Photo

Trevor's Missions ?

2 replies to this topic
hitmanran97
  • hitmanran97

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Why is it that we don't have Trevor as a contact in our Phone .. ??? Im level 78 .. had a couple missions of his already but its been forever since he contacted me for another .. ?? anyone know how to trigger his missions somehow .. ??

jimrockford1
  • jimrockford1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:34 PM Edited by jimrockford1, 31 October 2013 - 02:34 PM.

Why is it that we don't have Trevor as a contact in our Phone .. ??? Im level 78 .. had a couple missions of his already but its been forever since he contacted me for another .. ?? anyone know how to trigger his missions somehow .. ??

My friend is level 86 and he is not a contact, he just calls and gives you the odd  mission here and there you cant call him

hitmanran97
  • hitmanran97

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

My friend is level 86 and he is not a contact, he just calls and gives you the odd  mission here and there you cant call him

Okk But I thought that maybe something could be done to increase the chances of him calling you ... Im doing rons missions over and over hoping trevor will call lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users