Photo

Bad Sports needs removing in 1.05!

89 replies to this topic
vShakey
  • vShakey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Just 10 minutes ago I got my THIRD bad sports hat. The first time was completely my fault for taking revenge upon others with sticky bombs just to make them as equally as annoyed as me. I wasn't too bothered when I discovered it was 2 days, so carried on until I could play with friends again.
However, I soon reached level 70 from races as invested in a Tank completely oblivious to the fact people will just drive under you to make you a bad sport (happened within 15 seconds!); neither did I know it would DOUBLE my time to 4 days for people purposely driving into my tank when all I used it for was to be picked up by a friend in a cargobob and fly about!
Onto the more recent issue, doubled again to EIGHT DAYS! I was in a lobby with friends yesterday and we were all in a Titan; my friends were in the back in their cars as we had never done this before, suddenly it glitches out and a car was lifting me up off the runway and BOOM blew up 2 of their cars, we all died. just this morning I got on a private session with my friends again, one of them thought l"et's sticky bomb his bike whilst he's inactive!" just as I returned, so I, being defensive sticky bombed ONE car (making 3 in total for those of you that believe it needs to be full on rampage of every other players car in a game) and there it went, I was landed with 8 days Bad Sports for nothing! THIS SYSTEM NEEDS REPLACING WITH A MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE ONE! we already get charged for blowing up somebodies car, why double the consequences? This system is a way should still be in place with only 2 days as a bad player for people who actually do go on a rampage (say 5 cars in 5 minutes) not for people who retaliate!

Do not forget, this is a game that evolves around VIOLENCE where taking to the streets with guns and blowing up people's cars is fine! ITS WHAT MAKES THIS GAME SELL!
  • shbly12, DeafMetal, doutee8 and 1 other like this

PumpuliKivi
  • PumpuliKivi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

10 other players cars destroyed, 4-6 quits from sessions. Never bad sport...

vShakey
  • vShakey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

I've never quit a game and haven't blown up more than 3 personal cars within a day or two since my first and only Bad Sport punishment in which I agreed to. I've still greeted the Dunce hat 2 more times after that

vShakey
  • vShakey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Edit: I have immediately even greeted by a moron in a tank with a single aim to kill everyone. I eventually blew it up with RPGs and he finally accepted my 1v1 DM. I won 5-1, his only kill of course being because I was stood next to a fire engine. These are the people that need to be punished, not others like me!

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

The assumption is that you made them mad by blowing up their PV. It has obviously upset you. That doesn't upset me.

marijuanaz
  • marijuanaz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:54 PM Edited by marijuanaz, 31 October 2013 - 02:55 PM.

Just 10 minutes ago I got my THIRD bad sports hat. The first time was completely my fault for taking revenge upon others with sticky bombs just to make them as equally as annoyed as me. I wasn't too bothered when I discovered it was 2 days, so carried on until I could play with friends again.
However, I soon reached level 70 from races as invested in a Tank completely oblivious to the fact people will just drive under you to make you a bad sport (happened within 15 seconds!); neither did I know it would DOUBLE my time to 4 days for people purposely driving into my tank when all I used it for was to be picked up by a friend in a cargobob and fly about!
Onto the more recent issue, doubled again to EIGHT DAYS! I was in a lobby with friends yesterday and we were all in a Titan; my friends were in the back in their cars as we had never done this before, suddenly it glitches out and a car was lifting me up off the runway and BOOM blew up 2 of their cars, we all died. just this morning I got on a private session with my friends again, one of them thought l"et's sticky bomb his bike whilst he's inactive!" just as I returned, so I, being defensive sticky bombed ONE car (making 3 in total for those of you that believe it needs to be full on rampage of every other players car in a game) and there it went, I was landed with 8 days Bad Sports for nothing! THIS SYSTEM NEEDS REPLACING WITH A MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE ONE! we already get charged for blowing up somebodies car, why double the consequences? This system is a way should still be in place with only 2 days as a bad player for people who actually do go on a rampage (say 5 cars in 5 minutes) not for people who retaliate!

Do not forget, this is a game that evolves around VIOLENCE where taking to the streets with guns and blowing up people's cars is fine! ITS WHAT MAKES THIS GAME SELL!

Lol

Rockstar must like me. I don't go purposely blowing up peoples cars, but I've done my fair share. I constantly get $1000 for good behavior. WTF?

Question for the bad sports on here. Can you go ape sh*t crazy when you are on the bad sport server? What I mean is can you blow up as many cars as you want? Or does the same rules apply?

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:59 PM Edited by Crookid, 31 October 2013 - 02:59 PM.

Yeah, let's remove bad sport.

In fact, let's just go into a lobby, let you get your tank and run in front of it so you can get all the kills your heart desires.

f*cking turds want to troll the lobby with a tank then get mad when they get trolled back (harder).

Beat it scrub.
  • MagzGTA and SK1NJ0B like this

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

It needs to be removed, it is just ridiculous. It is just ironic co sidering the nature of the game. For the first time ever, I am not too happy Rockstar! >:/

Betox190
  • Betox190

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by Betox190, 31 October 2013 - 03:30 PM.

It needs to be removed, it is just ridiculous. It is just ironic co sidering the nature of the game. For the first time ever, I am not too happy Rockstar! >:/

If you like blowing sh*t up, why is it bad to stay at bad sport servers?
Think about it this way, the main freeroam objective is to blow sh*t up and if you don't you get punished and get keeped in a server with boring people and without that cool hat.
  • MagzGTA likes this

xDavyJones
  • xDavyJones

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

I've never been a bad sport. You only get it if you really try.

Sh1zn3t
  • Sh1zn3t

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:32 PM Edited by Sh1zn3t, 31 October 2013 - 03:45 PM.

The bad sport feature of this game is so f*cking dumb. Jesus christ Rockstar, you guys are idiots.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

The bad sport feature of this game is so f*cking dumb. Jesus christ Rockstar, you guys are idiots.

Jesus Christ YOU are a damn idiot.

Stupid botards thinking they can do whatever they want. You can't just do whatever you want cuz it interferes with others gameplay.

You wana be a bitch player who blows up peoples sh*t and kills for no reason then you get put in a session with other lil bitch players who feel weak in real life, and in return have to act big and bad in a game. Bwahahahaha facepalm.

Bad sports can cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.

f*cking pansies.

Neox
  • Neox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

It needs to be removed, it is just ridiculous. It is just ironic co sidering the nature of the game. For the first time ever, I am not too happy Rockstar! > :/

Think about it this way, the main freeroam objective is to blow sh*t up and if you don't you get punished and get keeped in a server with boring people and without that cool hat.

But what if he wants to play with friends?

The system is obvious STUPID.

Instead of making servers with killing and servers without R* puts all into one.

It is FACT the the current system is stupid.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:07 PM Edited by Kromix, 31 October 2013 - 04:14 PM.

Stupid botards thinking they can do whatever they want. You can't just do whatever you want cuz it interferes with others gameplay.

You wana be a bitch player who blows up peoples sh*t and kills for no reason then you get put in a session with other lil bitch players who feel weak in real life, and in return have to act big and bad in a game. Bwahahahaha facepalm.

f*cking pansies.

You are the one being pathetic ...

i agree, Bad sport is stupid and needs to go. So does the kick feature in free roam ... Rockstar should balance the game and even the odds for players, instead of imposing stupid rules on them and sending them off to the corner ...

steve bambar
  • steve bambar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

the only thing should be removed is rockstar with their online sh*t

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

You are the one being pathetic ...

i agree, Bad sport is stupid and needs to go. So does the kick feature in free roam ... Rockstar should balance the game and even the odds for players, instead of imposing stupid rules on them and sending them off to the corner ...

This coming directly FROM a pathetic bad sport...oh ouch...

Grow up and get a clue. Child.

Sh1zn3t
  • Sh1zn3t

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

f*cking pansies.

"f*cking pansies"? Coming from the guy who cant take getting killed, or getting his car blown up. You poor little f*ck.

Go play The Sims, you're clearly not cut out from this game. "Interfere with others gameplay" lmao, are you f*cking kidding me?

This is GTA, OPEN WORLD. Give me one open world game where people dont kill eachother. f*cking moron.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by Gray-45, 31 October 2013 - 04:35 PM.

Im sorry but if it isnt removed or dealt with i will trade gtaV in and never buy another gta again. Its pathetic you pay all that money for the tank and people can give you a bad sport by just running into you. If i ever not get to play for 8 days because of people exploting it im going to take that seriously and as a attack from rockstar ill never buy any of their products again. Pay 60 bucks for a game and cant play for 8 days. Itslike a bunch of idiots made this game. Wheres the people that made all the previous gta games because i dont see any

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

They just need to improve it, not completely get rid of it. Also, if you learn how to aim and not use explosives for everything you can just shoot the player out of their car and not get punished.

Kinda your fault for continuously using sticky bombs and RPGs.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

It needs to be removed, it is just ridiculous. It is just ironic co sidering the nature of the game. For the first time ever, I am not too happy Rockstar! > :/

I wouldn't have a problem with that at ALL IF I didn't get a stupid hat stuck on my head without being able to change it and if I was able to play with friends still. 

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

But what if he wants to play with friends?

The system is obvious STUPID.

Instead of making servers with killing and servers without R* puts all into one.

It is FACT the the current system is stupid.

Hey everybody, this guy's opinion is fact.

Quit being bad sports. No dunce hat, been playing since october 1st.

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Im sorry but if it isnt removed or dealt with i will trade gtaV in and never buy another gta again. Its pathetic you pay all that money for the tank and people can give you a bad sport by just running into you. If i ever not get to play for 8 days because of people exploting it im going to take that seriously and as a attack from rockstar ill never buy any of their products again. Pay 60 bucks for a game and cant play for 8 days. Itslike a bunch of idiots made this game. Wheres the people that made all the previous gta games because i dont see any

"I'm going to buy a tank with the intention to destroy other people's vehicles and I get mad when I destroy other people's vehicles"

Quit being a bad sport.

• Macabro likes this

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

They just need to improve it, not completely get rid of it. Also, if you learn how to aim and not use explosives for everything you can just shoot the player out of their car and not get punished.

Kinda your fault for continuously using sticky bombs and RPGs.

Its f*cking gta whats wrong with you people i should be able to do anything i want. Man this game is going downhill. Bunch of panzys on the forum saying stuff like this that makes R* make the game suck

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:38 PM Edited by jmack3d, 31 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Enjoy your dunce hat. I love this game so fuc*ing much since they started removing a$$holes from the game who get their enjoyment out of killing other players who are minding their own business.

For the OP, I don't feel bad for you. Why drive a tank around in the first place. Your just asking for trouble. If you want to go around destroying stuff then make a private game or play SP.

What do you expect driving a tank around online? Nothing good can come of it... Only a bad sport result

Everyday I play it gets better and better, I'm getting randomly attacked less and less. I can actually drive next to someone else online and they don't start shooting. Now that I am pretty much in games with just good sports it has become so much more fun actually cooperating with other players.

I think its downright fuc*ing histerical that players who blow up others cars and attack no reason get pi$$ed off when they get labeled bad sports. What? Mad that you have to be around players like you? Mad because your getting owned in your cheesy little dunce hat?

So freaking happy that R* decided to take it to the trolls. In fact I'm going to go celebrate because I'm so happy

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by Gray-45, 31 October 2013 - 04:42 PM.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

You guys are panzys and your making rockstar change the game from what it was by posting your bs on this forum. Go play the sims or something good sports. Meanwhile the people like me will sit and wait for you to come back and cry when people ram your tankor exploit the system to give you bad sport

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

i destroy 4-5personal cars each day, still havent landed in the badsport lobby.

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Pretty soon its going to be called The Sims Theft Auto 6 and its going to be like ps home and a bunch of losers are gona play it. Thats whats happenng to this game

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by brootalperry, 31 October 2013 - 04:57 PM.

Too bad GTA Online isn't anything like GTA IV where you can just kick a player and be done with them for the rest of the session. 

f*ck all that bad sport bullsh*t. Bring back some GTA IV MP features.

Edit: Also GTA has mainly been about blowing stuff up and having fun. With MP you get to have fun with friends and people from other countries. Sounds to me like GTA V forces you to be more "serious," which gets boring after a while. Sometimes I just want to cause mayhem without cops and having a label put on me. But to each their own I guess. 

• Gray-45 likes this

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Too bad GTA Online isn't anything like GTA IV where you can just kick a player and be done with them for the rest of the session. 

f*ck all that bad sport bullsh*t. Bring back some GTA IV MP features.

Amen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users