Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to make money SOLO on GTA Online? Help!

33 replies to this topic
Macca93
  • Macca93

Leeds United

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

Hi i'm stil pretty poor on GTA Online, haven't been giving it the time of day recently but looking to get back onto it, what's the best way to earn cash? Preferably solo methods but if there are any other methods you use please tell me.

Thanks

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by bmwdriver, 31 October 2013 - 01:11 PM.

G

L

I

T

C

H

I

N

G

or trying survival...

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

If you want to stay solo, you're limited to selling cars, robbing stores, and low level missions. You could try some of the survivals as well.

The One Named Scarlotte
  • The One Named Scarlotte

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

Take a personal vehicle to lsc and sell it, as soon as it says sold, switch characters(make sure you set spawn to last location through online->options) rinse and repeat
  • bmwdriver likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Armored Cars and Selling Felon Gt for 9500 a pop.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

The Los Santos Connection can be done solo if you're careful, and there's a sh*t ton of money to be picked up in the form of cocaine in boxes throughout the mission.

LordBest
  • LordBest

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

Sell stolen cars, do some racing ( I cap myself at earning 20,000 maximum, i don't reach that cap all the time tho most ofthe time it's 14 or 15,000) rob stores they stack up a lot over time find cars for Simeon and do missions and do the other modes to like TDM, survival ect

Macca93
  • Macca93

Leeds United

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

What is the los santos connection? A mission? What rewards do i get?

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Step by step guide on how to make money easily on GTA online without glitching;

(before you follow these instructions please be sure to own a sniper rifle)

1. Press Start

2. Under the 'Online' tab, select Jobs.

3. Select 'Host Job' and then choose 'Rockstar Created'

4. Choose a 'Mission' called 'Coveted'

5. Upon completion of this mission, press X (xbox) or Square (ps3) when you have the option to press A/X to continue. This will make the mission RESTART.

6. Repeat step 5 until you're bored/have enough money to buy some new shiny toys.

• gpcguy1, Robbz1980 and SUPERHEAVYDOODY like this

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:18 PM Edited by GrndZero, 31 October 2013 - 01:19 PM.

Not many options if you are just solo and nothing else. If you want the most money without worrying about griefers, do races.

The only money to make in solo mode without any missions at all, is what some have already posted. Selling cars, bring Simeon cars to him, taking out armored trucks and robbing stores.

Survival is one way but to be honest, you can make twice as much cash in the amount of time you do a survival by just doing some online racing.

cen0bite
  • cen0bite

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Just pause and go to the online menu then select jobs and host a job. Potshot takes about 3 minutes and pays 7k and 1000RP on normal difficulty and Coveted is just as short and pays 12k and 1500RP on normal. Grind em out.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

1-Sell a car every hour (if you get the mission from Martin for out of court settlement, take that car to your garage before completing the mission), sell only high priced vehicles e.g. cavalclade, patriot

2-don't take any missions lower than 5k (use the list here on the forums for job payouts)

3- deliver cars to Simeon

4- armored trucks

5-call Gerald in between taking big money missions for Martin, Lester, Ron and Trevor...make up the difference by robbing stores.

• daurkin likes this

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

1. Press Start

5. Upon completion of this mission, press X (xbox) or Square (ps3) when you have the option to press A/X to continue. This will make the mission RESTART.

6. Repeat step 5 until you're bored/have enough money to buy some new shiny toys.

How long does it take to complete? 

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by D_Marco, 31 October 2013 - 01:42 PM.

1. Press Start

about 3-5mins. depends entirely on your sniping skills

Edit : I'm about to give it a go and time myself. See how fast I can do it. With 2 people I reckon 2mins is very likely. 12k as well.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Suck Simeon's dick.

• BigCammyy likes this

SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

There is lots of stuff you can do in free mode... Rob stores, armoured trucks, collect bounties, sell cars...

But by far the best is races. Go to Start > Online > jobs > host job > Rockstar created > races > done the drain

This race can net you anywhere between 7k - 13.6k for a win and takes about 1.5 mins each race if you set it to one lap and keep replaying that race (most people in the lobby will hit replay as they are there to spam this race too). You can easily have a few 100k after an hour of racing if you are decent.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

What is the los santos connection? A mission? What rewards do i get?

It's a mission.  I don't remember the reward exactly, but it's pretty decent.

You can also pick up about 10,000 dollars along the way during the mission.

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

Survival, Base Invaders, Coveted.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

This should help, as made by Leeray of AoD.

Note: Keep an eye out for me running around in this one.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Unless a mission makes you have more than one player it's easy to complete solo. There are quick missions from Martin that still pay ok halved because they're so easy. Rooftop rumble, Editor and Thief, Out of Court Settlement (and car sells for 22k), check out time (felon gt sells @ 9.5K), the monet one (kill two people for 4.5K), vineyard something car sells for 18K. Racing makes good money, and deathmatches make better money than survival with 6 people (cash per hour anyways, survival takes half an hour minus massive ammo costs). Lester's cops capacity is great for a 16k car, after you get that in your garage quit the low paying mission.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

You can seriously make the same amount of money as made per hour in the video above me, by just getting 1st in deathmatches (which isn't hard at all). Just buy all the customizations for your best weapons, and start raking in the kills, I already have my face tattoo for 500 player headshots too.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

I won't tell you or anyone else again. COVETED! 12k in 3mins

• SUPERHEAVYDOODY likes this

Samcharles
  • Samcharles

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

Hi i'm stil pretty poor on GTA Online, haven't been giving it the time of day recently but looking to get back onto it, what's the best way to earn cash? Preferably solo methods but if there are any other methods you use please tell me.

Thanks

I too play alone in invite only sessions. This is the best way to play solo imo because you still get all the same options as joining a standard freemode.

Different things to do will unlock at certain levels. Survival doesn't unlock until you hit level 15 I believe. Once you get to be around level 20 or so there are lots of options to make money.

Racing and deatmatches are pretty quick ways to get cash.

Selling cars to Simeon or LSCustoms can earn you about 9k per sale provided you don't damage the car. Also with LSCustoms different cars have different sale values. The Lampadati Felon and the Gallivanter Baller are worth the most at LSCustoms. I usually sell them the Gallivanter Baller because I have a fairly easy time spotting it.

Survival can also be a good way but it is more time consuming that races or deathmatches.

You can rob stores as well but you don't get much cash per robbery.

Many missions can be done solo and you can earn decent money but they can be time consuming when done solo.

Good luck in your money making endeavors!

Nhyles
  • Nhyles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Sell Ballers to LS Customs, steal the specialty vehicles Simeon wants, Join random survival or races, keep grinding missions, find one that pays well and keep calling to request it.

Money really isn't that hard to make in this game, little kids just like to complain because it wasn't handed to them.

What system do you play on? I would be glad to help you out with some of the harder missions or survivals if you need help.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

You can seriously make the same amount of money as made per hour in the video above me, by just getting 1st in deathmatches (which isn't hard at all). Just buy all the customizations for your best weapons, and start raking in the kills, I already have my face tattoo for 500 player headshots too.

Dude, you can't do deathmatch solo.  Learn to read.

Don Johan
  • Don Johan

-

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

However you chose to play the game you will get lots of money fast enough. If you dont rush things by farming a mission or a race you will get more fun out of the game in the long run. A month into the game and i feel pretty much done now when i have almost everything i want. Im glad i didn't farm anything to make it even quicker.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

I won't tell you or anyone else again. COVETED! 12k in 3mins

This guy is right. This is the best way.

Start > Online > Jobs > Host Job > Rockstar Created > Missions > Coveted

The mission takes 3-4 minutes. You earn $12,000 and 1,250RP. You can repeat it immediately right from the scoreboard screen by pressing SQUARE. And the payout is always $12,000. It never gets cut in half.

Set the difficulty to EASY....same payout. Only kill enough guys to get in the Cargobob. Then just pick up the container and go. You don't need to clear out everyone.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:32 PM Edited by serimos6, 31 October 2013 - 03:33 PM.

You sure can, solo (1 vs everyone else) deathmatches are very possible, and they are about 100x faster than doing any "solo" mission, since the payout isn't even determined by how many players are in the game. So why anyone would want to make money "solo" instead of a more efficient way makes no sense. And believe me, I'll never take the advice of someone who tells me to "learn to read" in a fragmented sentence. 

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

1. Press Start

about 3-5mins. depends entirely on your sniping skills

Edit : I'm about to give it a go and time myself. See how fast I can do it. With 2 people I reckon 2mins is very likely. 12k as well.
With four peeps two minutes is a real possibility. Love this mission. Even when people shoot da CHOPPA.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by mbhitman, 31 October 2013 - 03:42 PM.

You sure can, solo (1 vs everyone else) deathmatches are very possible, and they are about 100x faster than doing any "solo" mission, since the payout isn't even determined by how many players are in the game. So why anyone would want to make money "solo" instead of a more efficient way makes no sense. And believe me, I'll never take the advice of someone who tells me to "learn to read" in a fragmented sentence. 
Sorry my dude, but you are dead wrong. I can do the Coveted mission by myself in 3 minutes and make $12,000.

There's not a chance in hell you can make that much in the same amount of time playing deathmatch. Not to mention, you need to find, and then wait for it to fill up. And then you need to win. And all of that will take much longer than 3 minutes. And then to repeat it, you have to do it all again. And wait. And win. Etc.

With this mission you can start it solo from an invite only session. You can start it instantly. You can have the money in your account in 3 minutes and you can be playing it again 20 seconds after that. It's that easy.

Much much much more efficient than playing any deathmatch.

I can easily make $180,000 per hour playing this mission. You couldn't even make 1/3 of that amount in an hour playing deathmatch. There's just too much waiting. And you MUST win every time to even come close to earning 1/3 of what I can by replaying COVETED.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users