Tell me exactly how many cars i have to blow up

59 replies to this topic
Mrgrandis_HKG
  • Mrgrandis_HKG

Employee Of The Month

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

I just blown up 5-7 PVs then I am in the dunce world for two days. By rough estimation you destroyed about 15-25 PVs. 

M_Redfield
  • M_Redfield

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

People that tell people to stop blowing up PVs are complete idiots in my honest opinion. This isn't Midnight Club. There is a reason you have rocket launchers, gernades, sticky bombs. If they didn't want them used in free mode then they could have easily blocked them to mission only use. 

There is a reason you can purchase a buzzard and a tank. If you guys stop screaming stop blowing up cars every time someone talks about bad sport than you could look at it rationally. 

In all seriousness. You have grenades, sticky bombs, RPG, Grenade Launcher, Minigun, Jet, Tank, Buzzard, Annihilator. If your using any of these items then your going to blow up cars.

In addition grenades and sticky bombs are weapon options in cars, for dog fights. I feel sorry, and I mean that sincerely for anyone that doesn't go on rampages in this game. That is the fun of it. As long as you don't spawn kill. That is for pricks.

Lastly, I would say, if your in your PV when it blows up I think that's fair game. To blow someone's car up on the side of the road is being a douche.

I love you.

Seriously, I feel like most of GTAForums wants GTAO to be Playstation Home, not GTA. 

I've blown up many personal vehicles, gotten many warnings (blew up 5 in a 2 minute timespan, didn't get a dunce cap), and I'll never stop doing it. I find it hilarious now that people have extremely expensive cars that cost upwards of $30k in insurance every time. 

I really with there was a stat for it that kept track of how many you've blown up, I'd love that.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

People that tell people to stop blowing up PVs are complete idiots in my honest opinion. This isn't Midnight Club. There is a reason you have rocket launchers, gernades, sticky bombs. If they didn't want them used in free mode then they could have easily blocked them to mission only use. 

There is a reason you can purchase a buzzard and a tank. If you guys stop screaming stop blowing up cars every time someone talks about bad sport than you could look at it rationally. 

In all seriousness. You have grenades, sticky bombs, RPG, Grenade Launcher, Minigun, Jet, Tank, Buzzard, Annihilator. If your using any of these items then your going to blow up cars.

In addition grenades and sticky bombs are weapon options in cars, for dog fights. I feel sorry, and I mean that sincerely for anyone that doesn't go on rampages in this game. That is the fun of it. As long as you don't spawn kill. That is for pricks.

Lastly, I would say, if your in your PV when it blows up I think that's fair game. To blow someone's car up on the side of the road is being a douche.

You're an idiot. R* didnt put the explosive weapons for the sole purpose of "Blow up everyones PV". If they did, then there wouldnt be a reason to get a bad sport penalty for doing it, you retard.

LOL! Where did I say the sole purpose of these weapons was to blow up cars. Plus your the idiot that quoted a non quote. I simply stated that there are several weapons that when used have a higher chance of blowing up cars.

I would love for you to explain to me in free roam mode, what the above list of weapons would be good for. Are you seriously going to throw a sticky grenade at someone shooting you. Good luck with that. I would have you dead before you could detonate it.

What's the purpose of a tank then? Cruise control? What about the Buzzard? I would love to hear your theory on what they are used for? Because I truly believe that most people who cry about people blowing up PVs are on the receiving end of it.

I've had my cars blown up several times. I've been in the bad sports lobby twice. Besides the fact you can't play with friends the lobbies are fun. Over the last 2 trips in I've made over 10 new online friends. So I really don't care if I'm in it anymore I'm always playing with someone.

Even with that said, the system is broken.

You implied that using explosives mean you will blow up PV's. Like I said, I've been playing since launch, and I use explosives and buzzards and only managed to destroy a PV 4 times. 3 times on accident (Driving them into water by accident) and once accidentally on purpose (Miscalculated explosive range), so your explosive argument is bullsh*t and a pussy excuse. But on the bright side, my uncle works for R* and google, and said R* are planning on getting Rid of the bad sport lobbies, because you childish trolls dont learn your lesson. They're thinking of changing it to where bad spotts cant leave their apartments unless they get an invite to a mission. Have fun.

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

You're an idiot. R* didnt put the explosive weapons for the sole purpose of "Blow up everyones PV". If they did, then there wouldnt be a reason to get a bad sport penalty for doing it, you retard.

LOL! Where did I say the sole purpose of these weapons was to blow up cars. Plus your the idiot that quoted a non quote. I simply stated that there are several weapons that when used have a higher chance of blowing up cars.

I would love for you to explain to me in free roam mode, what the above list of weapons would be good for. Are you seriously going to throw a sticky grenade at someone shooting you. Good luck with that. I would have you dead before you could detonate it.

What's the purpose of a tank then? Cruise control? What about the Buzzard? I would love to hear your theory on what they are used for? Because I truly believe that most people who cry about people blowing up PVs are on the receiving end of it.

I've had my cars blown up several times. I've been in the bad sports lobby twice. Besides the fact you can't play with friends the lobbies are fun. Over the last 2 trips in I've made over 10 new online friends. So I really don't care if I'm in it anymore I'm always playing with someone.

Even with that said, the system is broken.

You implied that using explosives mean you will blow up PV's. Like I said, I've been playing since launch, and I use explosives and buzzards and only managed to destroy a PV 4 times. 3 times on accident (Driving them into water by accident) and once accidentally on purpose (Miscalculated explosive range), so your explosive argument is bullsh*t and a pussy excuse. But on the bright side, my uncle works for R* and google, and said R* are planning on getting Rid of the bad sport lobbies, because you childish trolls dont learn your lesson. They're thinking of changing it to where bad spotts cant leave their apartments unless they get an invite to a mission. Have fun.

Bullsh*t.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

People that tell people to stop blowing up PVs are complete idiots in my honest opinion.

Whats amazing to me is you call people whom believe PV shouldnt be excessively blown up idiots, with pretty much stating thats what rocket launchers etc are for.

I can think of an abundance of things to do with all the lethal gear listed, and not ONE would include blowing up someones PV. So, with that being said, i dont know whether i should question your age, or intelligence on such a comment or lack of imagination. If R* gave you a rocket launcher and said, you can do anything EXCEPT blow up PV, are you telling me youd be confused as to what to do? Angry maybe? Making threads about how in the hell do we have a RL and cant even use it?

Im stating these obviously stupid questions with hope that you can see your logic isnt in place, and why rules need to be in place for such things. Some of you guy (not You specifically) whom ended in bad sport for 7-8 days seriously act as if you dont understand why, and if it were up to you GTA would be a war zone. This isnt COD. The object isnt constant war and explosions.

Overall, my thing is from what i understand, its no holds bar in BS lobbies...you should be happy there. People in BS lobbies who complain about not being able to play with civilians only make me believe theyre not about sh*t but troubling people whom dont want trouble...bullying, or they cant handle the totally out of control atmosphere of BS where everyone is haywire. GTFOH!

So, if im an idiot for thinking this way, at least i can say ive never sported a dunce hat.
  • Kulgrim likes this

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

I've blown up plenty of PVs and because its always an accident I've never been BSported.  Stop using those items aimlessly and you won't get dunced either.  Grenades and explosives are last resort. Sniper has helped me with this as well.

I have yet to blow up a car on accident. Well I take that back. When I was in a tank, I ran over some cars on purpose. Grenades and explosives are not a last resort if im in my tank and an ahole wants to try to ride in his car and throw sticky bombs at it. 

You don't get bad sport for blowing up my tank, my buzzard, my boat. What makes your POS sultan so important. Add to that, that you don't have to pay for my new tank, helicopter, etc. I think that's more of a bad sport.

Like I said, in the car, car is a weapon. Destroy the weapon.

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

People that tell people to stop blowing up PVs are complete idiots in my honest opinion.

Whats amazing to me is you call people whom believe PV shouldnt be excessively blown up idiots, with pretty much stating thats what rocket launchers etc are for.

I can think of an abundance of things to do with all the lethal gear listed, and not ONE would include blowing up someones PV. So, with that being said, i dont know whether i should question your age, or intelligence on such a comment or lack of imagination. If R* gave you a rocket launcher and said, you can do anything EXCEPT blow up PV, are you telling me youd be confused as to what to do? Angry maybe? Making threads about how in the hell do we have a RL and cant even use it?

Im stating these obviously stupid questions with hope that you can see your logic isnt in place, and why rules need to be in place for such things. Some of you guy (not You specifically) whom ended in bad sport for 7-8 days seriously act as if you dont understand why, and if it were up to you GTA would be a war zone. This isnt COD. The object isnt constant war and explosions.

Overall, my thing is from what i understand, its no holds bar in BS lobbies...you should be happy there. People in BS lobbies who complain about not being able to play with civilians only make me believe theyre not about sh*t but troubling people whom dont want trouble...bullying, or they cant handle the totally out of control atmosphere of BS where everyone is haywire. GTFOH!

So, if im an idiot for thinking this way, at least i can say ive never sported a dunce hat.

I have no problem with Bad Sport lobbies. I just think that the way it's implemented needs to change. What exactly do you do with your RPG. Shoot non destructible buildings? Terrorize NPC... ohh what fun... 

Run off that list of RPG targets please...

I stand by my statement that if you think your car isn't a target your wrong! and it's stupid of you to think that your behind this "saftey wall" when your in it.

To think that simply because something is in the game it works like it's supposed to is wrong. Passive mode is broken. You can walk down the street, I can run you over and kill you. You can get in the car and I can shoot you. All the while you can't shoot at me. Bad Sport is broken also.

People seem to be implying that I mean to just go around see a car and blow it up. I am talking about engaging in battle with another player, bounty, etc. I'm not implying that someone who is coming out of LSC should have his car blow up for no reason. I think a lot of people are mistaking that.

I am saying that I just got out of my second stint in bad sport lobbies. It's not all tanks, and bombs, its pretty much the same as good sport lobbies, except there will be a higher percentage of getting someone who will try to terrorize the lobby.

My last reason for getting in Bad Sport... well I was in a invite only session doing a destruction derby with my FRIENDS and we were blowing up each other cars and having fun... doing what we wanted to do and several of us got bad sport. Is that fair?!?

The very first time I went in I wanted to see what it was like and blew up some cars on purpose. This isn't the sims, your right it's not COD, it's not Midnight Club, it's not, Battlefield, its not Tennis, it's not Darts, It's a little bit of all them wrapped into one. 

Mickey Boozer
  • Mickey Boozer

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

They need to just remove the bad sport system. If you want to not get blown up play a crew/friend only match, end of story.

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

If there was a meter people would just complain about how long it takes to go down, or how many it takes to fill it. Plus there would be people figuring out how to glitch it so they never get bad sport, because (some) gamers cant stand rules. They cant stand being told no. They hate being told to be patient. They must get what they want when they want it and I doubt that is limited to video games.
Theres other game modes available to kill other players, join one and go nuts instead of whining about the one rule in the game that gives you plenty of warnings not to break. complaining about this rule Iis like sticking your tongue in an electrical socket 5 times and getting shocked only to do it the 6th time and run to the internet to agree with the other morons like you that its not fair

GumbyTM
  • GumbyTM

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

The bad sport system may be my favorite part of this game.

Everything about it is perfect and the endless stream of threads complaining are proof.

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

Just wish you could filter out whining, glitching, duping, farming threads and posts to get to actual game discussion...which probably only accounts for 10% of this site.

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

They need to just remove the bad sport system. If you want to not get blown up play a crew/friend only match, end of story.

too logical

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

If there was a meter people would just complain about how long it takes to go down, or how many it takes to fill it. Plus there would be people figuring out how to glitch it so they never get bad sport, because (some) gamers cant stand rules. They cant stand being told no. They hate being told to be patient. They must get what they want when they want it and I doubt that is limited to video games.
Theres other game modes available to kill other players, join one and go nuts instead of whining about the one rule in the game that gives you plenty of warnings not to break. complaining about this rule Iis like sticking your tongue in an electrical socket 5 times and getting shocked only to do it the 6th time and run to the internet to agree with the other morons like you that its not fair

There already is a meter, you just can't see it. Once it hits 50, you are a bad sport. It cools down by one point every half hour.

There are already methods of getting around it, of course, it's called hacking.

toadboy
  • toadboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

You can also get Bad Sport points when people go into the start menu player list and report you for being a bad sport.

I have been very carefully with explosives and never intentionally try to blow up peoples PV, but accidents do happen.

I had a 6+ hour gaming session and in that time I blew up about 3-4 Pv's in total and that last car put me in a BS lobby.

It was several hours since I last blew up a PV and the warning messages was all the same. They all ended with "or else".

Apparently some butt-hurt players and their crew was mass reporting me and with that last car it put me over the threshold I guess.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

All aboard the idiot express. Dont tell us to create a private lobby because we want to play the way the game was INTENDED. YOU create a goddamn private lobby since YOU dont want to play by the rules.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:19 AM Edited by WBaker, 02 November 2013 - 07:20 AM.

There already is a meter, you just can't see it. Once it hits 50, you are a bad sport. It cools down by one point every half hour.

I'm curious how do you know? If a pv is 6.25 points I've gone way past that. I destroyed 12 in an hour and I only had warnings.

Edit: My record did not say dodgy player after that.

World Champion
  • World Champion

Time Traveller from 2063

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

These stiff ass penalties.  They should show you exactly how many cars you have to blow up to get bad sport if ur gonna put me in this gay sh*t for 7 f*ckin days. 

Zero

World Champion
  • World Champion

Time Traveller from 2063

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

GTA already has it's fan base.

R* are targeting new customers!!

If Noobs just get owned by GTA heroes, they're not going to have a pleasurable experience, and most likely not stick around very long.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

i ended up in a bad sport lobby because some douchebag crew had a passive driver or something, i could not even shoot him, and they just surrounded me over and over so one sticky for all 4 of their cars and 6 kills later, i get bad sport for 3 days.

did 5 awards in under an hour, and was out like it never happened. bad sport is bullsh*t, but there should be some kind of punishment or separate lobbies (best) for people who just want to cause chaos no matter the cost.

blowing up someones vehicle should not be the determining factor as to who is a bad sport. simple reports and monitoring of players activities should be.

So instead of that "douchebag crew" doing what they did they could all just report you(with your new system based only on reports) and then now your off to the "bad server" because they like pissing people off.

reports dont work like that. they are reviewed after a certain number of the same kind. 3 or 4 from one clan would be minimal damage and easily countered by doing "good sport" things.

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:55 AM Edited by Tomsz, 02 November 2013 - 08:56 AM.

These stiff ass penalties.  They should show you exactly how many cars you have to blow up to get bad sport if ur gonna put me in this gay sh*t for 7 f*ckin days. 

Why so idiots like you can go '' hey look It says I got 6 cars to blow up before I become a Badsport lets go destroy his car 5times then stop so I don't get badsport '' ahahahahaha u f*cking wanker this is why, don't u ever think? grow a brain.

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:07 AM

Practically everyone is going to accidentally blow up another PV from time to time, however your not going to end up a bad sport by accident. But it is OK to blow up a PV from time to time. You don't end up in Bs lobby for one two or even 5 instances. It takes a decent amount in a short period of time. I've blow up several due to them chasing me and Rock* knows this is going to happen. You Can defend yourself. I've done it and never ended up in Bs lobby. The people in Bs lobbies abuse it. Yes that is what stickies, grenades, RPG, etc are for, to blow sh*t up including pv's. Just use it in moderation. Its not like you blow up the car and its gone for good. 2 phone calls and 30 seconds later it'll be able right in front of you (unless your mechanic is inept like mine)

Vlemert
  • Vlemert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

I haven't been kicked to the BS sessions so I can't really judge if it's too stiff.. I do know that cars blow up when you're fighting people. When someone is following me in a high speed car chase chances are I'll start throwing grenades and stickies. I'll kill bounties with stickies too if I get the chance. It shouldn't be that big of a deal if you don't do it all of the time and can easily pay for the insurance. If you Can't pay, that's annoying.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

eleventeen

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

I'm curious how do you know? If a pv is 6.25 points I've gone way past that. I destroyed 12 in an hour and I only had warnings.

Edit: My record did not say dodgy player after that.

It's written in the 1.04 update. It probably varies depending on the value of the vehicle you destroy, but there is no clear indication.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

i ended up in a bad sport lobby because some douchebag crew had a passive driver or something, i could not even shoot him, and they just surrounded me over and over so one sticky for all 4 of their cars and 6 kills later, i get bad sport for 3 days.

did 5 awards in under an hour, and was out like it never happened. bad sport is bullsh*t, but there should be some kind of punishment or separate lobbies (best) for people who just want to cause chaos no matter the cost.

blowing up someones vehicle should not be the determining factor as to who is a bad sport. simple reports and monitoring of players activities should be.

So instead of that "douchebag crew" doing what they did they could all just report you(with your new system based only on reports) and then now your off to the "bad server" because they like pissing people off.

reports dont work like that. they are reviewed after a certain number of the same kind. 3 or 4 from one clan would be minimal damage and easily countered by doing "good sport" things.

Reporting does increase the number of bad sport points you have. They don't need to be reviewed.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

What a idiot, I guess you didn't learn the first time around hence the upgraded 7 day punishment. Lol

OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

Why so idiots like you can go '' hey look It says I got 6 cars to blow up before I become a Badsport lets go destroy his car 5times then stop so I don't get badsport '' ahahahahaha u f*cking wanker this is why, don't u ever think? grow a brain.

Grow_a_brain_by_dunasmelly.jpg

I'm not sure who needs to "grow a brain" here.

BytusMaximus
  • BytusMaximus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

If it did tell you, people would just go around exploding people's cars until they can blow up one more and then stop.

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

I'm not a fan of the bad sport/blowing up cars thing either.  I ended up in those lobbies once for a couple of days.  Got out over a week ago and only blew up one since.  It did make me learn how to use a sniper more often though. 

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

All aboard the idiot express. Dont tell us to create a private lobby because we want to play the way the game was INTENDED. YOU create a goddamn private lobby since YOU dont want to play by the rules.

That's part of the problem. Even if you did have private lobbies, you cannot play the way you want, because you can't create lobbies with custom settings. I would have a lobby with Bad Sport turned off and host it 24/7. Then you play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users