Quantcast

» «
Photo

What Character Did You Not Want To Return From Previous GTA's?

17 replies to this topic
DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

I mean any character there is, not just playable characters.

I would have hated Roman Bellic to be in V, this would happen.

PHONE RINGS

Franklin: Hey its mah homie Roman!

Roman: Cousin! Let's do Yoga!

Franklin: Nah I'm kinda busy.

Roman: Ok, another day cousin!

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

I mean any character there is, not just playable characters.

I would have hated Roman Bellic to be in V, this would happen.

PHONE RINGS

Franklin: Hey its mah homie Roman!

Roman: Cousin! Let's do Yoga!

Franklin: Nah I'm kinda busy.

Roman: Ok, another day cousin!

Got to agree it's Roman, although it wasn't just Roman who was annoying, it was everyone asking you go to Bowling, I'm glad Rockstar listened to the fans and took that out.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zxMLVlspD1Y

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

I loved Roman, I'd much rather get calls from him than from Michaels stupid daughter or wife.

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

I would have like to have seen Roman and Brucie in GTA V. I'm glad that awful Arab from TBOGT wasn't in the game.

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Luis Lopez and Tony.

Who i would want Yusuf cuz he makes everything gold and Roman

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

Yusuf was a legend, he somehow ignores the laws of physics and makes a 24 caret gold helicopter work exactly the same as a normal one.

Brucie appears on an in game website.

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Our UAV is online!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 31 October 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Roman couldn't return. Roman's fate is player-decided, and it would be very surprising for Rockstar to suddenly come out and declare which ending is canon by bringing him back. (Which would also determine the canon fate of Kate). 

It would have been fine though, now that they fixed friend activities so that you do it when you want, and nobody constantly calls you and nags you when they're bored. If they had done that in GTA 4, I might not have hated Roman so much. 

I'm just glad they didn't bring back Bernie. I've got nothing against gays, I'm very much pro-gay rights and all but....sweet jeezus....was Bernie one WHINY motherf*cker. That guy couldn't STFU to save his life. 

"Get them, sweetie!"

What the f*ck does it look like I'm trying to do, Bernie? I'm flooring it through opposing traffic and sacrificing steering control trying to shoot out their tires. Maybe you'd like to pick up a weapon and do SOMETHING yourself? f*ck... lol

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Yea now all you got is your properties bugging you all the time to go and pick up a van.

cmon, really? it gets old real quick

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

Yeah I love how every property you own only 2 people work for it, you and the manager.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Brucie. He's in Online and I'm pretty sure they won't let me kill him...which would be the only good reason for bringing him back. IMO, obviously.

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

Yusuf was the best. Wonder what happened to his subway car tho.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

I wouldn't want some characters back because they left them on good terms, and what they're doing is up to the player's imagination, e.g. Niko. It's up to you as to what "gone quiet" means.

No mention of Luis though, but he didn't have much impact anyway. Almost as useless as Vic Vance.

Midnight1811
  • Midnight1811

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Roman couldn't return. Roman's fate is player-decided, and it would be very surprising for Rockstar to suddenly come out and declare which ending is canon by bringing him back. (Which would also determine the canon fate of Kate). 

Major Spoiler *** So does this picture of  https://twitter.com/...8/photo/1/large mean this ending is canon ? 

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

I'd rather have Roman than fowl mouth sick bASStar* Trevor and LameASS/AKA/Lamar.

It would've been nice if we had the option to pick the 3 characters from a list! :-/

R*, really, go ........ **** **** **** !

This could've been an excellent game, only if ....... and if ,,,,,,, and if .......... (on&on&on ..... if ....... )

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

I definitely wouldnt want Michelle!  I also wanted to kick the crap out of Dimitri and that always fussing Mikhail.

I liked Roman, he was blood. Brucie was nutz :D I liked Packie too, of course I ran into him during that robbery in V.

Though he was just a random character, I would've had to get rid of Eddie again, I drowned that dude after just a minute of meeting him!

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

Costar, Michelle/Karen is back on V. She's the IAA Female agent interrogating Kerimov during Three's a crowd.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:35 AM Edited by MasterK, 02 November 2013 - 02:36 AM.

It would have been fine though, now that they fixed friend activities so that you do it when you want, and nobody constantly calls you and nags you when they're bored. If they had done that in GTA 4, I might not have hated Roman so much. 

I'm just glad they didn't bring back Bernie. I've got nothing against gays, I'm very much pro-gay rights and all but....sweet jeezus....was Bernie one WHINY motherf*cker. That guy couldn't STFU to save his life. 

"Get them, sweetie!"

What the f*ck does it look like I'm trying to do, Bernie? I'm flooring it through opposing traffic and sacrificing steering control trying to shoot out their tires. Maybe you'd like to pick up a weapon and do SOMETHING yourself? f*ck... lol

It's funny how Rockstar still managed to include an Easter Egg where Roman is locked in an underwater hatch, and uses tap code to say this: HEY, YOU NEVER CALL, HOW D'YOU FANCY GOING BOWLING

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:08 AM

Brucie (Annoying Jackass)

ANYBODY FROM SA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users