Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's your favourite thing to do, besides missions?

20 replies to this topic
Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

I mean things like: Shooting up some people, epic police chases, etc.

I like to shoot up some gangs, and going up and down Mt. Chiliad

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

I like to ride the metro. Every 20 minutes you get 100 RP (haha). Also, the underground tunnels confuse most players.

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

YOGA

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:49 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 31 October 2013 - 04:50 PM.

I always play as Michael and every day, I take Franklin and Trevor out for our daily golf match. We go out for drinks afterwords and then normally part ways. I go out with Amanda as much as I can, normally I'll play a round or two of tennis with her and then take HER out for a drink lol. But the last time we went out, I took her for a flight around Mt. Chiliad in my private jet. 

When I'm just out on my own though, I love doing anything. I like cruising around in my SRT8 Charger (the one Franklin owns, I got it for Michael too), sometimes I'll go and take my USMC Cargobob for a spin too or go off-roading in my Sandking. Going for some target practice at Ammu-Nation trying to beat my previous bests (gold medals in all challenges!), hopping a train and taking a scenic ride around Blaine County, maybe an off-road race while I'm there, freestyle parachuting (by freestyle I mean just normal parachuting, not the mini-games), and sometimes just sitting around the house sipping whiskey :) 

That is, of course, when I'm not managing all the properties I own, I bought like 9 for Michael, the max he could own xP It's a handful but it's nice to have that massive cashflow coming in each week.

• Jacob-B likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

I take long walks around Cape catfish as Michael, then I sit down on the couch and watch some Underbelly of Paradise, sometimes I drink Green juice to fill my bar a Little.

As Franklin, I take chop out for a walk or go to Vespucci beach and enjoy the great view of the ocean and the lights of the airport.

As Trevor I dressed him up as a Highway Cop, then take the bike and pull over random people. To not make it feel really robotic and talk myself like in eirlier GTAs, I press the interaction button and by default, he insults them and gets into a fight, they get to know my Nightstick better, then I call an ambulance and resume my ''patrol''.

• Jacob-B likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

Tenxax..

Where do you find a patrol motorcycle, I've been trying to find one since that mission.

I goof around more then I do missions I am only 57% done with the game and I've had it for a month now I like goofying off causing problems then doing missions, I can spend hours doing a bunch of random crap

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Near the sawmill just exiting Paleto bay by the south, there are a couple of SAHP Troopers doing a speedtrap by night, sometimes its them, the other times there are mariachis.

One of the intersections by the highway near Trevor Phillip's country.

And rarely because they are State Police they will spawn at Strawberry like the other cop cars.

JazzOnWheels
  • JazzOnWheels

Addict

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

I go walk around various areas of the map and press interact with various random civilians. Some of them are funny. A surprising number of them seem to want to start a fight and have me take their money.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

I typically like to free roam and cruise (like drive like a normal person would but with a little edginess when I get onto a country road or open freeway).

I like to explore vehicles' personalities -- though vehicles in V don't have much of that --, obserb the architecture of certain areas in Los Santos -- Vespucci has the best looking buildings in my opinion --, take a cruise around the map from Chumash back to Chumash in whatever sexy German car I have at the moment, explore interiors -- although V blocked access to many interior after missions --, walk around parks, explore mansion's backyards, occasionally go on a psychotic rampage with full ammo-tricked out armored SUV-and cheats (I'm not an arrogant dick so it doesn't bother me ;) ), and I like to rally in Sultans. :D Sounds fun but with the new driving physics and lack of interiors, it gets a bit dull after a while. It was funner to prowl around a town in an expensive grand tourer in IV than it is in V. :dozing:

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

I most like (in a non-save session with codes) to do battle w/ cops and gangs!

And tho its slow as a snail, I love to use the bull dozer to flip cars over backwards & run over the top of some of them :lol:    I finally managed, last night, to get a bus turned upside down w/ the driver still inside :D

I've explored different areas and I've done several of those random events but the vehicle smashing etc is one of my fave things to do as it was in IV. But I agree, R* still needs to fix vehicle physics.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

I've gotta say, I do explore and i've found quite some interiors that aren't mission related, some of them are relatively small but still count.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

Tenxax..

I haven't a clue where your referring too.

Could you pin point it on this map and post the map in here?

www.gta-5-map.com

Much appreciate if you'd do it for me and I'll owe you one

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

Love off-roading.. espesially with inappropriate vehicles.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

i like to get in a cargobob with trevor, a rhino with franklin, then cargobob the tank with franklin inside. once you have done that, you can switch to franklin and rotate and fire the tank cannon from the hovering chopper! after that i drop the tank over the prison or zancude or wherever, switch to franklin in mid air and rampage!

it was harder than i expected to attach the hook to the tank and get franklin in though :/ 

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

I stole a Greyhound bus and took it on one of those stunt ramps I did a backflip landed head first and the bus just sat there on the hood with it's ass in the air, I think I took a selfies with it, If I find it i'll post it here.

It's funny how amazing some of the stunts these cars like a dumb truck or a bus can do.

I did a backflip with a dump truck rolled twice landed wheels on the ground (With no controller help) and kept on driving

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

Okay KamaOkazi just convinced me that I need to use the Cargobob to pick up a tank.

I wonder what would happen if I drop the tank while high in the air, I wonder how many stars i'll get.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

I think part of the reason why some people don't like the game anymore is because they rushed though it and did all the missions back to back to back.

I bought this game 4 days after it came out and I am only half way though the missions the other half has been goofing off.

A friend of mine bought the game and beat it within 48 hours and now he's complain because it's not fun anymore.

It's their own fault for rushing though everything.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

i like to get in a cargobob with trevor, a rhino with franklin, then cargobob the tank with franklin inside. once you have done that, you can switch to franklin and rotate and fire the tank cannon from the hovering chopper! after that i drop the tank over the prison or zancude or wherever, switch to franklin in mid air and rampage!

it was harder than i expected to attach the hook to the tank and get franklin in though :/

How do you do this? Every time I switch back, one character is already at his house relaxing. im like, WTF>

Also, theres an achievement if you have all three together. can anyone tell me how you get all three characters together? thanks

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

Can anyone tell me how you get all three characters together?

It's magic....Shhh

CChevelleSS
  • CChevelleSS

GTA all the way

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:05 AM

paris-hilton-mr-slave-o.gif

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

Flying aircraft, mainly stealing the Jet (Boeing 747) and seeing where I am able to land one besides a runway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users