» «
Photo

I love the bad sports pool

76 replies to this topic
CorruptedFiles
  • CorruptedFiles

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:41 AM Edited by CorruptedFiles, 31 October 2013 - 08:43 AM.

I got to L70, bought a tank and instantly got dumped into the pool, i missed my friends at first, but after a day, i started to love it.

Feeling like batman in arkham i started picking out low levels or high levels who randomly killed fellow players.

cause since its the bad sports pool everybody is guilty, and for a L20 to be in the pool is so bad, i was like how can a low level become a bad sport trolling this early in his GTA youth, i feel bad for his GTA parents for not raising him right.

Anyway, hate mail, a lot of tank spawn trapping and i had so much fun, this is how GTA is supposed to be played haha.

And the nerve to call me names is so amazingly stupid i got more lols out of that, and when i told them they were in the pool for a reason they replied like all the cry babies do on forums and the rockstar support site 'i was being chased and i exploded a few cars and thats why im here' there not only bad sports but also bad liars..

Im free now and back in normal pool, but im itching to go back and ruin more trolls lives by spawn trapping them with a tank and asking them if they learned their lesson..

• teh_g, RAS_ZeroZ and qop like this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:42 AM

You, sir, made me smile for the first time tonight. 

• lannydee and kilopm like this

CorruptedFiles
  • CorruptedFiles

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

That pool isnt all that bad, it was really funny, the worst thing being i got vote kicked out of a few lobbies too, hypocrites, they troll and get sent there and when they get trolled in said server they cry, f*ckin awesome and ridiculous at the same time haha

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

I'm tempted to put myself in there just to see what it's like.

• UnbrokenChainz likes this

Cali-Kid
  • Cali-Kid

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

Don't do it lol it's like Tank City literally, everyone got tanks and its just like a godzilla vs king kong fight or something. Alright i'm exaggerating a bit, but I am kinda like Batman as well, in the vigilante sense of it. If I see a tank terrorizing people I bust out with mine and destroy them. Or I watch from my TV and send a mugger , its so priceless seeing them clueless, made a few guys quit this way xD But yeah im in a bad sport cuz of the tank...

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

At first I thought I was being "Batman in Arkham" but most in there are nice. And to say that everyone in there deserves it is arrogant. The bad sport system is easily abused and have met 2 that were forced in there by others not including myself.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:44 PM Edited by OffroadRunner, 31 October 2013 - 12:46 PM.

75% of the BS lobbies are 100% chaos.. It usually starts with one person getting a tank, blowing sh*t up and then.. 10 people have tanks and its an all out war now. It's fun, it's annoying, it's a love hate relationship. lol, I don't care about getting killed or spawn trapped. Sometimes it's fun to put yourself in passive mode and try to escape. Like a little game or something.

And people who complain about being a BS and says.. Well I was driving my tank around being a friendly, bullsh*t! No one just drives a tank around waving at people being nice.

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

I got to L70, bought a tank and instantly got dumped into the pool, i missed my friends at first, but after a day, i started to love it.

Feeling like batman in arkham i started picking out low levels or high levels who randomly killed fellow players.

cause since its the bad sports pool everybody is guilty, and for a L20 to be in the pool is so bad, i was like how can a low level become a bad sport trolling this early in his GTA youth, i feel bad for his GTA parents for not raising him right.

Anyway, hate mail, a lot of tank spawn trapping and i had so much fun, this is how GTA is supposed to be played haha.

And the nerve to call me names is so amazingly stupid i got more lols out of that, and when i told them they were in the pool for a reason they replied like all the cry babies do on forums and the rockstar support site 'i was being chased and i exploded a few cars and thats why im here' there not only bad sports but also bad liars..

Im free now and back in normal pool, but im itching to go back and ruin more trolls lives by spawn trapping them with a tank and asking them if they learned their lesson..

So what? Omg f*cking troll.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

75% of the BS lobbies are 100% chaos.. It usually starts with one person getting a tank, blowing sh*t up and then.. 10 people have tanks and its an all out war now. It's fun, it's annoying, it's a love hate relationship. lol, I don't care about getting killed or spawn trapped. Sometimes it's fun to put yourself in passive mode and try to escape. Like a little game or something.
And people who complain about being a BS and says.. Well I was driving my tank around being a friendly, bullsh*t! No one just drives a tank around waving at people being nice.

You never met me c: poking lightposts, trucks and SUV with the cannon then trying to drive the wheeless remain.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Stay in doucheville then...I wont miss ya

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

What the hell do I have to do to get inside!! I've blown up a dozen personal vehicles at LSC, LOL.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Badsport > Goodsport.

• dman_711 likes this

cen0bite
  • cen0bite

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

LOL they need to use this post as advertisement for GTAO. Sounds awesome.
  • CorruptedFiles likes this

CorruptedFiles
  • CorruptedFiles

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by CorruptedFiles, 31 October 2013 - 01:55 PM.

Haha ikr, i got the tank and thought, okay im gonna get sent there for the 1st time in my GTAO career, i wasnt even trying hard to not blow up cars, its idiotic when you get a tank to act all friendly, but anyway i was  L70... i met people in there 20 something, thats retarded when i was 20 and legit i didnt even have that type of money to buy explosive ammo, so clearly these are trolls, and if you are in bad sport below L70 you was trolling with explosives or a buzzard, i wanted to go to bad sport, kind of, cause i knew i had to destroy others to enjoy my hard earned tank *cough, cough*

Another funny story, L50 something was trolling 1 guy with his buzzard in sandy shores, near the TPairfield, i take out my tank drive all the way to said troll place, i shoot down the buzzard, spawn trap the villain, he goes into passive mode, i drive over him, dies a few times he leaves, and then i got back to the victim and started killing him, he leaves too, now that i did save the victim , but at the same time kill him anyway cause his attacker was a pussy and left, he starts sending me hate mail... i felt sad

And overall the players are nice, but lets be honest, nobody goes to bad sport for no reason, ive been blowing up cars at a moderate pace, for 70 levels.... it was only when i got my tank and turned into a GTAIII maniac shooting at everything in sight, especially people shooting me while im idle in my car, those normal lobby players, i hate them more than bad sports

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

I finally got inside.. had to destroy about 13 or 14 personal vehicles. I'm in for 1 day 5 hours IIRC

CorruptedFiles
  • CorruptedFiles

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

I finally got inside.. had to destroy about 13 or 14 personal vehicles. I'm in for 1 day 5 hours IIRC

haha, i wish you much fun, seek out trolls who ruin other players day and spawn trap them, i also recommend using the personal tank glitch ;)

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:54 PM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 31 October 2013 - 02:55 PM.

Well, the first thing I did before going to a bad sports lobby was to switch to free aim. This place is  GHOST TOWN lol.  First song I hear on Los Santos rock radio, somehow it felt apt for the situation.

Well you can tell ev'ryone I'm a down disgrace
Drag my name all over the place.
I don't care anymore.
You can tell ev'rybody 'bout the state I'm in
You won't catch me crying 'cos I just can't win.
I don't care anymore I don't care anymore

I don't care what you say
I don't play the same games you play.

Switching to auto aim now..

• teh_g likes this

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

eb6.jpg?1307463786

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Well Bad Sport pool wasn't absolutely dreadful. I almost liked it except for the abrupt increase in Rhinos.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by OffroadRunner, 31 October 2013 - 03:40 PM.

I have 28 days remaining. I'm a bad sport. lol, my anxiety doesn't allow anyone to get near me unless they have a mic. The whole honking your horn is invalid since people do it in bad sport and toss a sticky on your car. Ill post a picture of my new troll car and outfit. It's hilarious!

The reaction I usually get is.. Wtf, a pink adder? Actually it looks pretty legit.. I get out and they go.. Okay now it's just f*cked up.

maKHumu.jpg
  • CorruptedFiles likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:39 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 31 October 2013 - 03:39 PM.

I have 28 days remaining. I'm a bad sport. lol, my anxiety doesn't allow anyone to get near me unless they have a mic. The whole honking your horn is invalid since people do it in bad sport and toss a sticky on your car. Ill post a picture of my new troll car and outfit. It's hilarious!

28-DAYS-LATER.jpg

Had to be posted.

• CorruptedFiles, teh_g and OffroadRunner like this

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

28-DAYS-LATER.jpg

Had to be posted.

LMFAO.. I loved that movie, just like I love the bad sport lobbies.

CorruptedFiles
  • CorruptedFiles

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by CorruptedFiles, 31 October 2013 - 03:51 PM.

The reaction I usually get is.. Wtf, a pink adder? Actually it looks pretty legit.. I get out and they go.. Okay now it's just f*cked up.

maKHumu.jpg

haha classic, see, i think folks in the bad sports pool have way more fun than people in normal lobbies, trying to not blow up cars and being afraid all the time they are going to end up in the frowned upon pool, its those people who say, GTAO is boring, cant wait for next gen/cod/ac/bf4...

And on another note 1 negative point about the bad sports pool

ADD A REMOVEABLE KKK HAT lol

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by Cinoy, 31 October 2013 - 03:58 PM.

i have the tank fully insured and in my garage + can get mechanic to deliver to me any time AND im not even level 70 yet.... I found out how and then got some fellow bad sports to dupe a tank for me. The bad sport lobbies are full of people in tanks blowing everything up... I did it and got another day added to my bad sport time.

ypbdootz
  • ypbdootz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

I enjoyed my time in BS lobbies.  Ranked up pretty fast doing mission after mission because they had better ones available for RP and cash.  I don't own a tank yet and would get trolled by a  tank from time to time, but blowing one up with a sticky planted on the ground is awesome.

People there are more cooperative in missions as well.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

OP in Rockstar Support Thread titled "Bad sport" needs removed NOW!

Ive been in the bad sports pool for 2 days and now im rehabilitated, but i want to go back and troll some more bad sports. it seems they get very angry when you keep spawn trapping them with a tank, even to the pooint they voted me out of lobbies, i love it, Rockstar, good job on the game, good job on the bad sports pool, these trolls need spawn trapping and multiple deaths so their stats drop

CorruptedFiles

http://support.rocks...ne-NOW-?page=16

Confirming OP is a douchebag.

CorruptedFiles
  • CorruptedFiles

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:12 PM Edited by CorruptedFiles, 31 October 2013 - 04:16 PM.

i have the tank fully insured and in my garage + can get mechanic to deliver to me any time AND im not even level 70 yet.... I found out how and then got some fellow bad sports to dupe a tank for me. The bad sport lobbies are full of people in tanks blowing everything up... I did it and got another day added to my bad sport time.

i was on a rampage yesterday and now im back in the normal pool.... so your acc must be glitched or something, but why do you exxagerate like that? i was in a lot of lobbies yesterday and i was the only one spawn trapping in a tank, it happend maybe twice idiots got out their tank, from pegasus also and tried to counter me, but then id just let them destroy mines after i destroyed theirs so i could claim, call mechanic and before they got to pegasus location they would be spawn trapped anyway...

CorruptedFiles
  • CorruptedFiles

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by CorruptedFiles, 31 October 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Ive been in the bad sports pool for 2 days and now im rehabilitated, but i want to go back and troll some more bad sports. it seems they get very angry when you keep spawn trapping them with a tank, even to the pooint they voted me out of lobbies, i love it, Rockstar, good job on the game, good job on the bad sports pool, these trolls need spawn trapping and multiple deaths so their stats drop

CorruptedFiles

and your point is? i posted that at the same time i posted this thread...

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

maKHumu.jpg

haha classic, see, i think folks in the bad sports pool have way more fun than people in normal lobbies, trying to not blow up cars and being afraid all the time they are going to end up in the frowned upon pool, its those people who say, GTAO is boring, cant wait for next gen/cod/ac/bf4...

And on another note 1 negative point about the bad sports pool

ADD A REMOVEABLE KKK HAT lol

It's the place to have fun just playing the game the way it was meant to be played. I just like driving around freaking people out..

Imagine driving and all of a sudden a pink Adder slowly creeps up on you. See a guy get out all tattooed up with pink shorts and pink boots. Most people just start laughing, others shoot and we fight. If you have a mic you'll meet some cool ass people in there. I've met 20-30 people in bad sport I play with daily compared to the 3 I met in normal lobbies. lol
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

CorruptedFiles

Read the entire post, i said i hated it at first cause i couldnt play with friends its litterly in the start of my post, wtf...., but started to like it later, also read the other post i made in the same thread.....

Yeah, I get it. You're trolling. It's really clever. here's a cookie, kiddo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users