Found a way to bypass insurance costs/bad sport

28 replies to this topic
tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Last night I was playing Online and dealt with some troll, whereafter I drove off in his car and blew it up because he was a douchebag. Then... no charge or bad sport. What did I do, I hear you wonder. I destroyed it with gasoline.

Surprised by the lack of the claim I drove off and spotted a chrome Adder. As I looked at it I cringed and just HAD to destroy it. Gasoline, no charge. 

BUT, then I destroyed another Adder and DID get the charge. It works mostly, but sometimes it doesn't. It might be because I poured it on the Adder rather than on the ground but I'm not sure, so you decide for yourselves if you want to take the chance.

Really loving this, blowing up every distasteful car I see  :lol:

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

So, you haven't really found a way to bypass Bad Sport then...

AMIRITE >!

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

This theory shall require more... testing

• GambleGamble likes this

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Lol if it worked and then it didn't work, then perhaps that car you blew up first just didn't have insurance... It would be great if you could destroy player cars that way though without consequence, but I'm pretty sure you didn't find anything new/special. 

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by GraniteDevil, 31 October 2013 - 03:25 PM.

I blow up personal vehicles here and there.  Got the notification each time but haven't got bad sport.  I keep getting my $1k good sport bonus.

The key is to not be a worthless douche about it by going haywire.

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

I have been experimenting with just how many shots from the auto SG will bring a car right to the brink of death but not set it on fire. If I get it right the car usually blows up after a few wrecks or a quick pass by an opposing gunman. No charge no bad sport and they usually have no clue it's gonna happen...Oh and they suicide themselves so they don't even get to know who did it to them.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

If you want to bypass the bad sport warning for destroying a PV get a cargobob and just drop the vehicle in the ocean, or if form high enough anywhere and it'll blow up... most times. I've never received a bad sport warning doing this.

• SeanyBhaby likes this

victor1987
  • victor1987

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

just drive the car to the beach next to the pier, there is a river like thing there..drive the car over the edge and leave it..when they try to drive it out the car gets destroyd by the water couse there is only 1 way out

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Shotgun a car on fire and then switch sessions before it explodes. Gasoline will still land you in BS.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

I blew up a chrome Adder without getting insurance costs or bad sport so it definitely works. I poured it directly ON the Adder on which it didn't work so I think that has something to do with it. I can only imagine the face of the owner when he watched his chrome Adder go up in flames by another player's hand AND got the insurance fee :lol:

Anyway, it needs more testing to see what went wrong on the third car.

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

So you poured it around the car the third time? How much did you pour...like all the way around or just a bunch by one area? I am interested in finding out if this works. I'm thinking a trap at the door of an LSC or something would be hella funny. Imagine driving up to your garage only to find someone was watching from a far with a sniper rifle to ignite the pool of gas you just drove up to, or catching a spawn killer who tries to camp LSC getting blown up as they drive into that small alleyway to get back there.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:01 PM Edited by tenpennyisplainevil, 31 October 2013 - 04:03 PM.

I poured it around the first two and ON the third. So a trap like you mentioned should work. 

It doesn't matter where you pour, as long as it isn't directly onto the car. I poured it on the ground

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

too hard

people are always at 200mph

lol

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

too hard

lol

That's the good part, it's perfect for annoying trolls after you kill them 

It's not to attack the player, just to piss him off. Imagine you're in a fight with a douche bag in a chrome Adder, you get to make him pay 12000 everytime you kill him in it!

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

Come on man use your head. I didn't say set your trap in an area they can fly by it at 200mph. I said put the trap in a tight confined area with one way through and honestly I'd probably do this right at the turning point to enter the area. Either they slow to enter or they crash and have to get their car pointing the right way again. If you have your trap set in advance and pick your look out position well you can set it off with a sniper rifle no problem.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

too hard

lol

That's the good part, it's perfect for annoying trolls after you kill them 

It's not to attack the player, just to piss him off. Imagine you're in a fight with a douche bag in a chrome Adder, you get to make him pay 12000 everytime you kill him in it!

oh yeah I didn't think of that

kill the sucker while he's driving (big chance at LSC), then burn the sh*t up!!

so I'll finally use my gas can

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Chrome adder swag is where it's at bro. Don't be jealous
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

Bamba_Cannabinoid
  • Bamba_Cannabinoid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Gracias for the post! Been trying to figure out how to circumvent the bad sport system on personal vehicle destruction (drive by griefers mainly). Will try to perfect your technique.

UnbrokenChainz
  • UnbrokenChainz

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

I stole someones entity and went full speed towards the water and bailed out. Car got destroyed and I didn't get charged.
  • subyrally likes this

KentuckyFriedCat
  • KentuckyFriedCat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

I stole someones entity and went full speed towards the water and bailed out. Car got destroyed and I didn't get charged.

Same - Dump the car in the water and you're golden!

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Works until they simply kick you from their car. Setting it on fire works regardless

UnbrokenChainz
  • UnbrokenChainz

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

Yea that's the only catch. Its amazing how many people leave their cars unlocked though.

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

Doing jobs with randoms sometimes requires an unlocked car for convenience, I ve forgotten this before and had my car taken in freemode much to my surprise. What exactly happens if you change the access setting with an unauthorized player inside?

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Doing jobs with randoms sometimes requires an unlocked car for convenience, I ve forgotten this before and had my car taken in freemode much to my surprise. What exactly happens if you change the access setting with an unauthorized player inside?

The car stops and they're forced out

Haydn
  • Haydn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

just drive the car to the beach next to the pier, there is a river like thing there..drive the car over the edge and leave it..when they try to drive it out the car gets destroyd by the water couse there is only 1 way out

Who bothers to go to their car after someone's driven it? Just call your mechanic to bring it right to you.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

Hmm I didn't think of that...

These 2 chrome adders I stole... should have dumped them into water!

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

hmm, I will need to test this theory. 

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

This is a bit time consuming but you can place a 1000 bounty on someone, then blow up his car, you won't be charged.

Ever since finding out about this I sticky bomb every bounty car I see

Savo7en
  • Savo7en

Prankster

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

each time I've put someones PV in water I've had Bad Sport and insurance costs to pay.

I've tried it 3 ways now, simply driving in and bailing on the way, parking on the edge and pushing in with another car and even parking on the edge, parking another behind and pushing them both in - same result each time - Bad Sport + costs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users