I would probably opt to do the only thing I can, which is ram you and make you throw a temper tantrum. (Which is obviously working)

Your making yourself look foolish on here, my advice is quit before this gets even worse for you

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

While I agree with jmack, never insult someone's grammar when you use it incorrectly yourself. "Your" and "You're" have different meanings. 

• Gray-45 likes this

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

While I agree with jmack, never insult someone's grammar when you use it incorrectly yourself. "Your" and "You're" have different meanings. 

lmfao and they called me a brat first why dont you read the whole thread loser.When someone scoops to grammer insults it shows how much of a bitch they are and how they have nothing to debate with. Go exploit some more people with bad sport little kid

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

lmfao and they called me a brat first why dont you read the whole thread loser.When someone scoops to grammer insults it shows how much of a bitch they are and how they have nothing to debate with. Go exploit some more people with bad sport little kid

Will... not... feed...

Hard to resist... must resist.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

Will... not... feed...

Hard to resist... must resist.

lol

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

I can completely understand why people want to make you a bad sport. Just judging by your attitude in this topic, you belong in a bad sport lobby.

• neilage likes this

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Dude, you are obviously a child and need to stop posting on this thread before the forum mod does it for you.  1) You complain like an entitled crybaby 7th grader. 2) Every post you make is a half-assed attempt at insulting people, which just makes you look pathetic. 3) You havent said anything intelligent in this thread.

We can only hope you get aids from your first homosex encounter, and die from it.

KTHANKS!

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

the tank is the only thing I am mad about. they let you buy a tank... youre not allowed to blow anything up. wtf is the point of that?

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

[email protected] who glitches then cries.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

What's the point of getting a tank when you get penalized for destroying personal vehicles? Lol.

Seriously makes no sense bunch of old geezers made this game 

agreed. im always usually on bad sport for spawn camping and destroying sh*t with the tank. so dumb to put a tank and punish u for using it. its a f*cking tank, i didnt buy it for speed, ITS MADE TO BLOW sh*t UP! get a f*cking clue r*

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

OP in my eyes your a whiny brat. As someone stated earlier don't drive a tank. If you want to drive a tank then do it in SP or make a private game online.

What good can come of driving a tank around online in a full game? Either you'll get rammed into or you'll be a dic* and blow other people up. What the hell are you wanting to do? Take a joyride around town in a tank?

I'm not entirely understanding the point of open lobby free roam in this game anymore. It's like Rockstar couldn't entirely make up their minds on which direction they wanted to take it. Friendly and casual, or chaotic and violent. So they split it down the middle by adding "bad sport" then turning around and giving people sh*t like tanks, rpgs, grenades, sticky bombs, high powered sniper rifles, heavy machine guns, ignition bomb's and f*cking mini guns, then penalizing us for using any of them.

If they only expect us to use these things against the NPC's then there is absolutely no reason they should have to be unlocked and cost 100's of thousands of dollars and lots of time and effort, they should've just stuck to how the weapons worked in GTA IV's free roam.

• NinjaWJ likes this

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Hum .. am I the only one to have already abandonned GTA Online and gone back to GTA IV's online ? Im dead serious, heists or no heists, I ain't going back to this horrendous MMO.

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Dude, you spelled grammar wrong. I don't need to debate anything, your one of the most obvious idiots I've seen in these forums so far.

Still blows my mind you called yourself a grown man.

Keep it coming, you've done great so far. Nice anime avatar btw.. Grown man... Hahaha

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

It's crap. They need to rework how cars are spawned so getting your car blown up isn't a big deal.

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

So, are the bad sport lobbies at least fun?

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm not entirely understanding the point of open lobby free roam in this game anymore. It's like Rockstar couldn't entirely make up their minds on which direction they wanted to take it. Friendly and casual, or chaotic and violent. So they split it down the middle by adding "bad sport" then turning around and giving people sh*t like tanks, rpgs, grenades, sticky bombs, high powered sniper rifles, heavy machine guns, ignition bomb's and f*cking mini guns, then penalizing us for using any of them.

If they only expect us to use these things against the NPC's then there is absolutely no reason they should have to be unlocked and cost 100's of thousands of dollars and lots of time and effort, they should've just stuck to how the weapons worked in GTA IV's free roam.

What people dont seem to grasp is that R* have done EXACTLY as you stated. Split it right down the middle so that there is a free roam for normal players who dont feel the need to blow up everything that moves and a free roam for the people who enjoy the carnage ( BS Lobby). Being in the BS lobby dosnt limit you to anything. Its EXACTLY the same except your in there with like minded people who want to do the exact same thing.

For me personally i dont want to be in a lobby with someone sitting in a tank at LSC waiting to blow up anybody that comes into the area. the truth is... That will do more harm to the player base than the BS system ever could.

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

What people dont seem to grasp is that R* have done EXACTLY as you stated. Split it right down the middle so that there is a free roam for normal players who dont feel the need to blow up everything that moves and a free roam for the people who enjoy the carnage ( BS Lobby). Being in the BS lobby dosnt limit you to anything. Its EXACTLY the same except your in there with like minded people who want to do the exact same thing.

For me personally i dont want to be in a lobby with someone sitting in a tank at LSC waiting to blow up anybody that comes into the area. the truth is... That will do more harm to the player base than the BS system ever could.

Great post, couldn't have said it better myself. Everyone seems to think that bad sport is such a terrible thing. If they named it bad ass instead I bet players wouldn't be so upset.

My issue is the a$$holes who get angry when they're put in bad sport games because they can't be a "griefer" anymore. I guess some people get their enjoyment by trying to ruin others enjoyment.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

have you all seen this already ( removed)

Virus link. Do not click

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Great post, couldn't have said it better myself. Everyone seems to think that bad sport is such a terrible thing. If they named it bad ass instead I bet players wouldn't be so upset.

My issue is the a$$holes who get angry when they're put in bad sport games because they can't be a "griefer" anymore. I guess some people get their enjoyment by trying to ruin others enjoyment.

The truth is mate ( and i know this isnt the case with all that dont like the BS Lobby) but most people that complain at being a bad sport are doing so because they enjoyed griefing people in normal and now they are being griefed into insanity by people who actually enjoy being in there because they have the freedom to do anything they want.

i've never been in the BS lobby. My best mate irl was sent there on day one which meant we couldnt do missions etc together but he ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT. Says its like GTA IV. Dont get me wrong i aint no angel online and dont mind a good ol fashioned firefight now and again or rigging helis with sticky bombs ( hey if you decide to get in and fly off in a conveniently placed buzzard with me just idling near it in passive then u must have an incling whats coming next) but if there was no clearcut wat to seperate the different types of player it would be just horrible for EVERYBODY.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

Oh...And if you can afford to drop 2 mil on an ingame tank then theres no way u got that legit. No way. So griefing a glitcher is acceptable IMO.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

So, are the bad sport lobbies at least fun?

its fine but the hat sucks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users