3,631 replies to this topic
PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

How rare is snowy mesa w/ bp tires?

I don't think it's rare. It's like the Snow Saddler, I believe, so it can be modified in LSC to have them. I've been debating on bringing one into MP.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

This is about duplicating cars not promoting modding. No mod talk or links or how to's. Thank you.

If it continues or people refuse to listen, this thread will be removed and so will your abilities to organize dupe sessions.

Also, I've noticed the absolute ignoring of NO TOW TRUCKS allowed. If this continues, this thread will be removed and duplicating threads will no longer be allowed. This is a community, so work as one and make sure you spread the word that Tow Trucks are NOT allowed. If you wish to keep this going, you all have to help out.

Thank you

-STAFF

Reflexins
  • Reflexins

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

I don't think it's rare. It's like the Snow Saddler, I believe, so it can be modified in LSC to have them. I've been debating on bringing one into MP.

while a professional is here (you) could you possibly know if the blazer is able to be fully moded?

Luchador138
  • Luchador138

Mexican Drug Lord

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

Has anyone tried the insurance glitch lately? I destroyed a vehicle on purpose to see if it was working but it still says operators are busy. Anyone having this problem?

Probably didn't have insurance on that vehicle. Although I've been running into insurance glitches lately where I buy insurance and I couldn't make a claim.

Yeah I was testing out my riot van blew it up and couldn't get a claim on it, got a duplicate of another car in my garage, and I did the insurance glitch right.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

This is about duplicating cars not promoting modding. No mod talk or links or how to's. Thank you.

If it continues or people refuse to listen, this thread will be removed and so will your abilities to organize dupe sessions.

Also, I've noticed the absolute ignoring of NO TOW TRUCKS allowed. If this continues, this thread will be removed and duplicating threads will no longer be allowed. This is a community, so work as one and make sure you spread the word that Tow Trucks are NOT allowed. If you wish to keep this going, you all have to help out.

Thank you

-STAFF

Not to contradict you, but I don't see the issue with mod chat. People try to request a specific vehicle, or offer to duplicate a vehicle they modded. Just my opinion.

while a professional is here (you) could you possibly know if the blazer is able to be fully moded?

I'd have to try it myself before relaying any results. PM me from now on.

BTips
  • BTips

I am calm...but I'm also ANGRY!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Thank you

-STAFF

Wait...we can't trade Tow Trucks? I need to know if that's what I see.

OoNutellaoO
  • OoNutellaoO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Have :
lifeguard Atv,
weed van,
police cruiser (bleu),
blazer
prison bus
Stanley tracteur
Patrol merryweather car
Trevors truck with the teddy
Tondeuse a gazon (chrome)
Dune buggy
Unmarked crown vic (red)
Snowy police roadcruser
Clown van
Snowy messa
Franklin's car

Want : cutter, life guard ATV, gold crown vic and other cool modded cars

Gt: KillerMaster96

No friend request
Msg only

BTips
  • BTips

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

Have: 

-Space Docker

-Trevor's Teddy Truck

-Franklin's Buffalo

Looking for anything rare. Message me on XBL or here.

Dhl4646
  • Dhl4646

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Want chrome armored truck with BP Tires

Have:chrome and blue tank blue smoke,Trevor truck with bear,dune buggy with rims,fully modded nemesis,chrome fib buffalo pink smoke,franklin buffalo fully modded green smoke

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Why are women made from sand?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Thank you

-STAFF

Correct. You CANNOT trade tow trucks, the small one or the big one, due to them freezing other people's consoles while being in an online lobby.

BTips
  • BTips

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Thank you

-STAFF

Correct. You CANNOT trade tow trucks, the small one or the big one, due to them freezing other people's consoles while being in an online lobby.

I see...i should probably go destroy it then.

Dhl4646
  • Dhl4646

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

Also looking for a custom jet if anyone has one not asking for one to be made but a already made one gt is falloutboy4646 have trades

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Artem.

If you read the original post to this thread, you would of had your answer already. No Tow Trucks or Modding Chat. Just request or offer to help and kindly move along until your next request. 

x GD0G
  • x GD0G

Vault-Tec

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

Have :
lifeguard Atv,
weed van,
police cruiser (bleu),
blazer
prison bus
Stanley tracteur
Patrol merryweather car
Trevors truck with the teddy
Tondeuse a gazon (chrome)
Dune buggy
Unmarked crown vic (red)
Snowy police roadcruser
Clown van
Snowy messa
Franklin's car

Want : cutter, life guard ATV, gold crown vic and other cool modded cars

Gt: KillerMaster96

No friend request
Msg only

not gonna lie i had to google Tondeuse a gazon

- its lawn mower in french :)

BTips
  • BTips

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

If you read the original post to this thread, you would of had your answer already. No Tow Trucks or Modding Chat. Just request or offer to help and kindly move along until your next request. 

My apologies, I tend to ignore the first page. Glad I was told. I won't mention it again.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

No problem. Just looking out.

blackxmamba
  • blackxmamba

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Also looking for a custom jet if anyone has one not asking for one to be made but a already made one gt is falloutboy4646 have trades

Samee msg me if you get one
Xxploxdeathxx

BTips
  • BTips

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

Have: 

-Space Docker

-Trevor's Teddy Truck

-Franklin's Buffalo

-Police Bike (Nod modded)

Looking for anything rare. Message me on XBL or here.

pholic
  • pholic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by pholic, 12 November 2013 - 10:54 PM.

You arent the only GTA forums. You will not stop modding or dupe sessions. Take your idle threats elsewhere. All you can do is control this forum, and make people leave to other sites by taking away the one thing people still come here for. In case you havent seen the last 30 pages, its no longer about dupes, but who can spawn what with which mods. No one wants anything except for rare cars that arent even dupable half the time, you have to spawn them, using mods. If you dont want to discuss mods here...good day to you then, your forum is officially useless to most people still here.

• BP365 likes this

Dhl4646
  • Dhl4646

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

Anyone duping the armored truck with BP tires black or chrome or has that died down?

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

You arent the only GTA forums. You will not stop modding or dupe sessions. Take your idle threats elsewhere. All you can do is control this forum, and make people leave to other sites by taking away the one thing people still come here for. In case you havent seen the last 30 pages, its no longer about dupes, but who can spawn what with which mods. No one wants anything except for rare cars that arent even dupable half the time, you have to spawn them, using mods. If you dont want to discuss mods here...good day to you then, your forum is officially useless to most people still here.

Well that wasn't nice.

• theoriginalbr0 likes this

pholic
  • pholic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

I first politely posted a link to modding forums, to take the modding discussion to, and it was removed. Who f*cking cares now, if we cant even discuss mods. Ban me.

larsiej2
  • larsiej2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

Looking for a Riot police truck with BP tires..

im willing to Dup SpecaDocker micheals Audi franklin Bufallo Snowy suv XL and Trevor ATV Nagasaki Blazer racer.

GT Monster3nergy69

FabioTrollinski
  • FabioTrollinski

420 zoot blaze baked on purp scurp

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

I first politely posted a link to modding forums, to take the modding discussion to, and it was removed. Who f*cking cares now, if we cant even discuss mods. Ban me.

My nigga gives no f*cks

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:12 PM Edited by gear999, 12 November 2013 - 11:16 PM.

I gotta agree with the OP, this topic has turned into a modded car duping topic instead of a rare car duping topic. Look, here is the difference between RARE and MODDED cars: Rare cars are cars that spawn rarely but, they are supposed to be there. Cars modded into the game are cars that are only supposed to be in singleplayer but, NOT in online (especially towtrucks).

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

First off, read our rules & policies, advertising isn't allowed.

Second, Let's compare your forum to ours... yeah, let's stop there.

Third, I didn't stop discussion of modding, if you'd read the statements made in other threads, a modding discussion/request thread has been made and pinned. 

So take those 3 into consideration, because if you come at me, son, you better come correct.

make1tclap
  • make1tclap

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by GunWrath, 12 November 2013 - 11:16 PM.

Oh no he said he modded a cop car pink so close the thread because hes offering to let people dupe it? -_- hahaha

choose your next words wisely.

BTips
  • BTips

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

First off, read our rules & policies, advertising isn't allowed.

Second, Let's compare your forum to ours... yeah, let's stop there.

Third, I didn't stop discussion of modding, if you'd read the statements made in other threads, a modding discussion/request thread has been made and pinned. 

So take those 3 into consideration, because if you come at me, son, you better come correct.

Knowledge!

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

Can we all instead complain about why the 'Vehicle Modding Discussion/Requests' thread has not been split into a PS3 thread and Xbox 360 thread, for both separate consoles? The current thread is both PS3 and Xbox 360 at the same one place and it's a bit hard to organize anything.

Budleaf
  • Budleaf

Official Forum Stoner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Thank you
-STAFF

I beg to differ. I have had the big tow trucks in multiple sessions and nobody has frozen. Tested every way possible and nothing.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users