Photo

People ramming my tank trying to badsport me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic
Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:22 PM Edited by Gray-45, 31 October 2013 - 04:23 PM.

Why pay 1.5 million for a tank that other people ram with their cars to give you badsport and lose all your money. Rockstar is pathetic. Its like a bunch of old people made this game. Why do the sirens keep going after you get out of the car. On all the other GTAs the lights stayed on and the sirens shut off. Why do tatoos dissapear in certain missons and why do i have to go to a clothes store to get them back. Why do i have to drive 500 miles to do a mission. Why do i pay 2 million for a chopper then have it spawn all the way across the map. I swear its like they didnt even play the game before release. Rockstar is becoming just like all the other companies. Just get the game out to make some money 

• UltraGizmo64 and doutee8 like this

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

Don't drive a tank. Simple.

• Alchemist likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

In Serious Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

on the tank thing i agree.

the siren i guess you mean the car alarm when you break into, its realistic, i like it.

tattoos/crew emblems have issues. my crew emblem disappear from my shirt everytime, then i have to go to the store and pay $100 everytime to get it back. just 2 days ago i put the $25k crew logo on the car only to have it disappear once the garage cutscene started.

driving to missions is normal.

want your chopper to spawn closer? then buy a helipad in the city!

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by Red XIII, 31 October 2013 - 04:45 PM.

If someone grew up in a cubicle as Plato once suggested
They would only know the cubicle and not the world outside it
And they wouldn't view the cubicle as something geometric
We only know it's a cubicle because we live outside it

Now the one inside the cubicle can't comprehend his measurements
Because measurements are models made up for and by observers
Relative to their position on the outside of the cubicle
Though understand objectively so they can study further

If I grew up in a cubicle the walls are in my universe
I have no knowledge of the entirety like the outsiders do
If you follow what I say and can swallow the powdered water
Close your eyes and open your minds, this one's for you

And the brain equals a cubicle we'll never think outside it
Now inside wanna try to tie a diagram to modify them
I'm there as a hybrid of a body of a pirate
Of a soul that can fly without control

Realizing the brain ticks at six billion signals per second
And most of hidden and not given to the senses
Whether to do a few futile primitive tools to perception
Livin in a universal pool of first hand deception

The mind's job is to receive the signals
And block the ones out that coincide with imprinted symbols
That way the information you obtained is recognized
Reality is thinkable and comparable to space and time

It makes a map of the territory that gives us
The topic of the Copenhagen interpretation of modern quantum
Physics which states we don't know the meal
We only know the menu that our brains tell us is real

We don't know the rules of our heads
From inside these cubicles we can't see the truth
No one really knows exactly what happens when we think
Therefore we can never really ever know anything

This is the consciousness revolution
You got the right to think
Don't think about it just do

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

All companies are about the money. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. 

• Gray-45 likes this

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

So am i suppose to just look at it? Shut up man go somewhere else. When you get a tank and other people exploit bad sport to give you bad sport come back and ill watch you cry like a baby because someone did it to you. 

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

ill watch you cry like a baby

At the moment, mate, the whole forum is currently watching you cry like a baby. Lol

• chainsoar likes this

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

ill watch you cry like a baby

At the moment, mate, the whole forum is currently watching you cry like a baby. Lol

At the moment mate... Your a moron and this obviously hasnt happened to you yet

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

It's because most people who drive tanks cheated to get one, and nobody likes cheaters because they are losers.

If I was you I would expect it to continue up until the point most legit gamers have brought all the other more useful stuff that they want and have started making frivolous purchases like tanks. Then when people see you in a tank they will wait to see what you are doing before deciding whether to troll you or not, whereas right now anyone who sees you in a tank will assume (Rightly or wrongly) that you're a cheating little no skilled f*ckwit and will try to make your life as miserable as possible.

Hopefuly your not a cheat so will not take any offense to this message.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by Red XIII, 31 October 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Lol I'm a bad sport right now, this is the third time I have been a bad sport. I prefer being a bad sport so I can just do whatever the f*ck I want without being punished.

Stop crying, its going to be okay. GTA isn't the game for sensitive people like you.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Do you people not see that they are slowly changingthe game and making it crap? Am i the only one seeing this? It isnt the sims ITS GTA WTF omg its sad how such a good game could be downgraded and no fun anymore because fanboys cry about getting killed

• XXCrimsonXX likes this

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:05 PM Edited by Red XIII, 31 October 2013 - 05:05 PM.

Do you people not see that they are slowly changingthe game and making it crap? Am i the only one seeing this? It isnt the sims ITS GTA WTF omg its sad how such a good game could be downgraded and no fun anymore because fanboys cry about getting killed

Do you want some more tissue, buddy? It seems like you might need a couple more rolls.

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

What's the point of getting a tank when you get penalized for destroying personal vehicles? Lol.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:06 PM Edited by Gray-45, 31 October 2013 - 05:09 PM.

Do you want some more tissue, buddy? It seems like you might need a couple more rolls.

Nah im good thanks and thanks for showing me how much of a life you have by the dumb posts you make on all these threads. Please go somewhere else im pretty sure no one likes your weird ass

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

What's the point of getting a tank when you get penalized for destroying personal vehicles? Lol.

Seriously makes no sense bunch of old geezers made this game 

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

says the one who comes on a forum and rages at rockstar because you're upset. Stop f*cking moaning and deal with it you pussy.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

says the one who comes on a forum and rages at rockstar because you're upset. Stop f*cking moaning and deal with it you pussy.

No ty thanks for your input weirdo bye now. Go be weird somewhere else. Not like anyone takes you seriously no lifer

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

I think people who post hate rants at rockstar on a forum are the ones without a life.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

I think people who post hate rants at rockstar on a forum are the ones without a life.

Cool anyways about the tank i think they should make it so people cant give you bad sport by ramming you. I wonder if they can just do that or if they would have to remove it or maybe they can make it so you can blow up more vehicles

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by Reshe, 31 October 2013 - 05:17 PM.

No ty thanks for your input weirdo bye now. Go be weird somewhere else. Not like anyone takes you seriously no lifer

Look at you being dumb on the internet.

Quit playing with a tank. Bad sport was made for a reason. I'm glad the ones who can't keep their gun in their pants are being segregated to another server. You can stay there and be a bad sport there.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Look at you being dumb on the internet.

Quit playing with a tank. Bad sport was made for a reason. I'm glad the ones who can't keep their gun in their pants are being segregated to another server. You can stay there and be a bad sport there.

Quit playingwith the tank? Why put it in freeroam in the first place? Do you even have a brain?

• NinjaWJ and UltraGizmo64 like this

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Go play the sims if you cant handle gta fanboys 

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Cant wait til the badsport gets exploited on you idiots and you come crying im going to be here waiting ready to copy and paste and say remeber when losers yea its me im back i told you this would happen it dont need to be the tank theres other ways to exploit it

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

And just to let you guys know im not even a bad sport you can check idc. I just had someone trying to do it to me multiple different ways. It failed but would of worked if i stayed. I seen one guy on here couldnt play for 8 days. Im sorry but rockstar if you dont do something prepare to lose alot of customers. You are turning your game into the sims and people are catching on. Im done here.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by Red XIII, 31 October 2013 - 05:30 PM.

Cool anyways about the tank i think they should make it so people cant give you bad sport by ramming you. I wonder if they can just do that or if they would have to remove it or maybe they can make it so you can blow up more vehicles

In all serious now, jokes aside, I think if you have enough money on your person to pay for their insurance you shouldn't be put in bad sport, but if you don't have money and cant afford to pay out then you should be put in bad sport.

I prefer being a bad sport, I'm in bad sport for 8 days, next time its going to be 16 days, then 32 etc.

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

All i'm seeing is nothing but tears, and it is glorious. And funny.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Suicide ramming to ur tank?
Did they yell "Allah Akbar" when they did it?
  • QuietSundayLibrary likes this

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Suicide ramming to ur tank?
Did they yell "Allah Akbar" when they did it?

lol

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

All i'm seeing is nothing but tears, and it is glorious. And funny.

Funny how you cant input anything. Plz come off your full retard posts and say something worth reading

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

In all serious now, jokes aside, I think if you have enough money on your person to pay for their insurance you shouldn't be put in bad sport, but if you don't have money and cant afford to pay out then you should be put in bad sport.

I prefer being a bad sport, I'm in bad sport for 8 days, next time its going to be 16 days, then 32 etc.

Why split it up. Its ruining the game. Keep everyone together and keep it like the other gta's or people wont like it anymore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users