Photo

Tell me exactly how many cars i have to blow up

59 replies to this topic
FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

These stiff ass penalties.  They should show you exactly how many cars you have to blow up to get bad sport if ur gonna put me in this gay sh*t for 7 f*ckin days. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by Vooodu, 31 October 2013 - 03:22 PM.

Im not sure whats so fun about going around blowing up players cars..  But Bad Sports does curve that.

The only other way to get rid of BS is to remove the amount of ammo/explosives players can carry.

I know that people with explosive fetishes just wanna blow up everything they see and talk smack..  SO maybe limit how many sticky bombs, rpgs and grenades they can carry to prevent Noob War 3 V from happening.

If GTA V turns into a Sticky Bombs fiesta this game would suck. 

Maybe add a weapon that stalls cars for 30 seconds when shot at.. Like that weapon in fast and furious.

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by shootingallovertheplace, 31 October 2013 - 03:30 PM.

I'm not sure, but I've been playing since launch and must have destroyed around 20-30 PVs, maybe more, and I haven't got Bad Sport.

Most I've blown in a single session is 5 (discovered the Buzzard).

clinto
  • clinto

Crucial

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Not sure number wise, but I know I saw my guy go from clean player to dodgy player. Shortly after that someone drove into my tank and I was in the bad sport lobby for 2 days.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

These stiff ass penalties.  They should show you exactly how many cars you have to blow up to get bad sport if ur gonna put me in this gay sh*t for 7 f*ckin days. 

Heres a better idea. Stop blowing up peoples cars on purpose like a douche and you wouldnt have that issue.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

I took out a dozen in an hour. Got good sport $1000 bonus the next day. So... no idea.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Im not sure whats so fun about going around blowing up players cars..  But Bad Sports does curve that.

The only other way to get rid of BS is to remove the amount of ammo/explosives players can carry.

I know that people with explosive fetishes just wanna blow up everything they see and talk smack..  SO maybe limit how many sticky bombs, rpgs and grenades they can carry to prevent Noob War 3 V from happening.

If GTA V turns into a Sticky Bombs fiesta this game would suck. 

Maybe add a weapon that stalls cars for 30 seconds when shot at.. Like that weapon in fast and furious.

I got BS this time for blowing up cars with automatic pistol.  Its f*cking pointless.  You blow up cars no matter what.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 31 October 2013 - 04:59 PM.

I came to the conclusion that your bad sport points reset once you get the message and reward for continued good behavior seeing as I destroyed at least 7 PVs some on purpose and some by mistake... Yet never got put into that lobby

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Yeah, the AP pistol is so damn good that when I miss my entire extended clip (into the car of course), it blows up. Happened twice to me, but luckily I'm yet to receive the dunce cap

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

People that tell people to stop blowing up PVs are complete idiots in my honest opinion. This isn't Midnight Club. There is a reason you have rocket launchers, gernades, sticky bombs. If they didn't want them used in free mode then they could have easily blocked them to mission only use. 

There is a reason you can purchase a buzzard and a tank. If you guys stop screaming stop blowing up cars every time someone talks about bad sport than you could look at it rationally. 

In all seriousness. You have grenades, sticky bombs, RPG, Grenade Launcher, Minigun, Jet, Tank, Buzzard, Annihilator. If your using any of these items then your going to blow up cars.

In addition grenades and sticky bombs are weapon options in cars, for dog fights. I feel sorry, and I mean that sincerely for anyone that doesn't go on rampages in this game. That is the fun of it. As long as you don't spawn kill. That is for pricks.

Lastly, I would say, if your in your PV when it blows up I think that's fair game. To blow someone's car up on the side of the road is being a douche.

• OG Sunny, M_Redfield and Plug In Baby81 like this

N99999NAmillion
  • N99999NAmillion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

Well, I can tell you that if you blow the cars up one at a time the bad sport message does change for the final warning. Usually it has the or else... At the end of the message but the final warning doesn't. I wish I remembered the exact words but it's something like "if you don't straighten up you will become a bad sport. It resets, if you stop for awhile.

TurdCORN
  • TurdCORN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

i blow up PVs purposely only if player deserves it. but i am what i like to call a "baiter" find a bike, chopper, anything interesting that would catch attention, sticky bomb it, and put it near an enemy player. planes and choppers are great for planting near a bountied player.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

I think its 16 and one half cars

or 36 motorcycles

or one phoenix

• redfirebird87 likes this

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

sticks hand in fire, gets burnt, cries bullsh*t to daddy "why did the fire burn me" whaaaaaaaa

suck it up little kid! do the crime, then do the time!

lLikeEggs
  • lLikeEggs

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

100 cars to get bad sport confirmed. My friend told me this, so I can confirm it. 

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Personally, I think blowing up people's PVs if they're attacking you from in them nearby shouldn't really get bad sport - pay for the insurance yeah, but if they're trying to gun you down, you shouldn't be punished for defending yourself.

If you're attacking PVs parked at the side of the road, or by RDMing the owner stood nearby, you're being a bit of a douche and deserve it.

TheKumarEffect
  • TheKumarEffect

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

lol love when people blow up other peoples PV's than come to the forum and ask why they got put in bad sport lobbies.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

People that tell people to stop blowing up PVs are complete idiots in my honest opinion. This isn't Midnight Club. There is a reason you have rocket launchers, gernades, sticky bombs. If they didn't want them used in free mode then they could have easily blocked them to mission only use. 

There is a reason you can purchase a buzzard and a tank. If you guys stop screaming stop blowing up cars every time someone talks about bad sport than you could look at it rationally. 

In all seriousness. You have grenades, sticky bombs, RPG, Grenade Launcher, Minigun, Jet, Tank, Buzzard, Annihilator. If your using any of these items then your going to blow up cars.

In addition grenades and sticky bombs are weapon options in cars, for dog fights. I feel sorry, and I mean that sincerely for anyone that doesn't go on rampages in this game. That is the fun of it. As long as you don't spawn kill. That is for pricks.

Lastly, I would say, if your in your PV when it blows up I think that's fair game. To blow someone's car up on the side of the road is being a douche.

You're an idiot. R* didnt put the explosive weapons for the sole purpose of "Blow up everyones PV". If they did, then there wouldnt be a reason to get a bad sport penalty for doing it, you retard.

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:20 AM Edited by Revoemag, 01 November 2013 - 04:22 AM.

I had this crazy idea..to save time from running from the cops, I would just use a sticky bomb and blow up my bike at the impound. Trust me I realize how dumb this idea was..but wait it gets worst..what I didn't realize was that the impound was also filled with 3 other PV....so when my bike went boom...so did the other 3 vehicles...I survived not getting sent to BS but the cost of the insurance brought my bank account to down to zero,.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

There should be a bad sport meter that fills and drops after time. Then we know where our limits are and have to behave.

Or see how quickly we can fill it 😃

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

i ended up in a bad sport lobby because some douchebag crew had a passive driver or something, i could not even shoot him, and they just surrounded me over and over so one sticky for all 4 of their cars and 6 kills later, i get bad sport for 3 days.

did 5 awards in under an hour, and was out like it never happened. bad sport is bullsh*t, but there should be some kind of punishment or separate lobbies (best) for people who just want to cause chaos no matter the cost.

blowing up someones vehicle should not be the determining factor as to who is a bad sport. simple reports and monitoring of players activities should be.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

1 more.  Keep going until this isn't true.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:39 AM

I got a bad sport warning for blowing up a car once. Yeah, I had it stickied to a armored truck and this guy parked his car right near it. 

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

Happy Holidays !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:58 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 01 November 2013 - 08:59 AM.

Lames always trying to get me when im busy so i sticky bomb them, if it blows up their car so be it. I have an apartment in the middle of the city and its down the road from the ls customs, i was just out going to respray my car one day and right as i was about to go in the shop some dude rammed me out of the way and wedged himself right in front of the entrance and began to shoot at me. I threw a sticky bomb and blew up his car and went about my business. People always out there trying to catch a body while you on an agenda smh

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by Xcali1985, 01 November 2013 - 07:31 PM.

You're an idiot. R* didnt put the explosive weapons for the sole purpose of "Blow up everyones PV". If they did, then there wouldnt be a reason to get a bad sport penalty for doing it, you retard.

LOL! Where did I say the sole purpose of these weapons was to blow up cars. Plus your the idiot that quoted a non quote. I simply stated that there are several weapons that when used have a higher chance of blowing up cars.

I would love for you to explain to me in free roam mode, what the above list of weapons would be good for. Are you seriously going to throw a sticky grenade at someone shooting you. Good luck with that. I would have you dead before you could detonate it.

What's the purpose of a tank then? Cruise control? What about the Buzzard? I would love to hear your theory on what they are used for? Because I truly believe that most people who cry about people blowing up PVs are on the receiving end of it.

I've had my cars blown up several times. I've been in the bad sports lobby twice. Besides the fact you can't play with friends the lobbies are fun. Over the last 2 trips in I've made over 10 new online friends. So I really don't care if I'm in it anymore I'm always playing with someone.

Even with that said, the system is broken.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

Well, I can tell you that if you blow the cars up one at a time the bad sport message does change for the final warning. Usually it has the or else... At the end of the message but the final warning doesn't. I wish I remembered the exact words but it's something like "if you don't straighten up you will become a bad sport. It resets, if you stop for awhile.

Good to know there is a final message without the "or else". I've blown up probably 10 PV cars( its usually pretty easy to notice when they are not in a PV, e.g easy kill lol) in the 3 weeks I have been playing GTA Online and havn't been put in bad sport. 3 or 4 of them were in one session and I got a few "or else" messages.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

i ended up in a bad sport lobby because some douchebag crew had a passive driver or something, i could not even shoot him, and they just surrounded me over and over so one sticky for all 4 of their cars and 6 kills later, i get bad sport for 3 days.

did 5 awards in under an hour, and was out like it never happened. bad sport is bullsh*t, but there should be some kind of punishment or separate lobbies (best) for people who just want to cause chaos no matter the cost.

blowing up someones vehicle should not be the determining factor as to who is a bad sport. simple reports and monitoring of players activities should be.

So instead of that "douchebag crew" doing what they did they could all just report you(with your new system based only on reports) and then now your off to the "bad server" because they like pissing people off.

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

I've blown up plenty of PVs and because its always an accident I've never been BSported.  Stop using those items aimlessly and you won't get dunced either.  Grenades and explosives are last resort. Sniper has helped me with this as well.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by Liam2349, 01 November 2013 - 08:03 PM.

I'm pretty sure it's 8, so 6.25 bad sport points per car. 50 points makes you a bad sport, and you lose 1 point every 30 minutes.

It's worth noting that I tested this by blowing up a Sultan, which costs like $150 to replace. You may get more bad sport points for destroying a more expensive vehicle.

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

The bad sport lobby disagrees with pretty much everything you said. Deal with the consequences or stop doing it. PERIOD.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users