Level 60 report from a legit player

37 replies to this topic
Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

So I started playing online roughly 3 weeks ago, right after R* patched the game for jobs to pay less, I've had 2 full weekends of play and otherwise I do work for a living so I've played a bit after work. Last night I reached level 64 and I wondered how much cash I've made so far as I seem to spend it as soon as I get it. A problem I have in real life too.

I've managed to amass 1.8 million dollars so far. I've never farmed for cash or levels either, I've strictly played what I feel like playing when I feel like playing it. I can also confirm that racing a fully modded vehicle in any class is a huge advantage over other vehicles.

Seeing as I wasn't farming I suspect 1.8 million isn't even that much for being level 64 but it's enough to afford pretty much anything in the game that I would have wanted. I even lost 200k of that 1.8 to the GTAO bug along with a car.

So there you have it. Do the jobs and activities in GTAO pay enough? I'd say they do if you just play the game.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

ummm, good job

• Jared Snootcherton likes this

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

I easily make 50-100k each night doing missions / survival for a couple of hrs with mates. 

Marcus-F1
  • Marcus-F1

Benefactor collector

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

I agree, I am level 31 now had ha accumulated 826,825 so far. enough to do the things I like to do. No need for glitching or farming for me :)

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

I really don't see the point, by the time I'm 100 I suspect I'll have pretty much everything I want.

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

At level 54, I've made 1.7 mil on jobs, but about 6 mil in car sells. I've had more fun using fully modded cars to help in missions, then grind for hours.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

I made it to level 94 legitimately... But I have now went to the darkside. I am now level 96 and I have had more fun in the last 2 levels than I did getting all the way to 94.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

At level 54, I've made 1.7 mil on jobs, but about 6 mil in car sells. I've had more fun using fully modded cars to help in missions, then grind for hours.

$6mil car sales? Legitimately?

I play this a lot and sell tonnes of cars. I'm level 99 and only amassed just over a million in car sales...

• TreFacTor and Deagy87 like this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

I play this a lot and sell tonnes of cars. I'm level 99 and only amassed just over a million in car sales...

Yeah I sell whenever I get a chance and I'm only at 52k for car sales. Pretty sure he be glitchin.

myusername09
  • myusername09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

grinding is not legit?

GullyB
  • GullyB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:10 PM Edited by GullyB, 31 October 2013 - 12:12 PM.

Just made lvl 65 & I've made close to 4.5 million without that LSD glitch.

BrightonGTA
  • BrightonGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Absolutely no point in glitching, farming or grinding in this game - the game was designed to make you rich as you climb the levels.

People complain that they're bored of this game, it's pretty obvious why. Legitimate players are the ultimate winners, I'm still loving every minute.

I do hope the glitchers get banned, or characters reset though, so the game is left with players who have actually earned their fancy things. 

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

grinding is not legit?

No that's fine if that's what you like doing, I find it boring.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

Absolutely no point in glitching, farming or grinding in this game - the game was designed to make you rich as you climb the levels.

People complain that they're bored of this game, it's pretty obvious why. Legitimate players are the ultimate winners, I'm still loving every minute.

I do hope the glitchers get banned, or characters reset though, so the game is left with players who have actually earned their fancy things. 

At level 94 I had made somewhere around 4 million. The mission payouts get better but after you play them once you then receive half the money. This game is in no way shape or form designed to make you rich as you climb levels. It is designed to take back any and all money you make. Every single thing you do in this game costs money... Even dying.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

63 now and this is what my social club page says. Total earned is $1,535,637 Total spent $1,530,926 Car sales is $366k.

This is 100% legit. I am selling cars every chance I get.

If you are 54 and have sold 6mil, you have been using the LSC glitch is all I can say.

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:24 PM Edited by Lukezordz, 31 October 2013 - 12:24 PM.

63 now and this is what my social club page says. Total earned is $1,535,637 Total spent $1,530,926 Car sales is $366k.

This is 100% legit. I am selling cars every chance I get.

If you are 54 and have sold 6mil, you have been using the LSC glitch is all I can say.

Pretty much same here, I've got around 400k from sales. Same level.

Ballers <3

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

It's funny because making 1mil from selling cars, to me seems like A LOT. And the trick I used/use is not so popular. 

That mission Martin gives you, 'Out of court settlement', I replayed that so many times with an empty 10 car garage and filled it with the lawyers car that sells for 22k. So that's 220k. I eventually started buying my own vehicles and the money making slowed down. Now, I was just stealing Ballers/Oracles/Felons/Jackals off the street and selling for 8k upwards. 

Considering how much I've played this game and only managed 1mil compared to a lvl 54 and his 6mil, something just doesn't seem right...

OP is absolutely spot on as well. Just playing the game earns you money, a lot of it. I never took note of my stats but have just seen I've picked up over 100k and been rewarded 40k for being a good sport. Only Zeus knows how much I've made from racing and deathmatches. These things are only 'side activities' for me too. Missions is where you make the real cheddar.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

I'm right about with you Kracus, rank 68, somewhere around 1.8 mil mad off of jobs, round 400k car sales. I've seen a few profiles of legit rank 100 characters, they typically barely break 4 mil for overall money gained. Kind of depressing :( but then again, that's enough money for me to do almost everything I want and luckily the game doesn't stop :D

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

I'm level 59 and I have 1.3mil in the bank, along with 10 premium vehicles and a 400k apartment; I have only done the Violent Duct exploit before it was patched and I accumulated around 700k from it; go hard or go home.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

I'm level 59 and I have 1.3mil in the bank, along with 10 premium vehicles and a 400k apartment; I have only done the Violent Duct exploit before it was patched and I accumulated around 700k from it; go hard or go home.

More like go hard or lie like you are. You will not have 10 premium cars (worth millions alone), an apartment, and 1.3 million in the bank playing legitimately, not at your level.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

More like go hard or lie like you are. You will not have 10 premium cars (worth millions alone), an apartment, and 1.3 million in the bank playing legitimately, not at your level.

Violent duct wasn't that much of a good XP resource though. So he could of made more money from it without levelling as much.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

i love farming, i farm survivals, races, missions, and on the odd occasion ill even do para jumps or dms

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Violent duct wasn't that much of a good XP resource though. So he could of made more money from it without levelling as much.

He said he made 700K from violent duct. It is literally in your quoted post... And this one.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

Hold on a second, let me just switch on my forensic/investigative brain...

He owns 10, 10 premium cars. Premium cars cost 100k minimum. 10 x 100,000 = 1,000,000. I doubt he's bought the same 100k car 10 times over mind. This is also not taking into consideration any mods.

He also said he owns a, 400k apartment.

AND, he also said he made 700k from the mission violent duct alone. Whilst that's alot of money, it doesn't add it up to his total spending.

What about money spent on weapons and ammo? Healthcare bills? Money dropped?

I smell the human equivalent of horse manure.

• JohnTaper and Phappy like this

lew3112
  • lew3112

QOTD PS3

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

Just turned level 50 and I've made almost 2 million overall, haven't glitched/ exploited once. The only people complaining that it takes a long time to earn money are the 12 year olds in their chrome adders with their $400000 apartments that want to own everything in 5 minutes.

Haydn
  • Haydn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Yeah I sell whenever I get a chance and I'm only at 52k for car sales. Pretty sure he be glitchin.

No kidding! Considering you can only sell a car every 50 minutes ish and the max you can sell a legit car for is 9500, that's about 22 solid days of no sleeping and delivering the most expensive car every 50 minutes. OK, you can also deliver a car to Simeon once every RL day and there'd be a few high priority cars thrown in but that wouldn't make that much difference. When was GTA online live?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:22 PM Edited by WBaker, 01 November 2013 - 04:24 PM.

No kidding! Considering you can only sell a car every 50 minutes ish and the max you can sell a legit car for is 9500, that's about 22 solid days of no sleeping and delivering the most expensive car every 50 minutes. OK, you can also deliver a car to Simeon once every RL day and there'd be a few high priority cars thrown in but that wouldn't make that much difference. When was GTA online live?

You can sell two cars every 48 minutes. One per toon. Highest paying car you can find to sell is 22K (out of court settlement, modded Felon GT)

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

I'm not gonna lie. I did the LSC Glitch back when you could with the Adder. But I am content with what I have, and my statistics. I race with friends a lot, and mess around on a constant basis. I help with missions and whatnot when I feel like it, and I am happily sitting at level 136 right now, and working on my second character, which is level 18. Made 7 million off of jobs and minigames. Other than glitching, most I've made at once was $650K in about 4 hours just doing missions with my friends and crew.

who-dat
  • who-dat

Kim Jong Uh?

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

glitch, don't gltich.

i don't care.

the people that don't glitch care about the people who do glitch.

the people who glitch don't care about those who do not.

just play the f*cking game and get over making these stupid motherf*cking threads about how you're a 'much better player b/c the 750k i've amassed is legit'....you are the only one who really cares, well you and the other guys crying about having made 1mil 'legit' money in a video game.

do any of you realize, this IS a video game about CRIME, STEALING, etc etc etc.....

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

do any of you realize, this IS a video game about CRIME, STEALING, etc etc etc.....

No, its a testament to real life and should be played by everyone the same exact way i play it. Its only fun when people experience things how I experience them. When everyone admits their way of playing is wrong than I will stop making posts about how wrong they are. Is that so much to ask? :sui:

• who-dat likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users