Photo

No escape? *spoiler maybe*

22 replies to this topic
Pigglet
  • Pigglet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2002 - 06:21 PM

I am stuck on "no escape?" I rush in and get the keycard mowin cops left and right. get the dude out of jail. get the heart and run ouside and get mowed by cops and FBI. I have a fast car sitting there but i can never get away. if i hop in i get busted, if i shot cops, i get mowed down...  Anyone have any clues?

UGH! only other mission i had problems with was the money maker boat checkpoint thingy for the docks. took 50 tries to get to last checkpoint with 1 second left.

kingofplayers6
  • kingofplayers6

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2002 - 06:58 PM

what i did is after i got the keycard and everything i just ran like hell outside grabbed a car and when to the pay n spray i did it on the first try.......but the fbi and stuff werent waiting to kill when i walked out

gannonroader
  • gannonroader

I'm the guy that sings Aicha.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2002 - 07:03 PM

hahahaha, man, I had to reply to this, cause I was stuck for a while as well, and it was very stupid of me(and probably you, no offence), but when I went into the police station, I didn't bother reading the dialogue that pops up, and went right on on a killing spree, and shooting my way to the key card. and then to the lock up, and by the time I got the key card, I was nearly dead, and I couldn't figure out why this mission was so insanely hard??? Then, last night I thought, I'll give it one more try, and If I don't beat it then, I'll try it again after I get all the hidden packages and stuff, so, I go there, taking my time, then It popped into my head, "what about the police outfit I acquired earlier? :sarcasm: , than I remembered how the police didn't bother you at the mall, so I checked around, couldn't find it at any police station, and the last one left was the one that the mission involved,soooo, I go there(while on the mission), and walk in, this time, I read the dialogue "you will find something useful in the poice locker room"!!!!, so I go in, and sure enough, it's the police uniform, then you can walk through the building with ease. The mission is sooo easy in fact, that you don't even need a weapon, or armor.

OlegWogo
  • OlegWogo

Mac Daddy Vibe

• Members

Posted 07 November 2002 - 07:16 PM

That's the key.  Walk casually into the station with NO WEAPONS in hand.  Go straight to the locker room (first on your left across from the front desk) and get the uniform.  THEN, go upstairs and casually get the key card (and the Hidden Package) and walk to the cell.

Once you open the cell you get bumped to four stars, so be ready to run to your getaway car and head straight to a Pay'n Spray (THIS IS THE REAL HARD PART).  My problem is either I get into the car and the old dude gets gunned down or run over by the reinforcements driving up, or I get yanked out of the car while waiting for the old dude to get in.  I've shot some of the cops everytime, but I just can't get GOING!

Pigglet
  • Pigglet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2002 - 08:28 PM

hmmmm.... police outfit? I have not gotten to "Cop Land" mission yet. I guess I need to do the mission that rewards the Police outfit first. I have only done up to where you get Diaz's mansion. Then I went on a real Esate mission binge. Did the Movie sets, Cherry poppers, Sunshine Auto, Docks, and just bought the Strip club and Pole Position. Kaufmann was next on my list, but i guess back to the normal game for a bit...

dogchow
  • dogchow

one crazy mofo

• Members

Posted 07 November 2002 - 08:49 PM

what is "no escape" for?(who are u working for)

AlianAnt
  • AlianAnt

For those about to rock!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 07 November 2002 - 09:34 PM

What i did was get the uniform ect ect ect and i booked it ouside reguardless of the old guy.The cops dont bust him or eneythang.They go after you.So hes out of the way so even if you get your car on fire you can bail out instead of you haveing to stop the get Cam out.Also,if you relly want to make it hard and you was to bring Cam along then just get in your getaway car,drive off then all the cops outside will be gone when you get far nuf the game will forget the cops outside so just drive back.

drZaius09
  • drZaius09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2002 - 09:35 PM

Quote (Pigglet @ Nov. 07 2002,20:28)
hmmmm.... police outfit? I have not gotten to "Cop Land" mission yet. I guess I need to do the mission that rewards the Police outfit first. I have only done up to where you get Diaz's mansion. Then I went on a real Esate mission binge. Did the Movie sets, Cherry poppers, Sunshine Auto, Docks, and just bought the Strip club and Pole Position. Kaufmann was next on my list, but i guess back to the normal game for a bit...

I am at the same point (mission-wise) as you are, but all the friggin businesses are still locked! WTF is going on here! Will somebody please tell me when I can buy these damn things?

Pigglet
  • Pigglet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2002 - 10:04 PM

drZaius09,

Actually I did 1 mission. The 5 minute shoppingmall mission where you break all the windows. I think that was the key to unlocking the buildings.

since my last post, i have gone and done the mision for lance where you ruff up the bar ownder and kill the guards.. I love running over the guys on the motorcycles (man i need to see a shrink). now i cant find the lance mission pink ring..... WTF did that Sissy go?

To answer dogchow, "No Escape?" is for(. It is for the "Asset" mission(or just the first one) for the "Strip Club" to make it pay off.

OlegWogo
  • OlegWogo

Mac Daddy Vibe

• Members

Posted 07 November 2002 - 10:22 PM

Quote (dogchow @ Nov. 07 2002,20:49)
what is "no escape" for?(who are u working for)

Pigglet is wrong.  It is the first Asset Mission for the Malibu Club.  The Pole Position is the strip club and it has only the one mission in the back room.

Pigglet
  • Pigglet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2002 - 10:31 PM

OlegWogo is right, I am dead tierd from playing GTA:VC all night...  guess i should sleep. I forgot what the name of the building was. I am suprised i have not wrn my GTA:VC DVD out yet. i know i went through 2 GTA3 DVD's in a month :(

platan0
  • platan0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2002 - 12:01 AM

wow .. im stuck on this mission right now. but once i heard u can walk to the locker room and get the cop uniform i think it will be a breeze.

THIS IS THE HINT TO END ALL HINTS(compiled from what everyone already posted)
ok. highjack a fast care(cheetah recommended - high speed - best handling) and leave it right infront of the closest pay n spray. then get a helicopter(cops cant bust you while your in the attempt of starting up the heli - good glitch)
now park it infront of the police headquater and go inside and get Cam Jones out. get in the copter and fly your ass to the pay n spray you left your car at. try to land a block away so that the cops dont go crashing your car out the way and cant get inside real  fast. get sprayed and head back for cam jones and finish the mission. :rah:
this just struck me right now @ work while reading all these posts cuz im(was) stuck on this badly and hopefully it works. :D

Gangster
  • Gangster

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2002 - 04:51 PM

I tried this mission alot of times it so hard getting cam to get in the car...but if u leave him there wont  he try to follow u.and if he does the cars will run him over....is that the only way leave him there and goto pay&spray

OlegWogo
  • OlegWogo

Mac Daddy Vibe

• Members

Posted 12 November 2002 - 04:59 PM

I've been yanked out of a helicopter by the police before.  The rotors spinning up didn't stop them.

I've also read that other people have done missions like the Bank Heist where they left their passengers, went to the pay'n spray, got the wanted level down, then went back and picked up their buddies.  Just hope they don't get shot or run over trying to follow you.

turgon
  • turgon

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2002 - 05:05 PM

i tried it in a heli as well and you wont even get off the ground before they shoot the crap out of it and it blows up. man this gets old, just keep trying and youll do it. run outside get in a car and go, not that hard people. plus there are bribes laying around to lower your wanted level.

i dont think ive had to try a mission more than 4 times so i dont see why you guys are having all these problems. on pretty much every mission there are multiple ways of doing things so try different stuff. and dont come here and post when you try it 3 times and cant do it.

ISWThunder
  • ISWThunder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2002 - 05:17 PM

For this mission I waited until I didthe first three import/export garage missions than I used the Sand King, Its fast, durable, and runs well even with a flat tire...I didnt leave Cam either,..I killed the first three cops outside then jetted into the car...I tried the copter but the cops just blew it up. :rah:

ISWThunder
  • ISWThunder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2002 - 05:32 PM

For this mission I waited until I didthe first three import/export garage missions than I used the Sand King, Its fast, durable, and runs well even with a flat tire...I didnt leave Cam either,..I killed the first three cops outside then jetted into the car...I tried the copter but the cops just blew it up. :rah:

Noisses024
  • Noisses024

VC Public Advisor

• Members

Posted 12 November 2002 - 06:26 PM

If you want a true getaway car, pick a Comet or a Stinger, they both have really good accel. & tight handling.  Plus they're convertibles for quick entry.

Park it on the left side facing the east, so when you run outside you jump over the car to your side & hop in, so by the time Cam gets there he will just jump right in.  Not to mention If you need to temporarily loose cops quickly, use R1 & do a 180.  By the time they slow down to turn around, you can do another 180 & f*ck up their whole game....

Should be easy pickins from there :r*:

Phee
  • Phee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:09 PM

Guys,

I am stuck at the key card thing for this No Escape? level!

I read that the key card is in the upstairs level (the same one where the hidden package is). I have looked all over the station on the upper level and cant see anything. blush.gif .

I use the PC version of the game and what should i do to collect the key card?

Thanks smile.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2004 - 02:01 PM

user posted image
When you go upstairs, it's almost straight across, a bit to the left.

Phee
  • Phee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2004 - 12:50 PM

HEH *SHEEPISH GRIN*

i had spent an hour looking for it when i realised one fundamental BLUNDER!

I was NOT in a mission, which meant the card wont appear!! I died in my first attempt and somehow thought i was always in the mission when i had to go back inside the club to restart the mission!

I got 40% done so far so doing alright solidly smile.gif

Have fun guys and thanks heaps for the reply (and screen shot!)

Cheers

Direct!
  • Direct!

joker, toker, midnight smoker

• Members

Posted 29 April 2004 - 03:08 PM

Also, don't wait for Cam. The cops will only shoot you, and not Cam. I escaped the heat and came for Cam later.

yoman
  • yoman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2004 - 03:08 PM

my problem is escaping fron the station cuz when da cops shoot me they hit cam this is reallt peing me of

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users