Bad Sports needs removing in 1.05!

89 replies to this topic
JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

The bad sport feature of this game is so f*cking dumb. Jesus christ Rockstar, you guys are idiots.

Jesus Christ YOU are a damn idiot.

Stupid botards thinking they can do whatever they want. You can't just do whatever you want cuz it interferes with others gameplay.

You wana be a bitch player who blows up peoples sh*t and kills for no reason then you get put in a session with other lil bitch players who feel weak in real life, and in return have to act big and bad in a game. Bwahahahaha facepalm.

Bad sports can cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.

f*cking pansies.

You ain´t really allowed to call people names.

People just want to have fun, who the f*ck uses ´´facepalm`` anyways?

R* Should get it right. Bad sporting is stupid, i agree with paying for the car but why get bad sport if the 

game supports killing other players? Where is the logic?

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

Too bad GTA Online isn't anything like GTA IV where you can just kick a player and be done with them for the rest of the session. 

f*ck all that bad sport bullsh*t. Bring back some GTA IV MP features.

Edit: Also GTA has mainly been about blowing stuff up and having fun. With MP you get to have fun with friends and people from other countries. Sounds to me like GTA V forces you to be more "serious," which gets boring after a while. Sometimes I just want to cause mayhem without cops and having a label put on me. But to each their own I guess. 

Yup these fanboys that want gta to be the sims needto go somewhere

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Too bad GTA Online isn't anything like GTA IV where you can just kick a player and be done with them for the rest of the session. 

Edit: Also GTA has mainly been about blowing stuff up and having fun. With MP you get to have fun with friends and people from other countries. Sounds to me like GTA V forces you to be more "serious," which gets boring after a while. Sometimes I just want to cause mayhem without cops and having a label put on me. But to each their own I guess. 

I don't like the direction Rockstar is taking GTA.

It used to be about over the top fun. Now it's like role playing and sh*t. If I wanted to role play I'd play on an Arma 2/3 role play server or Skyrim, not GTA  :lol:

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

I don't like the direction Rockstar is taking GTA.

It used to be about over the top fun. Now it's like role playing and sh*t. If I wanted to role play I'd play on an Arma 2/3 role play server or Skyrim, not GTA  :lol:

Seriously man i dont understand why they are doing this to such a great series i guess nothing lasts forever

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

They just need to improve it, not completely get rid of it. Also, if you learn how to aim and not use explosives for everything you can just shoot the player out of their car and not get punished.

Kinda your fault for continuously using sticky bombs and RPGs.

Its f*cking gta whats wrong with you people i should be able to do anything i want. Man this game is going downhill. Bunch of panzys on the forum saying stuff like this that makes R* make the game suck

What's stopping you from doing whatever you want? If that's what you want to do then do it! Just don't come on here and cry at us when the game makes you play with fellow mouth breathers who have the same mind set as you.

• MagzGTA likes this

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

They just need to improve it, not completely get rid of it. Also, if you learn how to aim and not use explosives for everything you can just shoot the player out of their car and not get punished.

Kinda your fault for continuously using sticky bombs and RPGs.

Its f*cking gta whats wrong with you people i should be able to do anything i want. Man this game is going downhill. Bunch of panzys on the forum saying stuff like this that makes R* make the game suck

What's stopping you from doing whatever you want? If that's what you want to do then do it! Just don't come on here and cry at us when the game makes you play with fellow mouth breathers who have the same mind set as you.

That made no sense at all obviously you dont know what gta is and that its changing. Your not a true gta fan if you want it to be like ps home go play ps home with the other losers

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Agreed. I haven't gotten a bad sport tag yet since I really don't have any time to play, but it sounds completely moronic. It's GTA ffs.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

ThePinkFloydSound

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

I really just want to address the "argument" that people keep saying about the punishment system. You know, the people that keep saying "it´s GTA, you supposed to blow sh*t up."

GTA has become more than "just blowing sh*t up." If you are naiive enough to believe otherwise, then you are an idiot, to put it politely. Some people want to go about doing certain things in FM whilst with friends in a Party or whatever, then some c*nt will come along and ruin that for them. 

That´s the purpose of of the punishment thing - to dissuade griefers from harassing people in FM. Simple.

There are death-matches, GTA Races and your own friends to play with, if you want to kill each other mindlessly all the time. 

I´ve no empathy for anyone complaining except for when there are genuine cases where people get caught in the system for retaliating. 

I just want to re-iterate that GTA isn´t just about blowing sh*t up. You have to be mindful that other players play for other reasons. That´s the bottom line. Rockstar are trying to protect these people so everyone can enjoy the f*cking thing. 

Luckily, my experience has been good. Nobody seems to f*ck with me too much. I play GTA as I believe Rockstar wanted us to play. I earn cash, play friendly and honestly (probably to my own detriment) and try level up and maybe make a few XBL buddies a long the way. 

• Dave Rizza likes this

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:43 PM Edited by Gray-45, 31 October 2013 - 05:44 PM.

I really just want to address the "argument" that people keep saying about the punishment system. You know, the people that keep saying "it´s GTA, you supposed to blow sh*t up."

GTA has become more than "just blowing sh*t up." If you are naiive enough to believe otherwise, then you are an idiot, to put it politely. Some people want to go about doing certain things in FM whilst with friends in a Party or whatever, then some c*nt will come along and ruin that for them. 

That´s the purpose of of the punishment thing - to dissuade griefers from harassing people in FM. Simple.

There are death-matches, GTA Races and your own friends to play with, if you want to kill each other mindlessly all the time. 

I´ve no empathy for anyone complaining except for when there are genuine cases where people get caught in the system for retaliating. 

I just want to re-iterate that GTA isn´t just about blowing sh*t up. You have to be mindful that other players play for other reasons. That´s the bottom line. Rockstar are trying to protect these people so everyone can enjoy the f*cking thing. 

Luckily, my experience has been good. Nobody seems to f*ck with me too much. I play GTA as I believe Rockstar wanted us to play. I earn cash, play friendly and honestly (probably to my own detriment) and try level up and maybe make a few XBL buddies a long the way. 

Yea well die hard true fans of gta are used to being able to do whatever we want if you got a problem take it up with the passive mode go to a thread somewhere else. Go play thesims or ps home k. Since your not a true gta fan and have no clue about anything. 

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

I really don't see the problem, you're still free to be a dick, there is just consequences for your actions. That's how it should be. Although I've had bad sport warnings for some pretty dumb things, like getting kicked from games - There are certainly some finer points to be ironed out. 

minieye
  • minieye

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

You niggas sound mad as f*ck.

MagzGTA
  • MagzGTA

The 1975-Tones

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

If you like being a dick and destroying other people's sh*t then maybe the bad sport server is the place for you right?
It makes sense, put people who want to cause chaos in the same lobby and have the people doing race and jobs and having fun that way in a lobby. You're just being put with players that play like you.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by Kromix, 31 October 2013 - 07:18 PM.

You are the one being pathetic ...

i agree, Bad sport is stupid and needs to go. So does the kick feature in free roam ... Rockstar should balance the game and even the odds for players, instead of imposing stupid rules on them and sending them off to the corner ...

This coming directly FROM a pathetic bad sport...oh ouch...

Grow up and get a clue. Child.

Hehe, ive never been in a bad sports session - and im 39, I still remember the very first gta clearly ...

MagzGTA
  • MagzGTA

The 1975-Tones

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Yea well die hard true fans of gta are used to being able to do whatever we want if you got a problem take it up with the passive mode go to a thread somewhere else. Go play thesims or ps home k. Since your not a true gta fan and have no clue about anything. 

This is so moronic. Are you kidding me? You can do whatever the f*ck you want still...it's just that you'll be put with other players that can do what the f*ck they want to instead of players who just want to rob stores or whatever. You obviously have no clue how the system works!

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

This is so moronic. Are you kidding me? You can do whatever the f*ck you want still...it's just that you'll be put with other players that can do what the f*ck they want to instead of players who just want to rob stores or whatever. You obviously have no clue how the system works!

No you obviously dont understand how GTA works please like i said before go play the sims or ps home if you dont want to get killed by people with the other losers

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

It needs to be removed, it is just ridiculous. It is just ironic co sidering the nature of the game. For the first time ever, I am not too happy Rockstar! >:/

Who are you and what have you done with StarVisitor?!?

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Alot of you dont get it. We dont support griefers. But bad sport is not the way to handle these things. If someone chooses to take on the whole city in a tank, then have the friggin army spawn with tank and gunships and whatnot and slug it out ... if you blow up someones pv, get an automatic 5k bounty or something ... use ingame means to handle ingame problems, this it what makes the game. The other approach with bad sport and random kicks is just degrading free roam to another game lobby ...

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

Alot of you dont get it. We dont support griefers. But bad sport is not the way to handle these things. If someone chooses to take on the whole city in a tank, then have the friggin army spawn with tank and gunships and whatnot and slug it out ... if you blow up someones pv, get an automatic 5k bounty or something ... use ingame means to handle ingame problems, this it what makes the game. The other approach with bad sport and random kicks is just degrading free roam to another game lobby ...

seriously^iagree

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

And you consider yourself a true GTA fan? Your kidding right? GTA isn't all about "blowing sh*t up." GTA is a game that gives you a vast open world to explore and enjoy, and it gives you freedom, but freedom doesn't mean that you can go around and annoy other players by blowing up their personal vehicles. Plus I think it's funny how you said ThePinkFloydSound doesn't have a clue about anything. I would almost bet you that he's been a fan of the series longer than you've even been alive.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

And you consider yourself a true GTA fan? Your kidding right? GTA isn't all about "blowing sh*t up." GTA is a game that gives you a vast open world to explore and enjoy, and it gives you freedom, but freedom doesn't mean that you can go around and annoy other players by blowing up their personal vehicles. Plus I think it's funny how you said ThePinkFloydSound doesn't have a clue about anything. I would almost bet you that he's been a fan of the series longer than you've even been alive.

Sorry your wrong and the game is about freedom. Yes FREEDOM you said it. To do whatever the f*ck i want. I had gta 1 for ps1 the day it came out and the brit disc to go with it when it came out plz go f*ck off somewhere with the rest of these scubs thanks. 

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

You obviously dont know what gta originated from so just stfu little kid

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

Like i said if you got a problem make a passive mode thread get out of here and quit attacking us little fanboy loser kids

KiiNGKiiLL
  • KiiNGKiiLL

Semper Fatalis Leader

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

The whole bad sport idea needs to stay. It separates the assholes from the people enjoying their gaming session with their crew and friends. I personally spent three days in the BS lobbies for the first time about 2 weeks ago and I will say, I'm glad I'm out and I plan on staying out. The people in there are complete ass hats that deserve to stay there. 

• vShakey likes this

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

The people in there are complete ass hats that deserve to stay there. 

Ofc they are, Rockstar send them off to a corner and made them wear a stupid hat ... And while a few of them might have deserved that, the rest of them are just getting spat in the face by Rockstar who invented they way they are playing in the first place.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

These threads are hysterical....people run around free roam destroying other peoples cars etc and killing for no reason. i see it all the time when they deliberately target the low level players... then they come here and cry about being put in a bad sport lobby where they are now the victim of what they did to others and call us decent players crybabys for being happy they were sent to the naughty step...AHAHAHAHA... 

Its been said before... You are being put in a lobby with people who play EXACTLY LIKE YOU!!!!!! rockstar is doing YOU the favour and tailoring the game to YOUR playstyle.... Cant play with friends?????  Tough cookies.... 

• Buford T Justice likes this

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

These threads are hysterical....people run around free roam destroying other peoples cars etc and killing for no reason. i see it all the time when they deliberately target the low level players... then they come here and cry about being put in a bad sport lobby where they are now the victim of what they did to others and call us decent players crybabys for being happy they were sent to the naughty step...AHAHAHAHA... 

Its been said before... You are being put in a lobby with people who play EXACTLY LIKE YOU!!!!!! rockstar is doing YOU the favour and tailoring the game to YOUR playstyle.... Cant play with friends?????  Tough cookies.... 

You assume that just because people dont like the bad sport system its because they are a victim of it. Well ive never been a bad sport but i hate it. Its an insult to gta and its a feature that greatly subtracts from the game as a whole ... 

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by darkdayz, 31 October 2013 - 08:21 PM.

I haven't yet got a bad sport, I've been continuously rewarded for good sport actually. The good/bad sport thing works. My friend played like an asshole, guess where he got sent, I was happy, it works. 

HOWEVER, if you get bored you may want to play like an ass, I completely understand this, so I think there should be some kind of carnage freemode for these antics. So people who are just being loose for five minutes (who usually play fair) don't get punished.

Things like that should be added, not things removed.

dex1985
  • dex1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Looks like Hitler gets mad at GTA Online for getting the dunce hat as well:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eVNYRV4reS0

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Rockstar told everybody that there would be a system in place to seperate the clean players from the dirty players. No one is saying you have to be an angel and spend all ur time in free roam hosting tea partys. You can still kill anyone you like. pretty much do anything you like....but cmon even a blind chimp can see that the players who speed around doing nothing but throwing sticky bombs at everybody or bombing your car with a jet need to be on a server with other people who like to do this.

wanna kill me in free roam? Cool bro! Challenge me to a one one one or something....dont just blow up my car whilst i exit LS Customs and have absolutely no way of defending myself. That is the behavior of a SCRUB! plain and simple. I just hope that after a certain ammount of BS visits there a perma stay in there for the ones who dont learn.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

I haven't yet got a bad sport, I've been continuously rewarded for good sport actually. The good/bad sport thing works. My friend played like an asshole, guess where he got sent, I was happy, it works. 

HOWEVER, if you get bored you may want to play like an ass, I completely understand this, so I think there should be some kind of carnage freemode for these antics. So people who are just being loose for five minutes (who usually play fair) don't get punished.

Things like that should be added, not things removed.

I dont agree, GTA should stay true to its nature and focus on just that ... They arent doing that with the bad sport system ...Do it like they always did - give the perp that fifth star and have the military decent on him with everything ... maybe even stick him in the prison for 15 minutes ingame .... but bad sport sucks and bans/kicks is just not what gta is about ....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users